Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened (44572 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Yusfunoble(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Wish you well man
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by EmekaBlue(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
But are we sure he is not in Germany already?
How serious is this accident sef...Get well boy
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Why on earth was he riding a bike? He looks quiet and reserved so why the recklessness

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by dammytosh: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
frankyychiji:
Berem, where did Yusuf get N57m to buy a power bike when most Nigerians could hardly afford a decent meal and buying fuel at the cost N500 per litre?

He stole it from NNPC crude oil account.

Are you happy now ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by oloriooko(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dude wish you quick come back, comfort and strength for you and family
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by okotv(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
its a normal security procedure
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by safarigirl(f): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
All thosw dignitaries trying to use the unfortunate situation to gain points with the first family.... Slimy scumbags, shameless people. Una wehdone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Bollinger(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
emmie14:
Buhari you are wicked. You deserve everything that may occur to you. My car was smashed in fuel station yesterday. Jesus Christ have told you he is the Lord. I might have sound unchristian but honestly let it be. You Are the petroleum minister. Do something. Nigerians are practically suffering. That is the realities on ground. Do something. Whether Na Good Luck or ibb or obasanjo cause am change it. You can appoint dead man as a colleague in the land of the living. As a magical president resurrect the economy of this land. Honestly am not praying for your family

How exactly is it Buhari's fault?
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by EmekaBlue(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pidgin2:
Why on earth was he riding a bike? He looks quiet and reserved so why the recklessness
so riding powerbike is recklessness...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
hatchy:
He now feels the pain of someone loosing somebody so dear to them. The same pain and agony the ordinary people feel when Fulani herdsman bring along when they invade communities and farm settlement killing and maiming innocent farmers and the Dullard will keep mute as if those life doesn't matter.

He now feels the pains of countless people who go to bed hungry and even die daily, pains from hospital death bed due to inadequate medical facilities.
Unemployment induced deaths are a daily occurrences as people take their own lives due to economic hardship and the fear of living to see the next day when there is no hope at all.

Nemesis is a god of whatever you sow, that shall you reap.

It's time to reap what you sowed Mr Dul!ard.
Ipob
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Maksan33(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
They have gotten him like they got his father. But God will heal you in Jesus name Amen
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by udomma1005(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Beremx:
If your dad were president of Nigeria, would you ride a Qlink motorbike? grin
Nor be lie..... Lols�

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by onyfrank: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
This one the security is tightened, how can our prayers penetrate and heal the guy?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by udomma1005(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Beremx:
Buhari isn't your real father na! If you want a powerbike like Yusuf, nna ask your papa. grin

kai! grin

abeg make I greet lalasticlala. compliments of the season bro!
U re wickedt hahaha
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by coputa(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Beremx:
Are you justifying corruption. suffering and smilling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Equations(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nobody is remembering to pray for his injured friend. is he not a human being too?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by emmie14: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bollinger:

How exactly is it Buhari's fault?
As the minister of petroleum who successfully removed fuel subsidies, pushed pump price from 86/87naira to 143/145 naira still people are in queue since 1st week in December. He promised to change bad leadership of pdp.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Okoyeeboz: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Abacha died in the Villa
Stella Obasanjo died in the Villa
Yar'Adua died in the Villa
PEJ nearly died but her mom had to die in the Villa

Now, this is happening?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by emmie14: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Equations:
Nobody is remembering to pray for his injured friend. is he not a human being too?
. Not at all. What is his name sef. Why would Buhari allow his only son on power bike. A super risk.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by pally123: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Beremx:
I tire o! grin
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Okoyeeboz: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
UduMgbo1:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy dominique

You forgot to mention Shuku Obuko Eponmalu
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by coputa(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
safarigirl:
All thosw dignitaries trying to use the unfortunate situation to gain points with the first family.... Slimy scumbags, shameless people. Una wehdone
they are taking attendance,,those not in the list will be tagged as enemies of Buhari
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Okoyeeboz: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Beremx:
Buhari isn't your real father na! If you want a powerbike like Yusuf, nna ask your papa. grin
!

Which father? Person wey him mama dey add bicycle to dowry list for him sister suitors.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Land of sycophants

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Bollinger(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
emmie14:

As the minister of petroleum who successfully removed fuel subsidies, pushed pump price from 86/87naira to 143/145 naira still people are in queue since 1st week in December. He promised to change bad leadership of pdp.

It was a trap to lure you in. Now i'm going to ask you a series of questions and i'm going to answer them for you.

Me: Why did Nigerians vote for Buhari?

You: Because he promised us many things.

Me: Did you ask him how he was going to do the things he promised?

You: No, but he promised.

Me: Really? Ok. Another question. Why do you all keep voting terrible people to lead you?

You: Silence. . . . . . . . . . .

Guy, the problem is not Buhari. The problem is you. Is Buhari the first Leader in Nigeria? You lot keep supporting corrupt and incompetent individuals to represent you and laughably turn around to complain when they fail you. How ironic is that?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by joenor(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
Again you have spoken well.
Beremx:
Speedy recovery Yusuf Buhari.

I pray the kind of attention you're receiving from your parents should be extended to the problems of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by joenor(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
I pray you get well soon Yusuf!
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by emmie14: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bollinger:

It was a trap to lure you in. Now i'm going to ask you a series of questions and i'm going to answer them for you.

Me: Why did Nigerians vote for Buhari?

You: Because he promised us many things.

Me: Did you ask him how he was going to do the things he promised?

You: No, but he promised.

Me: Really? Ok. Another question. Why do you all keep voting terrible people to lead you?

You: Silence. . . . . . . . . . .

Guy, the problem is not Buhari. The problem is you. Is Buhari the first Leader in Nigeria? You lot keep supporting corrupt and incompetent individuals to represent you and laughably turn around to complain when they fail you. How ironic is that?
Your traps rather catch you.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Beremx(f): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
joenor:
Again you have spoken well.
thanks sir. cool
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Bollinger(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
emmie14:

Your traps rather catch you.

Actually it got you quite well. You know how i know? You have not debunked comment with anything coherent or tangible. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.