Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,436 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” (55090 Views)

“she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men / Pretty Mike Kissing His Pet Python, Toke Makinwa (Photo) / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by maisauki: 12:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Jazz don enter another level

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2017
Don't be fooled by this guy. He simply wants to be seen as a weird, odd and queer guy. He is a liability to common sense.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by BabaG01: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2017
This man is a slowpoke
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by BabaG01: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2017
You might not know but he's source of money might be coming from that snake. Baba lawo told him he has to display the snake in public to continue enjoying the riches
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2017
Money ritual things
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Rejoice5000(f): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2017
Snake TOKE MAKINWA will swallow ur John Thomas oneday.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by CheedyJ(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2017
I hope DAT reptile doesn't strangle this money miss road one day...
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by kalu61(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2017
amahthelma:
Not again God.......
Weti concern God here
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by SUNDICOS(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2017
What's everywhere Python, Python, Python,
Na for decoration?
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by amahthelma(f): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2017
kalu61:
Weti concern God here
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by adedehinbo(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2017
aren't surprise since this guy is an Igbo,many of them have the controversial type,their brain has been replaced with a piece of shit
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by DeBlackArabian: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Guys this python is not a pet ..this is the God he worships and he is charged with the responsibility of taking care of it like his wife..that's y u see him bath with it and sleep with it..the python is allowed to move freely in his house ....have u guys ever wonder how he feeds it? Don't be allow him confuse u with the pet story... The Truth will definitely come out some day..
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by DeBlackArabian: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2017
adedehinbo:
aren't surprise since this guy is an Igbo,many of them have the controversial type,their brain has been replaced with a piece of shit

Obviously your own brain was replace with water
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Mryacks: 5:28am On Jan 03, 2018
espn:
Irritating guy..

Disgusting, weird, etc...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) / Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.