Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) (63153 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Zimbabwe and Kenya should be excommunicated in Africa. grin

true those 2 countries will never appear in the news for a good reason grin

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by alhajisocrates: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
WHEN THE WIFE DENIES HIM SEX
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Harrynight:

Oga u read the story at all?
so u think anytin bad na for Naija

Yes, I do think so.

To the extent that demons come specifically to Nigeria to learn how to be demonic.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
dview001:
idiotic me. it happened in Zimbabwe..." walking dead "should be my middle name

Amen to that.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Smh
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by gbolly0001(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
EfemenaXY:
Now this is totally disgusting.

A vulnerable woman taken advantage of by a randy īdīōt and all the onlookers could do was to pour muddy water on her and the fööl?

I weep for Nigeria’s non-existent health care and failing judicial/ justice system.

Chairman it is in Zimbabwe �� not Nigeria ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
gbolly0001:

Chairman it is in Zimbabwe �� not Nigeria ��

True.

But Nigeria is guilty of worse.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by BlueButter(f): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
baybeeboi:

Oga leave Nigeria out of it this time. Must everything be Nigeria?
This happened in Zimbabwe. Check d link.
LOL
got carried away... not a fault
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
EfemenaXY:

A vulnerable woman taken advantage of by a randy īdīōt and all the onlookers could do was to pour muddy water on her and the fööl?

I weep for Nigeria’s non-existent health care and failing judicial/ justice system.

Brother what are you saying ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by dview001(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Amen to that.
stop spreading your stupidity... go back to d grave you came from let real humans comment on the issue

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by johnstar(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Terminator1234g:
NA IPOB HOBBY BE THIS NA
FOR THIS NIGERIA NA ONLY PEOPLE WAY DEY DRINK COWNU PISS WAY FI DO THIS KIND THING.
DEY CATCH ONE OF THEM PANTS DOWN WITH PREGNANT GOAT YESTERDAY.
MAKE WE WAIT FOR TOMORROW OWN.
HABA.

E-RATS

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
dview001:
I can’t seem able to stop spreading my acute stupidity... I just need to go back to d grave I slithered out from so I can let real humans comment on the issue

Amen. May it be as you wish.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by eghuan1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
baybeeboi:

Oga leave Nigeria out of it this time. Must everything be Nigeria?

This happened in Zimbabwe. Check d link.

dont blame him. some people cannot see outside their village. some actually believe their village is the center of the world
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by voyy: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
EfemenaXY:

oloshi ni bobo yii sha
wetin concern Nigeria with zimbabwe matter. Oga u re one of our problems in Nigeria, since u can't read and understand well.
Fuel scarcity no mean say make brain scares for ur head na

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
voyy:

oloshi ni bobo yii sha
wetin concern Nigeria with zimbabwe matter. Oga I’m one of our problems in Nigeria, since I can't read and understand well.
Fuel scarcity no mean say make brain scares for my head na

Eshe.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
EfemenaXY:

nigeria weep for you too. but you can sympatise with zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
ojinuocheibi:
nigeria weep for me too. but I can sympatise with zimbabwe.

Okay.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by MansaHenry(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Nigeria ke!!!Op all this ya. Gramma dey irrelevant..na Kenya o...oga Judge weah#judicial/justice
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
As per the wife,end of discussion
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2017
His name is baba aisha grin grin
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2017
Africa never seize to amaze me
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2017
uote author=BeeBeeOoh post=63724932]
Oh Lord, please save Zimbabwe embarassed[/quote]

As if your own country is safe grin grin
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Zimbabwe and Kenya should be excommunicated in Africa. grin

Guy,even the worst happens in your domain but its unreported......
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:24am On Dec 30, 2017
Harrynight:
since i was born, and now am getting old hav never seen Zimbabwe appear in the news for a good reason.... my brothers una don see?

They have 24/7 electricity and getting visas to other countries is of little challenge to them
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Remzie(m): 12:40am On Dec 30, 2017
No be naija e take happen, calm down
EfemenaXY:

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by benitwater(m): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2017
MrHistorian:

At some point when you think you have witnessed the worst dimension of insanity. . .Some fool somewhere just pops up with an indescribable level of insanity.
example is the above comment.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by fortune1968: 1:05am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Same thing also happens in Nigeria. Nothing new there.
And so ? Is this particular case a Nigerian issue ? You don't have to say anything please .

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 1:10am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

How does this concern Naija na.

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by stchinedu: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Oh Lord, please save Zimbabwe embarassed
AMen

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 2:02am On Dec 30, 2017
Haba...Baba Nyasha indeed! Name at your peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Valentine Gift From My Wife / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.