Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus (30238 Views)

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by OfficialAwol(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Hey you mor0n, I live thousand miles away from the chaos afflicting your everyday life. You can beg the mods to share with you my location.

Anytime in your worthless, uneventful, short, painful, brute and vainglorious life, you ever pour incentives on the person of Wole Soyinka. I will be forced to remind you the worthless life bequeathed on you by the numbskull that birthed the misery called you.

Oh I see!

You are far away from this misery and you think you got the moral justification to defend one of the architects of this national calamity? Who too, I guess, is still far away from the misery. That's where the common man finds himself.

I got no issues with you.

6 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by schwarzkopf(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Oh I see!

You are far away from this misery and you think you got the moral justification to defend one of the architects of this national calamity? Who too, I guess, is still far away from the misery. That's where the common man finds himself.

I got no issues with you.

Shut up dude, did he hold gun to your head to vote for anyone?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by blacknp(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
OfficialAwol:

So the mentality of Nigerians caused recession?
Fuel scarcity?
Increment in price of commodity?
Taking six months to appoint ministers?
Appointment of dead people into boards?
I can go on....

Were all these things caused by the mentality of Nigerians?

It's a pity your father thinks he's got a son...
As usual blaming someone else for your own shortcomings,so because Federal Ministers were not appointed on schedule it stopped you from prospering,I thought the senate was meant to screen candidates to agencies before they were appointed?Who caused the fuel scarcity?is it not Nigerians like you?

Do you have a paralysis problem or are you disabled? If not stop wailing and get on your feet,we practice a dog eat dog system in Nigeria, no food for lazy man,Nigeria is a capitalist system if you are looking for a welfare system you can move to North Korea.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by LordAdam16: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
huptin:

You know something? Nobody is above mistake but this attitude of yours- continously blaming people for wrong choices made will make them continue to defend those choices even though they may have realised their mistake internally - guess the effect of that? They will continue making those mistakes just so that people like you don't gloat and you know who will benefit? - Buhari of course! Tact is a billion times more effective than bluff.

Stepping on someone's toes in a marketplace is a mistake.

Forgetting to send a well wish to a friend on his/her birthday is a mistake.

Voting Buhari was not a mistake. It was EVIL.

Buhari did not magically change in 2014/2015. He had always been the ostracized bigoted ex-general up to no good. WS and the establishment knows more about Buhari than most of us. And every year he contested, we were all reminded of why he was a bad idea.

What changed in 2014/2015 was unbridled hate for GEJ.

As most Buhari supporters turned critics often say, 2015 was all about removing GEJ, not electing Buhari. You can't call that a mistake. That is premeditated wickedness.

For the hate of GEJ, millions lined up to elect:

1. A renowned bigot and Islamist
2. The patron of the umbrella organization under which the 4th deadliest terror group operates
3. An ex-HOS that had not contributed anything to his village, much more his state or the country in almost 30 years since he left power
4. An ex-PTDF chairman who rose from a meeting and said Nigeria's most infamous dictator was not corrupt
5. An ex-HOS who is paid for life and can't manage his finances orderly such that he claimed not to have enough money to buy a Presidential ticket

And I'm just scratching the surface.

Really, what were these people who made this "MISTAKE" expecting?

That the same man who served under a corrupt dictator and absolved that dictator of all wrong doing would fight corruption?
That the patron of Miyetti Allah would give two bleeps about the Herdsmen-Farmers crisis?
That the same man who used Boko Haram and Chibok girls to score political points would be in the best position to end it?
That a man who can't manage his finances would be able to manage a $0.5 trillion economy properly?

I can not take anyone who voted for Buhari in 2015 seriously? Not now, not ever.

The same people who were vehemently against subsidy removal in 2012, calculated that petrol pump price should be at most N45, are the same people who cheered the removal of fuel subsidy in 2016, and are sheepishly queuing for hours to buy fuel at an average of N250 (a 500% increase within 2 years) today.

And more importantly, they are the same people rationalizing why it is okay to pay N40 per liter subsidy. These are the same people who claim to have made a mistake in 2015. Did they also make a mistake in 2016? What about today with the biting fuel scarcity, are they still making a mistake? If yes, why's there no semblance of the irate response that characterized the attempted removal in 2012?

No educated person who voted for Buhari aside of religious or ethnic reasons would ask Buhari to run his/her business. Yet, out of spite, they forced the man on 200 million people.

In the OP article, Soyinka isn't criticizing the government, he's simply calling for RESTRUCTURING. The same restructuring that has been brushed aside by the establishment. Who is he trying to fool?

Buhari has just 4 more years. I have no problem with him finishing his 8 years. Let him serve how he deems fit and when he's done he should go rest. Because I know Nigerians never learn and deserve every punishment he's meting out. You don't walk around fire expecting not to sweat.

Those who want to keep doing EVIL for whatever reasons best known to them, under the banner of "MISTAKES", so others don't gloat at them can continue. We are all buying fuel at #200+. We all go to the same markets and pay absurd prices. We all carry a Nigerian passport. It's our family members who are filling up the unemployment column. And it's our fellow countrymen who are bombed and matcheted in their sleep everyday.

If a TROGLODYTE and an excuse of a human being, thinks preventing his/her ego from getting bruised is good reason to allow for a nonentity to take our economy and country back 30 years, I say "well done." My hand no dey 9ja mata again. Anyhow una 1 do am, mk una continue.

But all the curses being laid at Buhari would not escape those who knowingly voted for him even when they knew better.

-Lord

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by OfficialAwol(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Shut up dude, did he hold gun to your head to vote for anyone?

I'm too informed to form my opinion by his stupid treachery.

My grouse is that not all is like me. Many depend on him to make their opinion and he misled them.

You wouldn't be here ranting if you didn't hold white-haired fool in high esteem. So also are those who voted for Buhari because he lent a voice of support.

Stop arguing blindly

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by OfficialAwol(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
LordAdam16:

Buhari did not magically change in 2014/2015. He had always been the ostracized bigoted ex-general up to no good. WS and the establishment knows more about Buhari than most of us. And every year he contested, we were all reminded of why he was a bad idea.

As most Buhari supporters turned critics often say, 2015 was all about removing GEJ, not electing Buhari. You can't call that a mistake. That is premeditated wickedness.

2. The patron of the umbrella organization under which the 4th deadliest terror group operates
3. An ex-HOS that had not contributed anything to his village, much more his state or the country in almost 30 years since he left power
4. An ex-PTDF chairman who rose from a meeting and said Nigeria's most infamous dictator was not corrupt
5. An ex-HOS who is paid for life and can't manage his finances orderly such that he claimed not to have enough money to buy a Presidential ticket

That the same man who served under a corrupt dictator and absolved that dictator of all wrong doing would fight corruption?
That the patron of Miyetti Allah would give two bleeps about the Herdsmen-Farmers crisis?
That the same man who used Boko Haram and Chibok girls to score political points would be in the best position to end it?
That a man who can't manage his finances would be able to manage a $0.5 trillion economy properly?

I can not take anyone who voted for Buhari in 2015 seriously? Not now, not ever.

The same people who were vehemently against subsidy removal in 2012, calculated that petrol pump price should be at most N45, are the same people who cheered the removal of fuel subsidy in 2016, and are sheepishly queuing for hours to buy fuel at an average of N250 (a 500% increase within 2 years) today.

And more importantly, they are the same people rationalizing why it is okay to pay N40 per liter subsidy. These are the same people who claim to have made a mistake in 2015. Did they also make a mistake in 2016? What about today with the biting fuel scarcity, are they still making a mistake? If yes, why's there no semblance of the irate response that characterized the attempted removal in 2012?

No educated person who voted for Buhari aside of religious or ethnic reasons would ask Buhari to run his/her business. Yet, out of spite, they forced the man on 200 million people.

In the OP article, Soyinka isn't criticizing the government, he's simply calling for RESTRUCTURING. The same restructuring that has been brushed aside by the establishment. Who is he trying to fool?

Buhari has just 4 more years. I have no problem with him finishing his 8 years. Let him serve how he deems fit and when he's done he should go rest. Because I know Nigerians never learn and deserve every punishment he's meting out. You don't walk around fire expecting not to sweat.

Those who want to keep doing EVIL for whatever reasons best known to them, under the banner of "MISTAKES", so others don't gloat at them can continue. We are all buying fuel at #200+. We all go to the same markets and pay absurd prices. We all carry a Nigerian passport. It's our family members who are filling up the unemployment column. And it's our fellow countrymen who are bombed and matcheted in their sleep everyday.

If a TROGLODYTE and an excuse of a human being, thinks preventing his/her ego from getting bruised is good reason to allow for a nonentity to take our economy and country back 30 years, I say "well done." My hand no dey 9ja mata again. Anyhow una 1 do am, mk una continue.

But all the curses being laid at Buhari would not escape those who knowingly voted for him even when they knew better.

-Lord

LordAdam.

What a huge relief to see that some people still think.

You just earned my respect

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by OfficialAwol(m): 12:00am On Dec 31, 2017
blacknp:
As usual blaming someone else for your own shortcomings,so because Federal Ministers were not appointed on schedule it stopped you from prospering,I thought the senate was meant to screen candidates to agencies before they were appointed?Who caused the fuel scarcity?is it not Nigerians like you?

Do you have a paralysis problem or are you disabled? If not stop wailing and get on your feet,we practice a dog eat dog system in Nigeria, no food for lazy man,Nigeria is a capitalist system if you are looking for a welfare system you can move to North Korea.

So in your wooden skull, the only reason why I can criticize Buhari is because I'm waiting for a social welfare which I'm yet to get?

Another one kisses the dust...
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by deomelllo: 12:14am On Dec 31, 2017
[s]
LordAdam16:

-Lord

[/s]

Stop littering the Internet with ignorant, hate filled, bigoted and unintelligent rubbish.

GEJ was rightfully kicked out of office by Nigerians for gross incompetence, laziness, corruption and abdication of duty.

Your PDP uncles and GEJ sat there for 16 years with largest oil earnings, huge reserves, huge ECA and oil selling for over $100/barrel and they still did not build 1 single refinery and they did not repair any of our 4 refineries even after budgeting repair funds year after year.

So, Nigerians/APC/PMB are responsible for 16 years of PDP's neglect, incompetence, corruption and refusal to build refineries or repair any of our 3 refineries and we should go back to the same worthless PDP..?

Good that Nigerians know you Igbos and anti Nigerian elements very well so you silly and toilet essay means nothing...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by einstein76(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2017
Is Nigeria trully a country?
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by femi4: 12:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Daviddson:
This man at his old age still trying to impress people with foreign language competence. I won't be surprised if he made a lot of errors in handling very basic English grammar comport in that writeup, despite his over-the-top use of semantics.
how old are you?

Have you read any of his books?
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by LordAdam16: 12:37am On Dec 31, 2017
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

[s]Stop littering the Internet with ignorant, hate filled, bigoted and unintelligent rubbish.

GEJ was rightfully kicked out of office by Nigerians for gross incompetence, laziness, corruption and abdication of duty.

Your PDP uncles and GEJ sat there for 16 years with largest oil earnings, huge reserves, huge ECA and oil selling for over $100/barrel and they still did not build 1 single refinery and they did not repair any of our 4 refineries even after budgeting repair funds year after year.

So, Nigerians/APC/PMB are responsible for 16 years of PDP's neglect, incompetence, corruption and refusal to build refineries or repair any of our 3 refineries and we should go back to the same worthless PDP..?

Good that Nigerians know you Igbos and anti Nigerian elements very well so you silly and toilet essay means nothing...[/s]

Trash!

Next.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Davidbones: 12:39am On Dec 31, 2017
This long talk and writings is mull shit....you firstly have to apologise to Nigerians, you have disappointed us.
Anyway if you cannot b bold to tell buhari in his face to step down I will help you out.....we don't need all these grammar at this time

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by bigass(f): 12:48am On Dec 31, 2017
LordAdam16:

Let me ask you these questions.

Why did they hate GEJ in 2014?
Those who hated him in 2014 didn't they support in 2011?
Why did they hate him?
Agreed PMB is incompetent? But Was GEJ not incompetent?

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by deomelo: 1:06am On Dec 31, 2017
[s]
LordAdam16:

Trash!

Next.

-Lord
[/s]

Everything about you as a human being is trash and absurdity.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by boringnigerian: 1:35am On Dec 31, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Soyinka should save us his grammars and apologize to Nigerians for supporting the most evil government in our history. A government under whose watch incompetency, bigotry, nepotism, suicides, selling of children by their parents to survive harsh economy, incessant killings by Fulani militia terrorists, extrajudicial killings by the army has become a way of life.

The silence from his likes in the face of glaring injustices has portrayed them to be hypocrites.

And is he not part of the mumus that supported the election of Buhari in 2015

He owes you and, indeed, everyone else no apology. He supported what he felt what was a good option at the time ND he is entitled and fully within his rights to change that opinion at any time. People like you, instead of joining the clamor for better government regardless of your political alignments would continue to blame other people for holding an opinion even when they realise that what they had hoped in didn't quite turn out right. You are part of the problem!

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by calaway: 1:46am On Dec 31, 2017
blacknp:

you sound like a species fit for the jungle. Civilized society is not you inclination. SMH
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by calaway: 1:56am On Dec 31, 2017
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Stop littering the Internet with ignorant, hate filled, bigoted and unintelligent rubbish.

Good that Nigerians know you Igbos and anti Nigerian elements very well so you silly and toilet essay means nothing...

automated mumu.....zombi that what this person is. Face the issue!!!
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by fatherdfd: 2:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Daviddson:
This man at his old age still trying to impress people with foreign language competence. I won't be surprised if he made a lot of errors in handling very basic English grammar comport in that writeup, despite his over-the-top use of semantics.
B
But he has a Nobel peace prize, wey u no fit dream of
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by deomelo: 2:27am On Dec 31, 2017
calaway:

k

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob zombies bore me..

You clowns can cry, shout and wail till eternity, Nigerians are still not going back to the crooked, corrupt and incompetent GEJ and the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by booblacain(m): 2:32am On Dec 31, 2017
huptin:

You know something? Nobody is above mistake but this attitude of yours- continously blaming people for wrong choices made will make them continue to defend those choices even though they may have realised their mistake internally - guess the effect of that? They will continue making those mistakes just so that people like you don't gloat and you know who will benefit? - Buhari of course! Tact is a billion times more effective than bluff.

We need more intelligent people like you on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by deomelo: 2:54am On Dec 31, 2017
calaway:

k

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob zombies bore me..

You clowns can cry, shout and wail till eternity, Nigerians are still not going back to the crooked, corrupt and incompetent GEJ and the PDP.

16 years in power, no new refinery, they killed out 4 refineries, they looted the treasury, no infrastructure, subsidy scam left and right, bad roads, bad bridges, no new hospitals, bad school and so on, their only specialty was looting and stealing.

You villagers better stick to ipob agitation and refrelendum because PDP is ancient history....

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by chimeee: 3:00am On Dec 31, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Everything about you as a human being is trash and absurdity.

SMAMs
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:03am On Dec 31, 2017
blacknp:
How has President Buhari failed and what did Profesor Wole Soyinka say about the President other than we keep blaming others for our own shortcomings,someone that is bent on shitting outside in the open how do you force him to use the toilet like a civil being?may I ask you how has President Buhari in Abuja stopped you from prospering?

All the money you saved under pdp in their 16 years vanished in APC's 2 years? Ok most of the people that make up apc were not former pdp members,to you pdp is good and apc is bad?Keep shifting the buck waiting for a messiah,a bad tree will never yield good fruits. Hypocrite.

If you do not know what the global standard for development and good governance is you cannot know how Buhari has failed. Period.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by jara: 3:38am On Dec 31, 2017
All these hatred for the West voting with the North once in the history of Nigeria while the East has done the same thing throughout the history of Nigeria since 1960. Haba!

S. L. Akintola was right, Awo should have listen to him.
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by deomelo: 4:04am On Dec 31, 2017
chimeee:
SMAMs

You don't have to call other people what you call yourself and the people at home, very very crude, rude and crass.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by mpowa(m): 4:10am On Dec 31, 2017
bigass:

Let me ask you these questions.

Why did they hate GEJ in 2014?
Those who hated him in 2014 didn't they support in 2011?
Why did they hate him?
Agreed PMB is incompetent? But Was GEJ not incompetent?
Good Question o!. All of the people who love him in 2011 and voted for him en mass just suddenly hated him...some people's mumu dey do press up.

And dey are asking the prof to apologize, for what? He did what he had to do to save Nigeria...I'm still saying it, we don't know what would have happened if GEJ was not stopped, because he couldn't help himself and his cronies. I will never give excuse for Buhari's incompetence because he could have done better, but GEJ laid a solid foundation for the recession, there's no way Nigeria won't struggle after the disastrous administration.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 31, 2017
blacknp:
A whole Noble Laureate recognized by the world trying to make an impression on a nonentity like you?Wonders will never end,words can't explain a word for you.

If you had read his article well you would have understood he was referring to people like yourself,faceless Morons that get on social media and expose their ignorance as fact based on the wrong interpretation mixed up with a faint imagination.
Has he torn d green card?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by unbitchable(m): 4:48am On Dec 31, 2017
elfmann:
Has he torn d green card?
Has Trump made good his threat?
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by wumade: 5:01am On Dec 31, 2017
I used to respect him...
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Efewestern: 5:36am On Dec 31, 2017
Sanchez01:

For starters, let's talk security first, shall we?

no need arguing politics on Nairaland, what we have here re zombies, those who will support pdp regardless of how corrupt they are, and those who will support Apc regardless of how clueless they are.

I just don't know what's wrong with some people's brain, can't they stand for the truth for once?, Buhari is a big failure, And GEJ is no better.

What we have are two clueless bunch who failed Nigerians, as usual their zombie supporters will always defend them like u see sarrki and his colleagues always doing .

We don't have thinkers in this part of the world, they all make decisions base on religious and tribal sentiments.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Sanchez01: 5:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Efewestern:

no need arguing politics on Nairaland, what we have here re zombies, those who will support pdp regardless of how corrupt they are, and those who will support Apc regardless of how clueless they are.

I just don't know what's wrong with some people's brain, can't they stand for the truth for once?, Buhari is a big failure, And GEJ is no better.

What we have are two clueless bunch who failed Nigerians, as usual their zombie supporters will always defend them like u see sarrki and his colleagues always doing .

We don't have thinkers in this part of the world, they all make decisions base on religious and tribal sentiments.
Bless you, bro! Nigerians made a very huge mistake in voting Buhari. We have all come to realise it and are bent on correcting it come 2019.

You wouldn't really blame these BMC guys. They are on a payroll to defend the ineptitude of Buhari's administration even though his horrible record so far is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

I just pray the Ekpa quotes me and try to make sense about Buhari's paper security achievements.

I just fear for 2019, because we would be torn between a useless, clueless vegetable of a president and a highly corrupt, super desperate former vice president in the guise of Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by EDOSBROWN: 5:56am On Dec 31, 2017
same old pple, that let us down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy" / What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.