Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia (5739 Views)

Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! / Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia by SantaCruz1: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
MarysMeal:
[s][/s]

Yes, chyke okolo i wan cry grin

Post my pictures cheesy
. don't push me to deface this forum with ur fugly pictures

be guided, i only want to deal with Michael Aka Gotze1

step aside or you will be burnt by the cross fire
Re: Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Stingman:

The annoying part of it is that despite all these you are ready to kill more millions, through python dance and even starvation than let them leave, despite all you have qualified them with.

What does that say of you?

It shows that you are dishonest, a fraud and mentally unstable...You need urgent help!!!

But u are not really ready to secede.

Your governors and elected representatives need to support it. They don't. The whole thing is being led by an uneducated bigot dt peddles a lot of lies. If ur representatives support it, ur intellectuals discuss it on tv (even intl tv) and ur writers write about it, it's the only way it will get done. Also u have to have credible reasons. It can't be based on hate and lies.

5 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia by MarysMeal: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
[s]
SantaCruz1:
. don't push me to deface this forum with ur fugly pictures

be guided, i only want to deal with Michael Aka Gotze1

step aside or you will be burnt by the cross fire
[/s]

Chyke okolo, post my pictures and stop splashing smelling spit cheesy
Re: Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia by SantaCruz1: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
MarysMeal:
[s][/s]

Yes, chyke okolo i wan cry grin

Post my pictures cheesy
. thunderrr with brimestone fire you and chyke okolo

infact may u and chyke okolo never liveeee to see the new year

amen

Re: Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia by rosebowl01(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
imhotep:

Stories.
You cannot be taking oil from the SS/SE to develop SW, NE, NC, NW and then want to keep people from traveling about.

Accept One Nigeria and all that comes with it.

Again we repeat, SS produces most of Nigeria’s oil. SE produces less than SS and even SW. please quit this forced attachment. It is shameful. That is if an average yanmiri has any shame.

7 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia by SantaCruz1: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
rosebowl01:

Again we repeat, SS produces most of Nigeria’s oil. SE produces less than SS and even SW. please quit this forced attachment. It is shameful. That is if an average yanmiri has any shame.
. wee you keep kwayet

anumanu dika gi

Re: Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia by reality1010: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
As they couldn't stand our entrepreneurial prowess, they feared we were going to dominate them. The fear of Igbo domination rented the air in the pre-independence era. This mantra was the genesis of tribal politics in Nigeria - the fear of Igbo domination. Bello sang it aloud to his people. Awolowo played it out.

To be frank with you, the Igbos weren't seeking to dominate anyone. They were merely exercising their God-given potentials in wealth acquisition and creation and surprisngly, this was seen as Igbo domination by some people.

Shortly after the war, they conspired to fleece us of wealth. Our houses and properties were confiscated and we were only given £20 to go start up a life for all that each individual possesses in his bank account.

Subsequently, policies were put in place to stifle Igboland economically. To this intent, they succeeded and we became economic migrants in Nigeria.

And so, they thought they were done with us.

But everywhere we migrated to, we went with our God-given potentials. In a little less than three years we rose out of poverty to become the economic envy of our traducers.

We became something of a wonder to them. How did this happen they would often whisper in their closets.

The Igbos are the economic life-wire of this nation. When we sat at home to honour our dead, the nation counted huge economic loses. I don't think the nation has ever recorded loses when any ethnic nationality protested in any magnitude whatsoever. This is to show you that Igbos have a stake in Nigeria's economy. Nigeria's economy breathes because the Igbo man breathes!

Today, as we keep progressing economically, there is this subtle cry once again that Igbos are dominating them in their land. Like their forebears, they are whining and complaining.

Okay, Ndigbo say: let us have our Biafra so that this complaint will stop. They refused.

Ndigbo do not have the politics of this control under their control. Tell me, if Ndigbo assume the political control of this country, what will they cry about?

We must choose of we want Igbo to be Nigerians or biafrans ...they have made their position clear and they want later

Enough of this whinnying everyday ...Igbo this Igbo that...God blessed them, it is obvious and it is either we tap from them, learn from them.or let them go!

We can't be acting like our fore fathers who had this phobia for them , we can have that genetic defect passed under us ..though recessive

#copied
hatred against d igboman is d bane of Nigeria's development and progress.From 1966 to date since d Hausa Yoruba and other ethnic groups took over d reins of power and politics in Nigeria,d country looks like a country just struggling out from colonialism. deficit leadership corruption and lack of development r rift in d country.If Awo admired Zik's prowess to liberate Nigeria,d present Yoruba leaders r selfish greedy and sell out.
Re: Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia by Gotze1: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
SantaCruz1:
Gotze1 aka Michael O.

come here and kneel down ASAP

i have been provoked
Welcome boy. Though i don't know how many handle you have, but you have been posting with different one. Won't you create more handle so you can post my pix. And don't forget the other one i gave you the other day, post it too. You can as well ask for more pix to post.

4 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia by SantaCruz1: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Gotze1:
Welcome boy. Though i don't know how many handle you have, but you have been posting with different one. Won't you create more handle so you can post my pix. And don't forget the other one i gave you the other day, post it too. You can as well ask for more pix to post.
. weee you keee kwayet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Pepper Farm Spotted In Kaduna (Pictures) / Man Jailed Six Months For Stealing Refrigerator, Others / How Would You Manage Corruption In Nigeria If You Are President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.