Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

When your girlfriend Carry's a curse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When your girlfriend Carry's a curse (776 Views)

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by youngoracle: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hi Nairalanders.
What you about to read is my real life story and (not for a friend). I will try make it brief and simple.
My name is Femi and in my very early 30s. soon after my service, I came back for my masters when I met this girl on campus (call her Bolanle) who was then in 200, and aged 20, she was all I wanted in a lady physically and psychologically.
I don't double date and never intended to, so I promised her marriage and even got to meet her aunty who resides close by. Bolanle and I had great fun in together including sex which I practically begged to give. She never told me she was a virgin till I broke in. (it made me love her the more).

and this was how the problem started.

Bolanle and I had smooth relationship for a year and even did an anniversary. Suddenly, my mum called to inform me of a prophecy which she got from church about my relationship (she never knew I was in any relationship before). I dismissed it immediately and we even quarreled, she kept coming to warn me of a great danger. I insisted she takes me go meet the source of the prophesy. on getting there, the prophet after a serious prayer told me to back off from the girl I'm dating. they say she has got a short-live on earth and her mission is to come give birth to a single child before she dies. I asked if there is any remedy to help Bolanle out of it but he said it's not my responsibility that Bolanle's family are carrying a powerful generational curse, (Bolanle had earlier told me her mother died a year after her birth). I wept that night feeling pity for the innocent girl.
At the moment, Bolanle has travelled for the Christmas /new-year holiday. I love this girl but I seriously don't know how exactly to go with it. If I break up with her, I'm sure she will do something really crazy to herself.

My Point.

-How do I go with this situation without looking like I had used and dumped her.
pls don't tell me to marry her because my mum has informed the entire family to gang up against my idea of marrying this girl.
-Should I tell her about the Curse?
and if yes, then tell me how exactly to do it.

Pls I need very mature advice, I'm not here for play. (Luckily enough, Bolanle is also a follower of nairaland, she joined because of me, so I pray she gets to read this before I get to see her next year).
I had to use my long abandoned moniker because of this.
Re: When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
deploy her to friend zone asarp. u av to free and don't ever tell her d prblm. ur mother know pass u. pls save ur future don't let love blind you
Re: When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by olagbemi118(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
if it's her destiny, wot can u do?
Re: When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by biafraisdead(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
youngoracle:
Hi Nairalanders.
What you about to read is my real life story and (not for a friend). I will try make it brief and simple.
My name is Femi and in my very early 30s. soon after my service, I came back for my masters when I met this girl on campus (call her Bolanle) who was then in 200, and aged 20, she was all I wanted in a lady physically and psychologically.
I don't double date and never intended to, so I promised her marriage and even got to meet her aunty who resides close by. Bolanle and I had great fun in together including sex which I practically begged to give. She never told me she was a virgin till I broke in. (it made me love her the more).

and this was how the problem started.

Bolanle and I had smooth relationship for a year and even did an anniversary. Suddenly, my mum called to inform me of a prophecy which she got from church about my relationship (she never knew I was in any relationship before). I dismissed it immediately and we even quarreled, she kept coming to warn me of a great danger. I insisted she takes me go meet the source of the prophesy. on getting there, the prophet after a serious prayer told me to back off from the girl I'm dating. they say she has got a short-live on earth and her mission is to come give birth to a single child before she dies. I asked if there is any remedy to help Bolanle out of it but he said it's not my responsibility that Bolanle's family are carrying a powerful generational curse, (Bolanle had earlier told me her mother died a year after her birth). I wept that night feeling pity for the innocent girl.
At the moment, Bolanle has travelled for the Christmas /new-year holiday. I love this girl but I seriously don't know how exactly to go with it. If I break up with her, I'm sure she will do something really crazy to herself.

My Point.

-How do I go with this situation without looking like I had used and dumped her.
-Should I tell her about the Curse?

Pls I need very mature advice, I'm not here for play. (Luckily enough, Bolanle is also a follower of nairaland, she joined because of me, so I pray she gets to read this before I get to see her next year).
who cursed the family? in as much as u may want to disagree with me I can bet with u that 98%(if not 100%)of these prophecies are fake, if u love her and want to marry her go ahead I bet u nothing would happen just put everything in God's hands. Our God is not a wicked God that he would visit u with calamities u know nothing about, otherwise what are we Christians for?

2 Likes

Re: When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
angry

Na wa for u o
Wait why would the prophet lie? Does he know the two of you? He only saw your mother.

What if it's true that there is a generational curse on her?

Ha!!! See men!!! Men!! Running away because a girl is cursed... Left to me? I will never back out. This marriage race has just begun... First let her know of the curse. If you leave her she will eventually die!!! Maka why now??
Inform your mother

I'll make sure we get the curse ended.

You can both pray and fast together. With the help prophet even your mother!!
I don't believe there is anything too impossible for God to do.

How funny! That we have lost our hope and strength in fasting and prayers. Why you dey sleep with her wey una never marry self?

This thing weak me jare!!

I don't know what you people call LOVE jare.

1 Like

Re: When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by youngoracle: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
biafraisdead:

who cursed the family? in as much as u may want to disagree with me I can bet with u that 98%(if not 100%)of these prophecies are fake, if u love her and want to marry her go ahead I bet u nothing would happen just put everything in God's hands. Our God is not a wicked God that he would visit u with calamities u know nothing about, otherwise what are we Christians for?
So are u saying I go on with her without involving my entire family?
I wish you know how crazy my mum and my entire family are about generatioal curse, typical Yoruba woman who is over protective of her five children which I'm the last and only male of my late father. I'm mature enough to know somethings are better said than done. In my family, you never marry without family support, otherwise, they will frustrate the poor girl and I don't want her go through that.
Re: When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by biafraisdead(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
youngoracle:

So are u saying I go on with her without involving my entire family?
I wish you know how crazy my mum and my entire family are about generatioal curse, typical Yoruba woman who is over protective of her five children which I'm the last and only male of my late father.
that's the problem, but if it were someone like me I would go ahead cos I know most nonsense we believe are not real.

1 Like

Re: When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by coolestofall(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
When u dey break d seal, prophecy no come o, u remove seal finish, d babe is cursed. Bro if u truly love her n u blive this curse mumbo jumbo, carry her go 4 deliverance, abi dem say d curse no get remedy?
Re: When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by ghostwritter(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
I'm here to read from the GOOD, THE BAD...AND THE VERY UGLY advises.
Re: When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by lacruz12(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sebi you love her na, you even broke her pitcher sef why not kuku flex the generational curse with her..... After all love is about sharing
Re: When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by Nutase: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Op you're nothing but a child and a suckling. Go and keep sucking mummies breast.
Re: When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
What's bad about me marrying a gal and she dying after giving birth. The little time I get to spend with d gal I love matters. When she dies, u marry some1 else. But for now. Remain with the gal u love till she dies, even if its tomorrow
Re: When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nutase:
Op you're nothing but a child and a suckling. Go and keep sucking mummies breast.
is ur response okay, u lack manner girl
Re: When your girlfriend Carry's a curse by Gpopsicle(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
if truly what the prophet said is correct (which in most cases are fake), who says a generational curse can't be broken? if you love her, talk to her about it since you've promised her marriage and go to the nearest MFM church for deliverance.. #my two cents

(1) (Reply)

Help Guyz My Ex-girlfriend Is Back!!! / How To Make Money Online... / Teen Akwa-ibom Beauty Queen Comes Under Fire After Sharing These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.