Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 (32127 Views)

President Buhari's Major Achievements In The South East / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector / Presidency Lists 57 Achievements Of Buhari Administration(complete List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 by chngebeginwthme: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2017
whitebeard:
I really can't feel the impact of any of the above listed.! Lemme just be going.

How will you feel the impact when all your mind is telling you or praying for is for the Govt to fail..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 by itsandi(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2017
cheesy grin
Richy4:

I tell you.. U know all of us are the govt ...So we have collectively decided to postpone #1 = $1 indefinitely due to some logistics grin grin..

and no one should mention about it again or we shall send our watch dog the EFCC after u i.e. if you are rich. And If u are average, we send SARS to check on your phone to know if you are talking about it with your friends. grin

But we promise to revisit that promise again . we haven't forgotten... we shall use it as our campaign come 2019.. u know as a corrupt free govt, we can't achieve every things within 4 years cheesy
Re: Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 by Caseless: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2017
lokobyforch:
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from experience.

This govt. has proven that it does not have the capacity to learn from experience, how can an abysmal administration as this talk about achievement.

Propaganda can win you an election but you can't govern on propaganda and lies. All hail Lai Mohammed.

#buharimustgo
dispute what femi wrote up there with facts or just shut up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 by Caseless: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2017

15. The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), under the new management appointed by President Buhari in 2016, remitted 7.8 billion Naira to the coffers of the Federal Government. The total amount remitted by JAMB between 2010 and 2016 was 51 million Naira.

This government has its own side, but I can't forgive pdp.

8.5 was remitted on yearly basis by jamb in 6 years? Allah ya'isa! Yan iska kowai
Re: Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 by STARGREEN(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2017
Awoo88:

Actually six and still counting
@APC Government, even the dead has hope
Re: Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 by Coldfeets: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
So many idiotic wailers on this thread.

But be that as it may,

It is...

Sai Baba

Nwoke ike!

Ajo anu a na-agba egbe o n'ata ahihia!
Re: Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 by whitebeard(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

How will you feel the impact when all your mind is telling you or praying for is for the Govt to fail..
if I am or I was I would have advised people to vote for them, but in all sincerity I really can't feel any of those price of Pepsi is #150 during recession after recession remains #150 and many more things like that, I just simply want buhari to leave that's all we put him into power and he obviously doesn't have the will to deliver after making so much promises.
Re: Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 by chngebeginwthme: 6:32am On Jan 01, 2018
whitebeard:
if I am or I was I would have advised people to vote for them, but in all sincerity I really can't feel any of those price of Pepsi is #150 during recession after recession remains #150 and many more things like that, I just simply want buhari to leave that's all we put him into power and he obviously doesn't have the will to deliver after making so much promises.

LOL Buhari only make 3 promises with his own mouth and they fighting corruption, Improving Security and the economy and he has done well in all the 3..

So are you saying Buhari should determine the price of Pepsi? have you forgotten its a privately owned business?
Re: Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 by whitebeard(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

LOL Buhari only make 3 promises with his own mouth and they fighting corruption, Improving Security and the economy and he has done well in all the 3..

So are you saying Buhari should determine the price of Pepsi? have you forgotten its a privately owned business?
recession caused it bro.
Re: Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 by chngebeginwthme: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
whitebeard:
recession caused it bro.

And the recession caused by who? If you say Buhari then maybe Buhari caused that of Brazil, Venezuela, Russia, Saudi Arabia etc too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos / Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship / Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.