Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Am Ready To Donate My Kidney To The Sick If Psquare Reunite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Ready To Donate My Kidney To The Sick If Psquare Reunite (490 Views)

Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Donate My Kidney To The Sick If Psquare Reunite by Shadrackmadu(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2017
Am so much in love with there collaboration from the start! I can't just stand to watch these great Africa number one music end like these.... Pls sir jude! Do something. Bros peter and Paul remember u are one not two..

Re: I Am Ready To Donate My Kidney To The Sick If Psquare Reunite by Jaykolo10(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2017
Who's this bayi
Re: I Am Ready To Donate My Kidney To The Sick If Psquare Reunite by habsydiamond(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2017
If u die in the process ..life continues for them...hope u know that.......people go piss, spilt and shit on Ur grave...even girls go open their underground to Ur face and wewe on Ur grave....outsider don interfere with family matters....cos when they will settle it u will not know..
Re: I Am Ready To Donate My Kidney To The Sick If Psquare Reunite by deeLima86(m): 12:33am On Dec 30, 2017
Bro why not sell it and earn a better live before you finally die! Make you reason am well.
Re: I Am Ready To Donate My Kidney To The Sick If Psquare Reunite by erifeoluwasimi(f): 2:29am On Dec 30, 2017
davido said it all if he can reconcile with wizkid anyone can. Please leavethe twins
Re: I Am Ready To Donate My Kidney To The Sick If Psquare Reunite by Luminee(f): 2:46am On Dec 30, 2017
Shadrackmadu:
Am so much in love with there collaboration from the start! I can't just stand to watch these great Africa number one music end like these.... Pls sir jude! Do something. Bros peter and Paul remember u are one not two..

Guy you dey take style advertise your kidney for sale abi
Re: I Am Ready To Donate My Kidney To The Sick If Psquare Reunite by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 30, 2017
If you like donate your soul, they don't care.
Re: I Am Ready To Donate My Kidney To The Sick If Psquare Reunite by OgahBohz: 5:11am On Dec 30, 2017
G
Re: I Am Ready To Donate My Kidney To The Sick If Psquare Reunite by pee17(m): 5:15am On Dec 30, 2017
Your brain is full of starch
Re: I Am Ready To Donate My Kidney To The Sick If Psquare Reunite by cerowo(f): 6:01am On Dec 30, 2017
Lol. How e tae concern u. Is it your split? people can not split again in peace when it isn't favourable

(1) (Reply)

Ty / naija / Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.