Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents (38010 Views)

We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Chinonye2022(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has said he will show Rivers people who to vote in the 2023 general elections.Wike said as a governor, he knows all the candidates for the elections so well.

He said he loves Rivers State a lot and as such will not allow the people make a mistake in electing their leaders in 2023.

Wike was speaking at the commissioning of the remodelled Waterlines Building in Port Harcourt on Wednesday.

He said “we will tell you those you will vote for, I know and I will tell you who is who.Most of you don’t know, there are those who want to come here to just want to be governor with no agenda.

“Rivers State has done a lot of things for us, we owe Rivers state a lot. Personally, I owe this state a lot for giving me the opportunity and I will not allow this state to go astray and run into the hands of armed robbers. I will not allow it”.The governor also took a swipe at some members of the People’s Democratic Party who he warned that elections are not won in the hotels in Abuja but at the grassroots.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/17/2023-i-will-tell-you-who-to-vote-for-wike-tells-rivers-people/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwis_ISx3ND5AhX0FmIAHbxpCJIQvOMEKAB6BAgDEAE&usg=AOvVaw0nBjffZXLe7iCmliHvVj2j

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
He is not the one that will decide who the electorate should vote for. He talks too much and that is one of the major reasons Atiku refused him as running mate.

402 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by God1000(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
This Wike is a narcissist, he will soon realize that nigerians have woken up

252 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Betternext(f): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wike has only one vote, so as others.

303 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Parachoko: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Advise them to vote for Asiwaju

Asiwaju will make sure Bonny get a seaport.

293 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by ecolime(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dear Gov. Wike,

The Nigerian masses have made their choice already and it is Peter Obi.

We are to advise you and not the other way round.

Join the winning team if you still want to remain relevant after 2023.

Thank you

316 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by salbis(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Is high time for politicians to know that they do not decide who masses will vote for. Wike's downfall maybe faster than expected....

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by rembert: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Na Obi we know for Rivers.

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by PlayerMeji: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
No worries!

I can see Obitrains not knowing what to call him yet since they are anticipating he may later support them...

Very sly set of people!

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wow! That is rich. In a free and fair election, every vote counts. Donald Trump failed to reach out to the senior black women and that did the do on him. He lost. Electiois not about entitlement or pride. Odinga in Kenya lost cos the Kikuyus mobbed against him.

Wike hae NOTHING to lose in this election. He can inject his coke or sniff it. In any battle, fear the dude who has nothing to lose. Atiku has ALL to gain from this man. Pride and arrogance isn't good politics. Why can't Atiku make a stop by him in Rivers and squash this like a man.

Furthering from that, the steady thing Nigeria exports right now is talent. Nigerians are leaving en masse. Many fools say, "let them go". But, fact is, the doctor who will operate on you left yesterday. The chances of your survival just dropped. The group of nurses and midwives to assist your wives during childbirth are no more. The teachers who would have taught your children are now pampered in Europe.

I visited a highly rated school in Abuja yesterday and I cried for the future. From the owner of the school to the teachers, I cannot explain the impending tragedy in words. The time to pray for Nigeria has expired. Now, is time to run from Nigeria.

What is the essence of ASUU? An association whose top members are not popular by their names. Who is this ASUU and who are the members representing them? Can we have access to them? Funny enough the lecturers in Nigerian institutions do not know the people representing them? They simply know ASUU.

Children of the poor age at home and the mediocrity of this certificate should be shouted from the roof top.

Tinubu does not know where his commode is. The weight of the duvet his family puts on him is dragging his life down. A sick old man who has spent the last 3 years in the hospital. He cannot achieve anything with the long list of friends and loyalists surrounding him. His BOTS are here sounding off on i3 laptops manufactured in 2008. This election is not about my tribe. The country is sinking

I have gone about this country and seen that hope is an elusive reality. I can't believe that a graduate with 3 kids earns 35k naira. This is outrageous. The air in this country is toxic. The roads are death traps. Humans live in cages with high walls like prisons.

The fact that the country has been in darkness since your father born is thought-provoking.

Nigeria is unfixable. That is a fact. Each state should become sovereign to avert wars. I cry for the poor in this country.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by PandoraObi: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
bbn
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by lumens: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Realtalk20: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:

Because he is yoir father and you will wake him up with matchete and order him to build it for them bah?

Smh

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by kingamaa(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Strong man Wike spitting fire again

I want to believe he can walk the talk

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Rahkman: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:

how Muslim Muslim ticket wan take campaign for rivers how una wan take do am?

33 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Realtalk20: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wike and Rivers is Obidient

25 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Racoon(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
shocked grin grin grin cheesy Over rated cry cry baby.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by jerryunit48: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wike is just trying hard to be relevant… he should do what he wants and let us hear word abeg

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
You can't decide for them you are just elected to represent them not to decide for them, they are eligible to vote for their rightful candidate.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zombism don reach Rivers State grin grin grin grin
Low budget Putin wannabe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by DadaHammed: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:

See begging, bwahahahaha. Tinubu no go see 5% for Rivers. Go write am down.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by manutdrichie(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by allen113: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
2023 Tonye Cole for governor Rivers state

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Triangles1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Stop feeling like God.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wike let democracy reign. Let people vote who they like! Don’t be acting like area father.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Kendo999: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Peter Obi is your next president cheesy twenty twenty tree cool

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China: We Don't Have A Police Station In Nigeria, Only Outreach Service / Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) / Sabo Mohammed-Nakudu Withdraws Vote Of Confidence On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.