Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,061 members, 7,845,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers (1938 Views)

Gunmen Attack: Resort To Violence Cannot Save You- PDP Tells Yahaya Bello / Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by Bibidear(f): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I never asked if Fayose is owing because I know that he is.

My question was; Are Ekiti labour complaining? Well, niobody is happy being owed but that is not the subject at hand..
ok
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by surgical: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Aregbesola will not scatter Osun state for us (citizens and lovers of the state)
He has that is why he is running to Lagos to contest for senatorial seat, because tinubu still hold that side tight
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2017
surgical:
He has that is why he is running to Lagos to contest for senatorial seat, because tinubu still hold that side tight
What happened to his Osun East Senatorial district?
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by surgical: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

What happened to his Osun East Senatorial district?
He is afraid of the result, you know people love and hate with the same intensity if not more.
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by Stingman: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

But you and most people never talk about Bayelsa.

It's almost as if Bayelsa deserves to be given a by for some untold reason.

We must talk about Bayelsa.

Open a thread about Bayelsa and people will contribute.

This thread is about Osun workers not being paid...
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2017
surgical:
He is afraid of the result, you know people love and hate with the same intensity if not more.
That is very correct... But Obanikoro, Ganiyu Solomon and some others are also interested in Lagos West Senatorial seat under APC
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by GavelSlam: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2017
Stingman:

Open a thread about Bayelsa and people will contribute.

This thread is about Osun workers not being paid...

I would not do so.

This act of bullying Aregbesola whilst keeping silent on states with far worse situations is as 2-faced as hypocritical can be.

No one can deny the infrastructural development in Osun.

Please tell me why the likes of Dickson get a by with the issue of salaries.

Anywhere I see Osun debt discussed I would be bringing in Bayelsa for balance and perspective.

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

I would not do so.

This act of bullying Aregbesola whilst keeping silent on states with far worse situations is as 2-faced as hypocritical can be.

No one can deny the infrastructural development in Osun.

Please tell me why the likes of Dickson get a by with the issue of salaries.

Anywhere I see Osun debt discussed I would be bringing in Bayelsa for balance and perspective.
Just hear yourself Mister man...

Who is bullying Aregbesola? Is it Bayelsa workers that is protesting against Aregbe? Is it Bayelsa PDP that support the action?

Or are you saying that Osun workers should not protest for their unpaid entitlement and the crime against humanity against them being perpetuated by the grey and black bearded governor simply because states like Bayelsa, Kogi, Benue, Imo, Oyo etc are yet to make their up to date obligation to workers?
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by GavelSlam: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Just hear yourself Mister man...

Who is bullying Aregbesola? Is it Bayelsa workers that is protesting against Aregbe? Is it Bayelsa PDP that support the action?

Or are you saying that Osun workers should not protest for their unpaid entitlement and the crime against humanity against them being perpetuated by the grey and black bearded governor simply because states like Bayelsa, Kogi, Benue, Imo, Oyo etc are yet to make their up to date obligation to workers?

I am insisting that Aregbesola has become the butt of all jokes and the focus for the wrong reasons.

This I would bring up whenever he's mentioned.
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

I am insisting that Aregbesola has become the butt of all jokes and the focus for the wrong reasons.

This I would bring up whenever he's mentioned.
How does that affect me, Osun workers and Osun people?

We are talking about Rauf Aregbesola turning Osun workers and people into joke and dragging them to the mud while you are talking about Aregbe being a joke. Why must he be of utmost importance to you than the thousands of workers and millions of Osun indigenes that are suffering for his misdeeds?
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by GavelSlam: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

How does that affect me, Osun workers and Osun people?

We are talking about Rauf Aregbesola turning Osun workers and people into joke and dragging them to the mud while you are talking about Aregbe being a joke. Why must he be of utmost importance to you than the thousands of workers and millions of Osun indigenes that are suffering for his misdeeds?

Can that stop me talking about Bayelsa?

It's a comparison that must be done.

Both sets of people are under-remunerated.

Bayelsa is even worse viz revenue and overheads.

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Aregbesola will not scatter Osun state for us (citizens and lovers of the state)
hypocrite
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

My Dear, Ogbeni tried with his Education policy (Omo or whatever) but failed woefully in terms of welfare of citizens.

It is a crime against humanity to deny labour of their entitlement
Oga park well jor
you dey ph dey put mouth inside Osun matter
were you aware he paid 13th month salary when the money was coming well. stop been hypocritical
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2017
Mynd44:
He paid them July Salary in December.
They are not complaining oooo
my amiable MOD they won't complain since the guy is their hero and mentor no project commissioned almost four years
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

i thought u were asking someone if fayose owed the workers their salaries
don't mind the hypocrite
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

Can that stop me talking about Bayelsa?

It's a comparison that must be done.

Both sets of people are under-remunerated.

Bayelsa is even worse viz revenue and overheads.
You have tried all you couuld to divert attention from Ogbeni towards Dickson of Bayelsa but it has met brickwall.

The title of the Thread says PDP Stand with Osun workers

The body of the thread read Osun state chapter of PDP National Youth League

The subject of the matter is Osun state governor owing Osun state workers

The Statement was made in Osogbo, Osun state.

Now tell me, how does Bayelsa or any other state come into the picture? I thought you are omoluabi but now I know that you are Aregbesoluabi. To you, the image of Aregbe must be protected irrespective of the feeling of majority of Osun people...

2018 shall be a year of judgement for Ogbeni and his ilks...
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by Bibidear(f): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2017
bamidelee:

don't mind the hypocrite
i thought he was in APDA,now he is talking about PDP,always after yoruba not talking abt his own people
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

i thought he was in APDA,now he is talking about PDP,always after yoruba not talking abt his own people
Keep thinking my dear friend... Some day you will come to reality
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by Bibidear(f): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Keep thinking my dear friend... Some day you will come to reality
Mr,i am not against u,u just dont talk about ur state....everything is about Osun state. I dont want APC to be voted in again cos whats happening there is also affecting me indirectly.....but stop being an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by WorldRichest: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2017
Mynd44:
Who will now stand with the poor workers of Ekiti?

IPOB youths from the land of drugs and crime are standing with Ekiti Stomach infrastructure workers.
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by GavelSlam: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You have tried all you couuld to divert attention from Ogbeni towards Dickson of Bayelsa but it has met brickwall.

The title of the Thread says PDP Stand with Osun workers

The body of the thread read Osun state chapter of PDP National Youth League

The subject of the matter is Osun state governor owing Osun state workers

The Statement was made in Osogbo, Osun state.

Now tell me, how does Bayelsa or any other state come into the picture? I thought you are omoluabi but now I know that you are Aregbesoluabi. To you, the image of Aregbe must be protected irrespective of the feeling of majority of Osun people...

2018 shall be a year of judgement for Ogbeni and his ilks...

You are the one trying hard to deflect from Dickson's ineptitude.

The state with the lowest population in the country taking home 10 times the allocation that accrues to Osun state owes between 5 and 16 months salaries?

If you are truly thinking about the workers and not breaking it down to party affairs please talk about Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

You are the one trying hard to deflect from Dickson's ineptitude.

The state with the lowest population in the country taking home 10 times the allocation that accrues to Osun state owes between 5 and 16 months salaries?

If you are truly thinking about the workers and not breaking it down to party affairs please talk about Bayelsa.
Like someone earlier advised, create a thread on Bayelsa workers' plight and a lot of people will join you. This thread is for Osun workers, which PDP Osun is in solidarity with.
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

Mr,i am not against u,u just dont talk about ur state....everything is about Osun state. I dont want APC to be voted in again cos whats happening there is also affecting me indirectly.....but stop being an hypocrite
I am from Rivers state and I have written alot on my state... That you are not aware is not my problem my Darling kiss

The most important now is that APc and Aregbe must be ousted from Osogbo Government House in 2018
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by Bibidear(f): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I am from Rivers state and I have written alot on my state... That you are not aware is not my problem my Darling kiss

The most important now is that APc and Aregbe must be ousted from Osogbo Government House in 2018
well,i have no problem with that.......thats what i am after too
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

well,i have no problem with that.......thats what i am after too
Your wish shall be granted...

Meanwhile, you are a real ebony beauty
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by Bibidear(f): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Your wish shall be granted...
Meanwhile, you are a real ebony beauty
amen oooo.....lol,thanks
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by GavelSlam: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Like someone earlier advised, create a thread on Bayelsa workers' plight and a lot of people will join you. This thread is for Osun workers, which PDP Osun is in solidarity with.

I have insisted I will not open a thread concerning that.

Am using this opportunity to bring to light the suffering of the people of Bayelsa.

I would use this opportunity to ask PDP to be in solidarity with the plight of the workers of Bayelsa State.
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

I have insisted I will not open a thread concerning that.

Am using this opportunity to bring to light the suffering of the people of Bayelsa.

I would use this opportunity to ask PDP to be in solidarity with the plight of the workers of Bayelsa State.
Hahahaha very funny guy... I am sure the Bayelsa state workers have not shut down governance unlike our Osun counterpart.
Re: We Are Behind You, PDP Tells Osun Workers by olawalepopoola: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
Aregbe has tried his. Non payment of salaries is not only in Osun it is all over the country. To me if Aregbe doesn't have their good will at heart he wouldn't have talked even about half salary.
Just appreciate this man I beg with all the world class infrastructure he is commissioning. How many PDP States are paying full salary. Fayose that keeps shouting how many infrastructure has he commissioned in Ekiti state. He has been constructing the Fajuyi over head bridge for 3 years now.
How many oil producing states are paying salaries? How many can stand Osun developmental strides.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eastern Region Development Corporation Map 1955 - Pic / See The Way Nigerians React To Sen. Ben Bruce's Simple Tweet. / Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.