Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

People Wanted Him To Marry The Girl He Dislike - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Wanted Him To Marry The Girl He Dislike (540 Views)

Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / His Mum Wanted Him To Marry A Girl He Dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Wanted Him To Marry The Girl He Dislike by tinubz: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2017
let me narrates the story well. my friend ( Olu) has a sister ( pastor that has a church) in SA. His sister introduced him to a girl ( lizzy) on whatsap but d girl is in SA.
Around May 2017 my friend was force to have introduction with Lizzy, but he said he did not love the girl. but because of his mum that was sick then he agreed. In the church in SA, a member is called Toyin has another sister (grace) in nigeria which now attend a branch of d church in nigeria. Here in Nigeria church dats is where my friend is. Now, my friend is saying he didn't love lizzy at all. he was planning for grace wic is presently in HND 1. RELATE THIS TO THE EARLIER STORY.
Currently, Lizzy has travel back to SA, now insulting and fighting toyin that she was the one that introduce her sister (grace) to my friend that she make my friend to neglect her.
Toyin's mother was now begging my friend to consider Lizzy so as to relieve grace and her sister that they are not the one that disturb Lizzy from getting married to my friend. but my friend love grace soo much. pls advice
Re: People Wanted Him To Marry The Girl He Dislike by greatnaija01: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2017
pls is your friend MALE or FEMALE?

because I can not understand how a MATURED SENSIBLE MAN will be in such dilemma, who makes the choice of marriage in this day n age? is it not solely between the COUPLE? ABi its RUNS he actually got "worked" and he is not talking shiit about Loovee.... pls let us know why ever did someone in SA have to HOOK HIM UP if he is a normal naija guy, are there not good girls in naija again? or was he looking for a richer chick then got hooked up to a spoilt one?

this ya story has lots of loop holes n secret issues that are not mentioned. LET HIM MAKE HIS CHOICE BY HIMSELF, HE WILL SUFFER OR ENJOY THE CONSEQUENCES.

1 Like

Re: People Wanted Him To Marry The Girl He Dislike by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2017
translation pls...
Re: People Wanted Him To Marry The Girl He Dislike by tinubz: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2017
pls it's a complex issue but I no u ppl can help him wit ur advice. Grace's mother was begging my friend to consider Lizzy back inorder to relieve peoples mouth on her daughter grace. but am saying is it possible because my friend told me he dislike Lizzy totally, and he soo much love grace.
Re: People Wanted Him To Marry The Girl He Dislike by tinubz: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
youw people tried

(1) (Reply)

Ask A Doctor Health Related Question For Free / Samsung S9 For Sale - **Sold* / Few Month Used Corolla, 3, 6 Month Used From 1.5,,1.6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.