Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 11). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 11). (266 Views)

I Hate My Dreams Part 2 / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 11). by Revadebola: 6:00am On Dec 30, 2017
DO YOU FORGET YOUR DREAMS (PART 11).
Continued From Yesterday

8. God speaks in a dream.
Read Numbers 12:6.
In this scripture, God said, He uses dreams to speak to us.
God's voice is the greatest secret to breakthroughs, miracles,
victory and success in every areas of life.
When God speaks to you on any issue, you can be sure there won't be errors in your choice and decisions.
God can use dreams to give you clear directions
on what to do and how to do it. Once you obey, your breakthrough is guaranteed.
Psalms 29:3-9 describes how powerful and important the voice of the Lord is.
God's voice can lead you out of any crisis you may be in. You only need to hear His instructions on what to do.
If you obey God's voice, His glory will manifest in your life and shame will be eradicated from your life.
Dreams are a medium through which God speaks.
God's voice is powerful, hearing His voice will silence every other evil and negative voices creating fear in your heart.
I strongly
believe that the greatest need of your life is your ability to hear God's voice by yourself and that is made possible as God speaks to you in your dreams.
May you have more meaningful dreams, may your
dreams be divine-message packages from God, giving you counsel, directions, instructions, warnings etc in Jesus name.

Prayer Points :
1. Holy Spirit use my dreams to give me definite instructions on what to do.
In Jesus Name, I destroy evil powers besieging me with evil dreams.
3. From now my sleep and dreams will be sweet.
4. Father speak to me via my dreams about your perfect will for my life.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, can be invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION
OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Wisdom (12): Discernment / Do You Know God? / Is He A Guest Or The Owner? [isaiah 59:1-2, Revelations 4:11]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.