Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,820 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened (44827 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by EternalTruths: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
ralphelo:
Its the type of satanic and devilish hatred Igbos have for Buhari that will eventually make him to be re-elected come 2019.

Pls we Igbos will like his re election so that he can ruin Nigeria for Afonjas and make them more wretched.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by ameh99: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
Yusuf is such a nice guy.....

I was opportune to met him about twice....

Such a modest and humble young man...

The truth is..... if you truly know yusuf...
You will never wish him dead

Wish you speedy recovery...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by oloshelu1: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
I wish him quick recovery with good health amen
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by lloyds(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Wish the kid quick recovery....

He's not a kid, but a 32 year old man. He should have been married by now under normal circumstances.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Okoroawusa: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I love power bikes though. I wish him speedy recovery.
This ur moniker got me laughing.

Ibu nwoke ka ibu nwanyi?
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by oodua1stson: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
They now screen people coming to the hospital? Even if it's an emergency?

This is why I won't join amybody to pray for him or any politician for that matter. They think only their lives matter.

Why put other people's life at risk all because of a boy who overfed on our wealth and nearly killed himself by drag racing?

Even the drag racing put other people's life at risk. What of he hits another person's child?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by djoey89: 12:12am On Dec 31, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Nice decoy!
Yusuf is in Germany.
Aminu from Egypt is in the hospital as his body double.
hahahaha.. epic nnamdi lines! this got me �
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by passionate88: 1:50am On Dec 31, 2017
But the Director of Information in the Office of the President’s wife, Suleiman Haruna
I thought buhari and his supporters said he will scrap the office of the first lady? beremx can you please explain this to me?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by passionate88: 1:55am On Dec 31, 2017
Beremx:
Buhari came to fight corruption indeed! How many has he fought gallantly and won? grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What happened? WHO HEALED YOU!!!?
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Okoroawusa:

This ur moniker got me laughing.

Ibu nwoke ka ibu nwanyi?
Nwanyi as boldly written there. Now your moniker is quite laughable I tell ya.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Zamanihozam(m): 3:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Wish u speedy recovery Yusuf.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 31, 2017
frankyychiji:
Berem, where did Yusuf get N57m to buy a power bike when most Nigerians could hardly afford a decent meal and buying fuel at the cost N500 per litre?
I’d really love to see picture evidence of Yusuf on this bike.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by frankyychiji(f): 7:10am On Dec 31, 2017
KingOfThisnDat:
I’d really love to see picture evidence of Yusuf on this bike.
I would love to see pictures of Yusuf high from sniffing gum, with a broken skull and fractured limb.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by ashjay001(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2017
frankyychiji:
Nope! But Buhari said he came to fight corruption and how a lad like Yusuf could afford such should be explained.
Didn't Buhari borrow money to buy nomination forms?

Except you are telling me that there's another Dasuki (father Christmas) in buharis government.

The kind of money, being dashed members of d first family ehn, no be here! Everyone would be looking for a foothold, to gain access to d father.

Or, u think all d philanthropy, being carried out by Aisha, is with her cash?

Can u even begin to acct for d cash being dashed by those visiting d clinic? Thats just d nigerian way n being d first family, holds its own bonus. Mention it to d right ears n Yusuf would own a private jet!

Abi, for someone to dash a pastor/royal father a rolls, do u know how much has already been dashed!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by frankyychiji(f): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2017
ashjay001:

The kind of money, being dashed members of d first family ehn, no be here! Everyone would be looking for a foothold, to gain access to d father.

Or, u think all d philanthropy, being carried out by Aisha, is with her cash?

Can u even begin to acct for d cash being dashed by those visiting d clinic? Thats just d nigerian way n being d first family, holds its own bonus. Mention it to d right ears n Yusuf would own a private jet!

Abi, for someone to dash a pastor/royal father a rolls, do u know how much has already been dashed!
You don't get it do you?

This man's children are to be thoroughbred who can neither give nor take gratification.

Is Yusuf now a member of the cabal?
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by chngebeginwthme: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2017
TrueSenator:
Conflicting information on NL calls for concerns angry angry angry

1. Yusuf has been flown to Germany
2. Yusuf is dead
3. Yusuf is in coma
4. PMB visits Yusuf in Abuja Hospital

All the liars should be severely punished otherwise NL will be disregarded or taken unseriously angry angry angry angry angry

Can you imagine? Some are saying the power bike cost #392million and some say #75million.. Wetin person no go hear..
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by ashjay001(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2017
frankyychiji:
You don't get it do you?

This man's children are to be thoroughbred who can neither give nor take gratification.

Is Yusuf now a member of the cabal?

Seems we're both on different wavelengths. I replied based on ur asking how Yusuf could afford a power bike? How do u now arrive at cabal againshocked
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Okoroawusa: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2017
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nwanyi as boldly written there. Now your moniker is quite laughable I tell ya.
Kedu maka ndi Awkaetiti?
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by hush15: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2017
Emyogalanya:
OR RATHER WHERE DID HE GET SUCH MONEY IN JUST TWO YEARS WHEN HIS FATHER NEEDED MONEY TO BUY APC FORM

Well, that might not be the real question self. Becos the same reason why he could afford such in two years is the same reason why Mama Peace can afford to have so much monies in her account that she is being vainly chased by EFCC. It’s the same Presidency. However, what I did like to understand is why The recklessness of such privilege. Was there anything to prove that he had to be drag racing recklessly? In Yoruba land, there is this saying that “ise kin pa eyan but ayo ma pa ni” which mean poverty might not kill you but too much excitement of being a brat can!

Neway, pele. If you recover, hope you learn from it. However, for the father, I really don’t pity to be honest. His level of pride and being obstinate has cost Nigerians so much. From fulani herdsmen to operation python dance or complete ignorance to the plight of masses has destroyed so many lives already only to approach 2019 and telling southeast he would always remain friend with them, what deception and wickednessbut that’s has been his style of governance.

Neway, that won’t stop me from wishing a happy new year in advance and pray he does more honourable things in the nearest future.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Emyogalanya: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
hush15 patience has been in business for years. even though i'm not implying that she did not steal but at least she can confidently say its from her chain of businesses. BUT THIS BUHARI CHILD WHAT BUSINESS IS HE INTO
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by dlaw70(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
But the Director of Information in the Office of the President’s wife, Suleiman Haruna, was

whats d difference between the above and d office of d first lady?

Hypocrisy
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Kedu maka ndi Awkaetiti?
LOL.. That's my hometown. Ndi Awkaetiti dinma
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by kalmebad(f): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
How funny life can be when its all about them them, Ajimobi asking Nigerians to pray..so pathetic, because it happens to be Buharis son. How they tend to forget we r all equal before d eyes of God Almighty. Who has been praying for other sick Nigerians Mr Ajimobi? Or their lives doesn't matter?? God will give back to all of u according to your measures

I am indifferent whether Yusuf survives or dies. Life is life and no life is more superior than others.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by hush15: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Emyogalanya:
hush15 patience has been in business for years. even though i'm not implying that she did not steal but at least she can confidently say its from her chain of businesses. BUT THIS BUHARI CHILD WHAT BUSINESS IS HE INTO

Don't get me wrong o. Frankly, i dont doubt her affluence either but when you have such family relationship like they have, you have more access to even things they ordinarily wouldnt have. A son who couldnt afford a 50k worth of wristwatch suddenly can afford a 100k dollars wristwatch. So if he can't afford it, he is the president last standing male child if am correct, don't be surprised if he buys a plane moro. Moreso, i wont be surprised if it is even a gift from one of his father's political lobbyists.

That's the point. At that point, there is nothing that can be too far from you. That's power for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.