Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” (55050 Views)

“she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men / Pretty Mike Kissing His Pet Python, Toke Makinwa (Photo) / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Donjazzy12(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
seunmohmoh:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/why-i-named-my-pet-snake-toke-makinwa-pretty-mike/amp/
One thing I like about this guy is that he knows how to make news. Naming his python 'Toke Makinwa' is fuccking hilarious! grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by karlie4nia(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
PLATO1U:
We, Animal Activist want love to be show to animals seeing them as friends and a blessing.

Yes..in the light of the evolutionary ladder, they are our immediate younger Brothers and Sisters.. But not all can be seen as friends and blessings oh! Some are devolving while others are evolving..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
BagWay:
never gonna let a snake bite me.
gotta keep a 30 round clip.
extendos on ma waist
bich id be up thr.
angry angry angry

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by redangel2017: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
A big enemity between humans and snakes.. That's how God made it.. Cause snakes er not to be trusted.. Snakes er aware of the enemity as well.. U want to be popular with snakes abi.. Next news we will hear now is snake swallows owner.. undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by seunmohmoh(f): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Donjazzy12:

One thing I like about this guy is that he knows how to make news. Naming his python 'Toke Makinwa' is fuccking hilarious! grin grin
lol
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Martin0:

I don view am,u and ur wife dey go clubbing?shocked
my ex wife, yes we used to go clubbbing
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooogrin so na that kin tin u dey enjoy since! An u nor fit keep ya preek for one place to avoid lossing diz kin something! Na wa ooogrin
Anyway sha na ganja spoil something for ugrin
wetin man for do? no be small ting o! grin
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by consultancy: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
I always wonder why we keep giving attention to des attention seeking celebrity wannabes. How does it concern us if you own a python, bath with it and named Toke Makinwa? U can as well marry it and produce kids with it, there are more pressing matters to attend to. Even wen we want to take a break from our daily hussles, we'v got tons of nice stuffs to entertain ourselves with, not all these nonsense abeg
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Skinglow(f): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Gud guy has reached the pinnacle of his madness.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Skinglow(f): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Tis guy has reached the pinnacle of his madness.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by consultancy: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
I always wonder why we keep giving attention to des attention seeking celebrity wannabes. How does it concern us if you own a python, bath with it and named it Toke Makinwa? U can as well marry it and produce kids with it, there are more pressing matters to attend to. Even wen we want to take a break from our daily hussles, we'v got tons of nice stuffs to entertain ourselves with, not all these nonsense abeg
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Martin0:

Abeg tell us how pig take dey stupid ooo!

How about Turkey?

Turkeys don't just make scrumptious
Thanksgiving meals, but also make for less
intelligent or more appropriately, confused
animals. Turkeys, we reckon, are a bunch of
existentialists, forever cogitating ways to
confuse people with highly complex cant, or
else why on earth would they stare at the
sky for 30 seconds, even when it is raining?
Remember though, that this goofy and
aimless behavior of turkeys can be ascribed
to this condition called tetanic torticollar
spasms that is believed to be hereditary.

Not just that, they have monocular vision,
which is kind of a cool thing because it
means that they can see George Clooney
from one eye and Brad Pitt from the other
(this is so helpful when two good-looking
people are standing meters away from each
other and you don't know whom to look at,
but with the turkey's eyes, you can see
them both!), but at the same, they act
uncool by cocking their heads at one side.
Ar no noo! i just assumed. you wey be pig farmer oya tell us. grin
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Cultist!!!!!
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by OwoLee(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
all these guys are into confirm rituals, its just a pity, we tend to laugh it off...
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Martin0(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
gypsey:
Ar no noo! i just assumed. you wey be pig farmer oya tell us. grin

Pigs are exceptionally intelligent animals.
They're able to solve odor quizzes, recognize
themselves in mirrors, and even play
rudimentary!

Abi u ur sef nor know diz one ?gringrin
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Martin0(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
gypsey:

No so ooogringrin nothiing to do eegrin
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Martin0(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
gypsey:
gypsey:

No so ooogringrin nothiing to do eegrin
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Martin0(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
gypsey:
my ex wife, yes we used to go clubbbing

Oh sorry jorgringrin

Eh eh una chemistry make sence oogrin
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by tealaw(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dis dude wierd as Bleep.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by ManMountain(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mariangeles:
Don't start...stupid people do stupid things.

Is he an ibo idiot that always stare trouble like the other idiot that named and wrote the name pf the president on a goat
Why do they look for trouble where there is none
Wetin toke makinwa do this goat call mike?
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by lloyds(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
I think he likes the Toke Makinwa lady.
Why can't he just call her and express his emotion instead of all these tricks and stress.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by stanliwise(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
BagWay:
never gonna let a snake bite me.
gotta keep a 30 round clip.
extendos on ma waist
bich id be up thr.

update me wen he dies of snake bite
venom so deadly
kill within seconds
A python does not have venom undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by BagWay: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
really
u don see ons b4
stanliwise:

A python does not have venom undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by ipobarecriminals: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
o nfi iku sere. o nfi iku sere....... I have PIG and his name is Piggy Mike
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Omolabasky: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Na dat snake go kill you.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by bilaya(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hadone:
Commot that rubber snake abeg, which python? Every joke you mention python. Ask IPOBians they can best describe to you guys how a python dance grin grin grin

So you thought that was funny? Dry mofo
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by naomishmuel(f): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
This guy is crazy... If i see dis one for street na to run o

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by IsheriNorthGRA: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
He's wrong to say python is the only snake without venom.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Titugirl(f): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
Contradictory statements...they probably have issues.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by DedeNkem: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
What is this about? What a m*oron!
Python is relatively harmless, it can bite but not poisonous.

I wish the id*iot will do this with a Black Mamba.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by chuks34(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hey Mike lemme see ur pet

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by carlosman: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hadone:
Commot that rubber snake abeg, which python? Every joke you mention python. Ask IPOBians they can best describe to you guys how a python dance grin grin grin
guy why?? Why?? Must u comment?? Shey u no wan smart again for ur life ni??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Braless Moesha Boduong Bares Her Nipples In New Photo / Mompha Makes First Post On Instagram After His Release / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.