Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened (44603 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by emmie14: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Your son is better than the cry of fuel and hardship of the people who voted for you to buy power bike of #56,000 when the voters are yawning for all basic amenities. You will continue as hospital customers until you stop blaming games and do the right thing- Election promises .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Emyogalanya: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Beremx:
Buhari isn't your real father na! If you want a powerbike like Yusuf, nna ask your papa. grin

kai! grin

abeg make I greet lalasticlala. compliments of the season bro!
Nigeria Is A Republic O Not A Private Business Center. Pls Goole Republic And See. If Only This Money Is Used For Something Else

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Luukasz(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
I don't care if I get banned but I must say this you are a foolish bastard,dotard, dullard.
A whole lot of people has died under his fathers regime due to the dullard's ineptitude, yesterday a guy was crushed to death while hustling for fuel and you fools are here saying Yusuf Buhari shouldn't die. I don't see reasons why he won't, if you know how many has gone to the graves you won't be shit talking.
Let buhari feel the pain of what many Nigerians has been subjected to

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Damibiz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
Correct.,
UduMgbo1:
Lmao grin

this got me grin grin grin grin

true talk sha
me sef will be competing with dino maleye and Christiano Ronaldo in rides grin
na bugatti Vernon i go dey drive
somebody gv this guy a bottle of Origin please

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by tiredoflife(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Village people
Is he still alive
Una never upgrade am grin grin
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Emyogalanya: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Beremx:
Buhari isn't your real father na! If you want a powerbike like Yusuf, nna ask your papa. grin

kai! grin

PLS CHECK Ur Signature It Says You Need Android Phone From Anyone With Ur Account Number Displayed Are You From The orphanage
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Beremx(f): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Emyogalanya:
PLS CHECK Ur Signature It Says You Need Android Phone From Anyone With Ur Account Number Displayed Are You From The orphanage
lol. grin
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by thunderbabs: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
hatchy:
He now feels the pain of someone loosing somebody so dear to them. The same pain and agony the ordinary people feel when Fulani herdsman bring along when they invade communities and farm settlement killing and maiming innocent farmers and the Dullard will keep mute as if those life doesn't matter.

He now feels the pains of countless people who go to bed hungry and even die daily, pains from hospital death bed due to inadequate medical facilities.
Unemployment induced deaths are a daily occurrences as people take their own lives due to economic hardship and the fear of living to see the next day when there is no hope at all.

Nemesis is a god of whatever you sow, that shall you reap.

It's time to reap what you sowed Mr Dul!ard.

Buhari cant be thinking in that direction now, trust me. Who is he gonna leave all his cows for if anything happened to Yusuf, hz only son..... When life shit hits you, dere re somethings dt wldnt even come to mind at all.... And what Nigerians re dealing with in hardship is one of it for sm1 like Buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
emmie14:
Buhari you are wicked. You deserve everything that may occur to you. My car was smashed in fuel station yesterday. Jesus Christ have told you he is the Lord. I might have sound unchristian but honestly let it be. You Are the petroleum minister. Do something. Nigerians are practically suffering. That is the realities on ground. Do something. Whether Na Good Luck or ibb or obasanjo cause am change it. You can appoint dead man as a colleague in the land of the living. As a magical president resurrect the economy of this land. Honestly am not praying for your family
Your car was smashed you say? My friend go and buy a new car and stop disturbing us with your personal problems.
#Our prayers are with Yusuf
#Buhari/Osibanjo 2019
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by brainhgeek(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Emyogalanya:
OR RATHER WHERE DID HE GET SUCH MONEY IN JUST TWO YEARS WHEN HIS FATHER NEEDED MONEY TO BUY APC FORM
what if one over ambitious politician gave him?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Freeman59: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Beremx:
Speedy recovery Yusuf Buhari.

I pray the kind of attention you're receiving from your parents should be extended to the problems of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria!

So Beremx has defected
Onu kwuru njo, g'aekwu nma
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by stuffs4me(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari is a failed parent and a failed President.

Bad and irresponsible parenting from President Buhari.

I don't see why the President's son will be racing with his friends on government roads thereby putting the lives of other Nigerians at risk. The spoilt rich brat violated traffic laws and no one is even talking about that. Is Buhari's son above the law in Nigeria.

Yusuf Buhari is an irresponsible spoilt brat without a responsible upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by uvalued(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari u no care for my own wei die for Fulani headsmen..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by chiefojiji(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Big man big problem! Get well รณ mr Yusuf.......

But why be say, among all the Naija president's wey I know, na Buhari family always need serious prayers?? And dere health response are always suspense....

Get well soon bros!
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by InvertedHammer: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nice decoy!

Yusuf is in Germany.

Aminu from Egypt is in the hospital as his body double.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Adebowale89(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
I wish my financial life quick recovery

buhari is on his own
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by ejimugochukwu(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Beremx:
If your dad were president of Nigeria, would you ride a Qlink motorbike? grin
Beremx:
Beremx:
lol or even jincheng no nah
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Illegitimate Nigeria and illegitimate government hospitals.

Many people's child had lost their lives and destiny because of Nigeria government conspiracies against ordinary electorates after every elections with wicked policies and nothing good to write home about those dead traps and nonsensical so called government hospitals.

Why not admit Buhari's son in government general hospitals I think Nigeria government should be privatise.

Nigerians are tired of praying for Nigerian politicians and corrupt governments needs.

Good governance is not a rocket science.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Beremx:

kai! grin

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by shomutuski(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
hatchy:
He now feels the pain of someone loosing somebody so dear to them. The same pain and agony the ordinary people feel when Fulani herdsman bring along when they invade communities and farm settlement killing and maiming innocent farmers and the Dullard will keep mute as if those life doesn't matter.

He now feels the pains of countless people who go to bed hungry and even die daily, pains from hospital death bed due to inadequate medical facilities.
Unemployment induced deaths are a daily occurrences as people take their own lives due to economic hardship and the fear of living to see the next day when there is no hope at all.

Nemesis is a god of whatever you sow, that shall you reap.

It's time to reap what you sowed Mr Dul!ard.

please I just want to ask you a question aside the fact that you people claim buhari is the curse of so many mishap in nigeria.....

don't you have an atom of empathy whatsoever? what's the difference between you and the Fulani herdsmen that are killing people.
can't you just wish someone good irrespective of political view, religion, tribe and all.

this is how bad nigeria has become, I don't care about buhari ooo, but that boy must survive.... by God's grace. his mother's pain sef is enough when she delivered him

this 2018! try and fill your life with love, pure and unattached love. you will see how everything will make perfect sense...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by barnny(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
*All the same, quick recovery*
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by nemadfsyahooc: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
TrueSenator:
Conflicting information on NL calls for concerns angry angry angry

1. Yusuf has been flown to Germany
2. Yusuf is dead
3. Yusuf is in coma
4. PMB visits Yusuf in Abuja Hospital

All the liars should be severely punished otherwise NL will be disregarded or take

serious angry angry angry angry angry

Abi oooo. Even Sahara reporter reported that he has been flown abroad. Una too dey lie sef.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by frankyychiji(f): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
dammytosh:

He stole it from NNPC crude oil account.

Are you happy now ?
In fact it makes me very sad that he's a thieving son of a saintly father.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by ImperialYoruba: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
My sympathy goes to Yusuf and Bashir. I wish them full recovery and strength.

I empathize with the Buhari family, particularly The President because this is his second son and only one with Aisha, the first, with his previous wife, died in childhood.

May God be with the Buhari and Gwandu families and give strength.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by frankyychiji(f): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
onyfrank:
This one the security is tightened, how can our prayers penetrate and heal the guy?
Hahahahohohohihihihuhuhuhuhahahaha
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by frankyychiji(f): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

I empathize with the Buhari family, particularly The President because this is his second son and only one with Aisha, the first, with his previous wife, died in childhood.

See history! He will make naija proud in next year's Paralympics.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by EternalTruths: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Beremx:

Na waa ooooo

Were you not the one complaining that Jonathan bought goldplated phones.

Chaiiii there is God oooo

Hypocrisy is the reason why Nigeria can never grow.

I stand with Nnamdi Kanu who has made it clear that hypocrisy like this will definitely keep Nigeria down for ever.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by EternalTruths: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Luukasz:
I don't care if I get banned but I must say this you are a foolish bastard,dotard, dullard.
A whole lot of people has died under his fathers regime due to the dullard's ineptitude, yesterday a guy was crushed to death while hustling for fuel and you fools are here saying Yusuf Buhari shouldn't die. I don't see reasons why he won't, if you know how many has gone to the graves you won't be shit talking.
Let buhari feel the pain of what many Nigerians has been subjected to

Yusuf will definitely join those his father killed directly and indirectly.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by EternalTruths: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Yusuf can never be the same again.

He will join Zazzaky's sons very soon.

Those Farmers, Corp Members, Biafrans and Shi'ites will beat the hell out of him.
Re: President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
Its the type of satanic and devilish hatred Igbos have for Buhari that will eventually make him to be re-elected come 2019.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Affirms Oyetola As Governor Of Osun State / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In / Seven Cabinet Members To Watch In Buhari's Team - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.