Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) (63389 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2017
dre11:
........Christmas drama at Banket

By Arron Nyamayaro

THERE was drama at Banket Growth Point when a married man was humiliated over bedding a mentally challenged woman on Christmas Day. His wife allegedly left him after the incident.

The married man, only identified as Baba Nyasha, is reported to have been caught pants down with a well-known mentally challenged woman behind the shops.

People who were merry making enjoying their Christmas rushed to the scene where they confronted Baba Nyasha over the act.

They mocked him and soaked him with muddy water while others recorded him with their smart phones.

“People were shocked since both are known in this neighbourhood and the sad thing is that his wife packed her belongings after witnessing her husband’s actions,” said the source.

The video clips are circulating on social media and the mentally challenged woman is heard crying when people poured water on the two while the crowd shouted ‘ngaarohwe hiiiiiii hiiiii.’

http://hmetro.co.zw/caught-pants-down-with-mad-woman/

Name speaks for itself
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Azam101: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:
Now this is totally disgusting.

A vulnerable woman taken advantage of by a randy īdīōt and all the onlookers could do was to pour muddy water on her and the fööl?

I weep for Nigeria’s non-existent health care and failing judicial/ justice system.
You are the younger brother of the guy in the pic. read before typing rubbish.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EKOSuperior(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

A vulnerable woman taken advantage of by a randy īdīōt and all the onlookers could do was to pour muddy water on her and the fööl?

I weep for Nigeria’s non-existent health care and failing judicial/ justice system.
You expect Nigeria to take charge of the ill life exhibited in Zimbabwe?
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2017
oshe111:
HOW CAN I BUY ONE FOWL FOR 10K AND YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO DRINK ITS BLOOD.....

ARE YOU MAD

I WILL EVEN EAT ITS FEATHERgrin
then whats the difference between you and the fowl?
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2017
Baba "Yansher" ? in the Zambezi?

Not surprised.....

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2017
Temysteve:
then whats the difference between you and the fowl?

Nice reply grin

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
make we save Zimbabwe first nah embarassed

Odiegwu really
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

It's not always true.
U can't rape a mad woman. grin
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by cchiagom(f): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin
MrHistorian:

At some point when you think you have witnessed the worst dimension of insanity. . .Some fool somewhere just pops up with an indescribable level of insanity.

LOL no be small thing
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
lexy2014:
which part, d guy having sex with d mentally challenged lady or both of them being asked 2 sit in mud?

Both
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pat081:
wot is d different between me n d man sef because both of us re foolîsh n brainless I just comment without reading n how do I even manage to pass my exams without cheating

Agreed.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
miketayo:

I just decided to embarrass myself on nairaland

It happens.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
daveyjay:

My non-existent sense didn't remind me of the caption "Zimbabwean"

True.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
haykes:
is either I get eye problem or I can read and not understand how zimbaawe and Nigeria now look d same i pity myself as I desperately need laser eye surgery

You’ve said it all.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Frederick2017:

Oga I get eyes but I no dey see clearly. Abi converter dey my brain. Them sey Zimbabwe, I dey type Nigeria.
Na my type dey need Google's with double lens and wiper with side mirror.

Couldn’t have said it better.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Azam101:
I am the younger brother of the guy in the pic. I must read before typing rubbish.

Can’t fault that mate.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
EKOSuperior:
You expect Nigeria to take charge of the ill life exhibited in Zimbabwe?

Is Nigeria any better?

2 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by begwong: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
He must hammer � b4 e enter 2018. Devil income in progress ✈
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
baba nyasha? d name explains it all
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by haykes(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

You’ve said it all.
Thank God o u don de see but e pain u
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
haykes:
Thank God o I don de see but e pain me well-well, so Tay na die I dey so

Ndoh.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by miketayo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
EfemenaXY:

It happens.

Dumb as expected
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
miketayo:

I’m as dumb as expected

Thumbs up.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by armyofone(m): 2:49am On Dec 31, 2017
Lmao grin grin at your replies.

Very funny how they get work up when Nigeria is called out for something many naijans are good at doing.

EfemenaXY:

Couldn’t have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by vatiqan(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2017
EfemenaXY:

And on you too.

Does your health system work? If yes, why does your president fly to the UK spending at least 3 months for a nosebleed?

Is your judicial / justice system any better? Does it work?
Unkul o, this particular story, said Zimbabwe; not Nigeria! Me think, you have problem with comprehension; so sad.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by wtfcoded: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
ademi87:
this Afonja/Ipob silly shit must stop in 2017 bro, how did you even drag afonja into Zimbabwe matter sef
Afonjas are the evil masters.
Zimbabwe dey learn work near afonjas.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by wtfcoded: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Thank you Dr DrHistorian for giving wtfcoded some medicine for his psychiatric illness.

ewu.
U no dey shame as u dey bear igbo mans name?
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
armyofone:
Lmao grin grin at your replies.

Very funny how they get work up when Nigeria is called out for something many naijans are good at doing.

Precisely.

The “patriotism” is awe-inspiring, I daresay grin
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
vatiqan:
Unkul o, this particular story, said Zimbabwe; not Nigeria! Me thinks, I have a serious problem with comprehension; pathetic.

Don’t despair. It happens.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
wtfcoded:

ewu.
U no dey shame as u dey bear igbo mans name?

You should be more ashamed you were just treated for madness wink
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) by gidjah(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hey Dr, how have you been? Long long time ago my old time nairalander, kedu ?
EfemenaXY:

Don’t despair. It happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / Sex Starved Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.