Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

What Is She Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is She Up To? (620 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is She Up To? by Gifted01(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2010
My girl just came to me yesterday asking me for a favour by assisting her with a daily contribution to enable her get what i feel she will use at work,what step should i take?
Re: What Is She Up To? by omega25red(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2010
yea what is she up to?? grin grin

dont you know your own girl? well hire private investigator make them follow am about to see what she does with the money grin cheesy that way when she breaks up with you you can have something to throw in her yeye face grin

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Stardom And Fame With The Right Fitness / Which Romance Posters Do You Detest? / Did I Act Well (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.