Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov (75896 Views)

Sagay: Buhari’s Critics Over Dead Men’s Appointment Are Lilliputians / Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by donhils: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2017
Na wa oh
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by frankwyte: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2017
PMB! But yyyy...
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by victorioushands: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2017
Before you blame buhari you should demand vehemently that all his AIDS be sacked including his stupid secretaries and pressmen. How on earth could such insult have even left ado rock? Violent revolution and war would have reset the brain of this country but most people cannot take the consequences or sacrifices. This insult should be followed by the expulsion of all his AIDS. I mean AIDS.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by modibs393: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2017
Appointment is not our priority, PMB is trying, he has never been left out in any national and international issues, he makes presentations every where he goes, he restores the dignity of our country and africa at large. Change is never easy but PMB is doing it. kudos to OGA.
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by frankyychiji(f): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
what is wrong with idiotic pigs of Biafra with their flat heads.
I just pity you and the op.

This list were approved before their death in 2016 when the former SSG summited the list to buhari for approval and buhari did before he went for medical vacation even that same 2016.
Hahahahahahahaha....omor see defense!! grin grin grin
I knew of all zombies I called out, only you will swallow the bait to show your oily face here grin

Where you there??

OK,, so the whole of the clueless cabinet couldn't edit the list? Was it cast on stone?

3 dead people discovered already in that satanic list!

Buhari sure has a special liking for dead things, that's why his foot soldiers Fulani herdsmen are on a killing spree since 2015!

That's why his army are on a killing spree since 2015!

That's why Buhari killed a fledging economy and drove it into recession!

If Nigerians don't kill Buhari, Buhari will kill Nigerians!!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by seguno2: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2017
Why should anyone be surprised?
A dead man can only appoint his fellow dead people.
EoD.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by seguno2: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2017
nickxtra:
End of the year gift to Nigerians

From Jubrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Enmas078(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2017
I no even get strength to weep for Nigeria, even yo carry small spoon the tin dey heavy, please the next commenter should help me send my condolence to Nigerians... like seriously?... buhahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Jidibia(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

This list were approved before their death in 2016 when the former SSG summited the list to buhari for approval and buhari did before he went for medical vacation even that same 2016.

CC: tonyebarcanistar.
Help all these flat heads to confirmed the truth.
I know you unfortunate people must jump to his defence. Why didn't he instruct his team to do a thorough check on the list again since the list was long over due. Your type is the major problem we have Nigeria. Shame on you.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Smony: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2017
Wat were u xpecting frm som1 dat hav ear problm, dead brain, primary skul dropout, dead cells n workin corpse to do. unimageable tinx ofcuz
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Splashme: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2017
sorom4:
This is the peak of incompetency that ONLY a dullarddd can do.

In 2019; its left for us to continue in these mess or choose the right way
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by OliveCynosure(f): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2017
2019 should come already
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by wingmanII: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2017
In a decent and sane country, many will have to resign.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by AceDomino(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2017
He's actually suffering from Alzheimer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by senatoreze: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2017
Mumumadu Buhari has graduated from being a disappointment to being a disaster. Posterity will remember him as the worst president that this fallen giant of ours has and will ever have. And posterity will never pardon those, especially the youths, who supported and still support this dullard.

Besides, buhari is a living corpse, and Nigeria operates 'corpsocracy' which was coined and defined by FFK as government of the living by the dead.
This is absolutely unacceptable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by wingmanII: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2017
Jidibia:

I know you unfortunate people must jump to his defence. Why didn't he instruct his team to do a thorough check on the list again since the list was long over due. Your type is the major problem we have Nigeria. Shame on you.

Shameless zombies are as dumb as their master in aso rock. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by uvalued(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2017
jrusky:

Pls are these names mentioned among the non living things Buhari appointed as well

This revelation still baffling me it's like I'm hearing this first time in my entire life.

Download this to see for yourself this list from premiumtimes

https://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2017/12/FG-CONSTITUTE-BOARDS.pdf
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by frankyychiji(f): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2017
Walelavender:

Where is Gbawe? He has possibly picked an appointment that has kept him away from this platform. Sarrki is doing a 'great job' though grin
Which appointment? He is in BMC and he's on this forum 24/7 under several monikers.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by tseuns: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2017
U need to read this.

http://www.pulse.ng/news/local/buhari-hiring-dead-folks-into-boards-is-national-embarrassment-id7786289.html

In a serious country, heads should not only roll but be removed for this. But what do we have? We will watch and see.
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Pepsi101:
The vegetable is brain-dead

I pray he doesn't sell Nigeria one day
He doesn't have to one day Nigeria will auction herself to any country willing to pay and if that day comes,I pray it will be China that would buy the country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by wingmanII: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2017
Charly68:
People just talk rubbish here,how would Buhari know what is happening in every states...some people are not just doing their job around the man,perhaps the list has been prepared before now...let the federal Govt replace the deceased ..no big deal on this matter the country is so large that before you focus only on Lagos, Rivers would hit back at you and say you are too partial...if you try to please Rivers,Bayelsa would shout ,you have given our oil well to Rivers for political bargain..
Anybody who tries to defend this gross incompetence is an animal.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by uvalued(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

Been a pig is milder than a bush wathhog that find it so lazy to screen out dead men from the list... Its a pity that pigs are more civilised than bush wathhog ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
ajbabs:
Too bad for this country called Nigeria
This president (Presidency) has totally lost it. Can you imagine that the same persons presidency mourned few months ago are being given federal government Board championship?
We have a president who confirmed without being forced that he is not fully aware of what is happening around him and his personal life.
Dead living brains everywhere.
Where did we get it wrong in this country?
I think glaring display of incompetency is too much for this Buhari administration, for a man that claims to have had experience at governance, and his (buhari) most unprepared party in Africa, (APC), to have acceded national power seems not to worry at all.

All the members of this present ruling party are birds of a feather that flock together in stupidity, incompetency and swallow-mindedness.
We got it wrong the day we had independence,we were clearly not ready for leadership and didn't learn a thing about administration from our colonial masters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by harsysky(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
No mata what happens, i must vote Buhari in 2019. thiose who punished me since 2015, will taste him from 2019 thru his final tenure. God lead me thru to 2019, i beg You
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

. Stop the name calling. Even if what you are saying is right,does it justified the fact that that list was not vetted at the last minute before approving. Those death people,were they not representing either a state or a geographical zone? What's the work of the committee involved? Or do they just sit there lazing about? Why can't you for once call a spade what it is? Or are you more Nigerian than others?. If you are the MD of a company ,you just approved and sign any list brought to you without at least going thru it? I blame him but I blame the committee more.Stay blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by manutdadex(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Abacha had supporters.
Mugabe had supporters.
Hitler had supporters.
Stalin had supporters.
Damn!
Even Evans de Kidnapper had #freeEvans supporters.
Every devil incarnate in the world had supporters.

So it won't be out of ordinary for Buhari to have diehard suppzorters.
/
look at ur list... Those people have brains but they choose a different path.. But Dolapo no get rara... National disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by itchie: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

Says the foolish cone headed zombie. your stupidity is unrivalled. Afonja vulture!! Have you finished your scavenging job at the cemetery? Continue disgracing your generation online. Capital FOOL!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Reinvented: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
TEYA:

Hope he also told Weah to encourage Liberians buy more private jets
What is this one talking about?
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Arinurode: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Some school of opinion have always said this version of buhari post London trip is a clone or reconfigured through surgery,I think recent events makes one to give it a thought....maybe our buhari never left London alive......maybe not
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Juliearth(f): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
sorom4:
This is the peak of incompetency that ONLY a dullarddd can do.

In 2019; its left for us to continue in these mess or choose the right way

True say! Funny enough,some peanut-brained dimwits down here in the North are canvassing for this same man that has proven beyond reasonable doubt to be incompetent. This country is in a deep mess and until the masses learn to look beyond religion,ethnicity...and also understand the power we possess in the electoral process and good governance,nothing would change. NO POLITICAL PARTY CAN GIVE US THE CHANGE WE NEED UNTIL WE MAKE THEM DO SO.
Re: Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov by Reinvented: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
castrol180:

Because he doesn't thread political path...but before you throw stone check your direction. As far as you are a result of your role model then you are more stupid than your mentor (Jonathan), Numbskull of the highest order are those that gave birth to you. Jonathan is a failure, Obasanjo even regretted making the inebriated sot being a GCFR and head of my dear nation.
Why not face the topic on ground? Your derailment tactic is DOA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.