Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. (45925 Views)

Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight / Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host / Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Yesterday JoelsBlog Correspondent reported that TV presenter,Ebuka Uchendu will be hosting the #FaceofOkija 2017 Beauty Pageant held in Okija Anambra state,it however turned out that Ebuka Uchendu stole the spotlight at the Show yesterday night.

See photos from the Event.

News by JoelsBlog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/photos-from-faceofokija2017ebuka-uchendu-steals-the-spotlight/

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

I can't believe dat u call someone a he goat and d Mods did not banned u angry

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by ova21: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
What part of the show did he steal again undecided

Nnnaaa, ike gulu!
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by ajasa4link: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2017
We at the anambra police command have not received any report of any show being stolen. Once we get an official report, you will be informed.

Thank you.
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by jericco1(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2017
skelewu404:
Na was o. Did anyone notice that this op is a goat

my neighbour's goat has been missing since Christmas Eve, he might be the one.
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by dokJ: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2017
my opening a thread to read shows dat ebuka stole must end in 2017
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by kolawoleibukun: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
I tire oh cheesy
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by ebig21(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2017
chojoike30026:
My game do the convincing and big congrats to those who subscribe yesterday today game is available with 400 odd if interested call or whatsapp the number below

guy carry your game go, you will be requesting for money from unsuspecting people, if it's sure play it with all the money you have won, why do you still need people money, call all your family members to play so that they will all be millionaires
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by bareal(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2017
Sirheny007:
Face of this..face of that.. angry angry
These things bore me!

Facebook of shiit abi? � grin
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by Mrkumareze(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2017
Sombori should ask Obijackson if he has paid off the old women he collected their farm and family land cos those women 're more of okija face
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by Daboomb: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2017
BlessMySoul:
The Oni was even there? Wow. These man is always in the East. Why?

Very soon, we will dash him a wife like we did to Fani Kayode. Precious Chikwendu is doing a good job with the Ofeakwu her mother taught her because Fani Kayode brain has been encapsulated in Igbo food. Thanks to him for the wonderful work he is doing on Buhari. If you go to Kayode Facebook Page, you go laugh tire. Hausas and Fulanis are running haywire there. He will remain our Mouth piece for the time being till another client offers him food. grin grin grin

HE IS ALWAYS EVERYWHERE!
This Ooni of Ife is a very UNFIT PERSON, for a PARAMOUNT OBA OF YOURBALAND.
That man thinks he is the leader of one 'STREET-LEVEL' Music Fuji group that goes from house-to-house, entertaining people.
it appears to me, that the Ooni did not have any meaningful "Youth days" and as with most people who 'missed-out' on key-parts of their growing up, they tend to do it at the wrong time, do it wrongly and over-do it in most cases.

This "Ooni" does not know that he is beneath or above certain function attendance (he can send a representative, if invited) but he is so "youthfully exuberant" that he wants to even attend a 'naming ceremony or birthday party'..... because he thinks he is just a 9yr old boy out to enjoy himself.

But someone needs to remind him that he is holding the highest traditional office in Yorubaland and his gallivanting about, is a disgrace, odium and reducing the aura of that traditional stool

Has anyone seen the Oba of benin attending every significant and insignificant occassion?
Has anyone seen the Oba of Lagos (Akinolu) flying from one Owambe to another?
Has anyone seen the Olubadan of Ibadan running around Davido shows
Has anyone seen the awujale of Ijebuland hopping from one party to another like a newly "unleashed toddler"?

If he were not to be the "Ooni of Ife", l would have suggested he be properly FLOGGED and GROUNDED in his room for weeks! grin grin
But l dont blame him that much, he is just not fit for the stool that was forced on him by OBJ and other "kingmakers" who he was formerly their "Boy-Boy" in Lekki/V.I Area.
Somebody should warn him o, before he meets unintended disgrace, in unlikely places.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by hgnbello(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2017
hw he take stole am ke?
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by Respect55(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2017
Weneva I hear dat name Okija, the only thing that flashes through my mind is JUJU
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by danvon(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2017
Get this Ooni of Ife supports Biafra
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by buJu234: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2017
sirugos:
Nice one.. obijackson trying for okija ppl

Also tell him not to b treating his staffs especially Neconde staffs like rags.. ok

Imagining moving them to necserve?
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by Samogbo1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ds guy is really going far
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by sirugos(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
buJu234:

Also tell him not to b treating his staffs especially Neconde staffs like rags.. ok

Imagining moving them to necserve?

i have once done a job for him @ nestoil. D guy way tire meself

1 Like

Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by opribo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
This Ooni has a plan. He attends every event no matter how small.

Either he is a bridge builder trying to unite the country together or his next Olori maybe Ibo which I believe will be a good move.
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sirheny007:

You no go leave Afonjass alone?
grin grin grin

grin
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
Randy91:

u no want make eee get IBO wifey

He's searching 4 nkiruka cheesy
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Aprilivangie:

He's searching 4 nkiruka cheesy

I sense u r an AZUKA grin grin
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by skelewu404(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
jericco1:

my neighbour's goat has been missing since Christmas Eve, he might be the one.
I go catch am come no worry
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by dhonibabu: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
good post admin
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Dem talk sey na spotlight o undecided
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by Wisedove(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
BlessMySoul:
The Oni was even there? Wow. These man is always in the East. Why?

Very soon, we will dash him a wife like we did to Fani Kayode. Precious Chikwendu is doing a good job with the Ofeakwu her mother taught her because Fani Kayode brain has been encapsulated in Igbo food. Thanks to him for the wonderful work he is doing on Buhari. If you go to Kayode Facebook Page, you go laugh tire. Hausas and Fulanis are running haywire there. He will remain our Mouth piece for the time being till another client offers him food. grin grin grin

The below is for quick sale though. WhatsApp and contact on signature.
I think it would have been easier if you've stated the state you're selling from
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by zikaengee(f): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Obijackson is really trying in my home town okija. Okija amaka
Re: See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. by MrBingo: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
zikaengee:
Obijackson is really trying in my home town okija. Okija amaka

Can I buy u pant?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London / Adediwura Becky Adesegha Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.