Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus (30187 Views)

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Walelavender(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
huptin:

You know something? Nobody is above mistake but this attitude of yours- continously blaming people for wrong choices made will make them continue to defend those choices even though they may have realised their mistake internally - guess the effect of that? They will continue making those mistakes just so that people like you don't gloat and you know who will benefit? - Buhari of course! Tact is a billion times more effective than bluff.
Brilliant submission. You nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Mcponpin(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
it's understandable.... woke soyinka didn't get a federal appointment even when he's alive.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by amarilo: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
huptin:

You know something? Nobody is above mistake but this attitude of yours- continously blaming people for wrong choices made will make them continue to defend those choices even though they may have realised their mistake internally - guess the effect of that? They will continue making those mistakes just so that people like you don't gloat and you know who will benefit? - Buhari of course! Tact is a billion times more effective than bluff.
If they own up to their wrong choice np sane person will blame them again.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
chrisxxx:
Wole Soyinka a man I respected so much was easily deceived by Amaechi to support Buhari. People should stop blaming him. Amaechi needed to launder Buhari's image. He used Soyinka to achieve that. Soyinka would not just condemned Buhari then because tactically he was in Amaechi's payroll.
There was even an unsubstantiated rumour that he Amaechi got Soyinka's daughter impregnated.

Ure a good fictional writer chai grin

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
social media automated mumus SMAM's mr and mrs.nwaamaepke that stupid Limca boy wey im brain dey inside 70 naira limca bottle bunch of SMAM. ;Dsocial media automated mumus SMAM's mr and mrs.nwaamaepke that stupid Limca boy wey im brain dey inside 70 naira limca bottle bunch of SMAM.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by dukie25: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
huptin:

Brilliantly put, I owe you a bottle of beer.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Ogaonos: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote autahor=BENZINA post=63748894]Oga welcome, our cry don wake you? But it's too late oo, many have been rendered useless by this gov't you indirectly imposed on us.[/quote]dnt mind him we ar in d age of action men nt grammar vein men lik him.apart 4rm nobel prize wat hav he done 2 d literature writer who write their books in nigeria nd get poor by pirates y he write nd publishing his book 4 yankee nd mak dollars.b4 anyone rebuke me if u ar into video game ther dis game sprinter cell written by tom clancy read his wiki hw he divisify into movie video game anotha oprah whifrey talk shw created opportunities 4 pple nw into tv productn.they all hav 1 thin in common mak impact diversify nd dnt speak big english.since hav knw dis man e wiki na nobel protest big english.am tired of such men anotha patrick obaihagbon dt nigga hav nt done any project in edo since i knw him.my own is i dnt care whether na pidgin or u dey scatter english so far dev. Dey ur industry or society dt y i respect tompolo dbanj davido tubaba.luk at 2 baba e no sabi big english but luk at hw he mak d music wat it is wit othas.but u don c davido or don jazzy speaking big grammar y we dey hear music wer worst pass vico music.dis a man who insult a 1st lady on intl tv couldnt tear his green card.action speak larger dan words dnt u guy c arabs wen dey wan mak impact na once no big grammar man city psg once dubai city dev. Once no big grammar.cum dey speak grammar wit dt e white hair support buhari finish cum dey analyise wetin lata go jet go u.s.a.sorri 4 my rants but e get sum elders wer dey feel we youths na fools wer dem go use their grammar deceive lik patrick obaihagbön
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by blacknp(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Soyinka should save us his grammars and apologize to Nigerians for supporting the most evil government in our history. A government under whose watch incompetency, bigotry, nepotism, suicides, selling of children by their parents to survive harsh economy, incessant killings by Fulani militia terrorists, extrajudicial killings by the army has become a way of life.

The silence from his likes in the face of glaring injustices has portrayed them to be hypocrites.

And is he not part of the mumus that supported the election of Buhari in 2015
You call yourself thefreeone?but you are not totally free,you need an exorcist to rid you of the Demons possessing you.
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by imam07: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
dayod247:
Very lovely piece
Interpret it into English to some of us that do not understand grammar.
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by mpowa(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Soyinka should save us his grammars and apologize to Nigerians for supporting the most evil government in our history. A government under whose watch incompetency, bigotry, nepotism, suicides, selling of children by their parents to survive harsh economy, incessant killings by Fulani militia terrorists, extrajudicial killings by the army has become a way of life.

The silence from his likes in the face of glaring injustices has portrayed them to be hypocrites.

And is he not part of the mumus that supported the election of Buhari in 2015
These 'Apologize Fc' will not let Nigerians rest. What's it with apologize, apologize? What nonsense apology? Was it right or wrong to vote GEJ out? absolutely right, the regime was very corrupt and ineffective. Don't tell me one evil was better than the other, APC and Buhari have not delivered as expected doesnt mean people regret voting Jonathan out, only God know what would've happened if he wasn't stopped. 2019 is here, if Buhari can't salvage anything in 2018, vote them out in 2019, nobody need to apologize for anything.

I voted for Jonathan in 2011,i voted against him in 2015. I voted for Buhari in 2015, in 2019, I might not vote if there's no better and credible candidate, you don't tell people what choice to make and if they don't make they must apologize.. We'll keep on voting them in and out until we get there. Pls save us this apology noise Abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by shachris02: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
MrHistorian:
Professor Wole Soyinka. . .

Left u speechless, didn't it?

Well it's high time u get off your zombified sojourn.
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Ogaonos: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Saaruman:
Who take this one serious?
guy shake me.i prefer ibori 2 dis man.evem akpabio swt pass dis man.akpabio actn am building a world class stadium .common tear green card e no fit blastjona wife call her terrible names 4 cnn.cum use grammar deceive us 2 vote buhari .nw his nw doing 2 face dey analyze wat lik sey e dey wit us dey hustle stand 4 queue 2 get fuel.mtsew

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by blacknp(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

So Soyinka should apologise to you because he chose to publicly throw his weight around a politician who has turned out to be a disappointment?

Last I checked, the prof never forced his choice down anyone's throat and he equally didn't ask people to go with his choice.

Till date, you and your people never apologised to Nigerians for dying over an Ijaw man who attached Azikiwe to his name out if sheer desperation.

Perhaps you have forgotten so soon, Jonathan/Sambo went full throttle with the tribal/religious card, with the assistance of some conmen who themselves pastors.

Buhari is no doubt an epic failure but that Prof. Wole should apologise to you and other Nigerians is enough to make me ask 'who una be?'
President Buhari is an epic failure,how?,or is your perception of Nigeria based on your own failed life?Is the Governor of your State also a Failure?what of the State and National Assemblies aren't they both Failures,or it is only President Buhari that has failed?

Is it because of President Buhari Serieke Dickson hasn't paid workers in 7 months?or it was apc that mismanaged Delta State and the trillion of Naira it has received since 1999?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Studentcosmos(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
The funniest part of this thread is that Majority of NLdrs are just pretending as if they fully comprehend all that was stated. Who needs this piece translated into his or her local language? Lemme know those that are with me. The grammars too pass us joor.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by ibedun: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
You are all MAD for 2 reasons

1. Voting Jonathan was NOT an option in 2015

2. The problem is NOT Buhari (let those Eastern wail on) but Nigerian people, Nigeria citizens, the warped mentality and values of the Nigerian people. Can't you ALL see we are the problem?

3. This unitary centralised system (created by Nrozi) is not and can never work, but the northern power holders need it for their stranglehold on the country.

Buhari is NOT the problem!!! To hell with those talking about Jonathan!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by ibedun: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
mpowa:

These 'Apologize Fc' will not let Nigerians rest. What's it with apologize, apologize? What nonsense apology? Was it right or wrong to vote GEJ out? absolutely right, the regime was very corrupt and ineffective. Don't tell me one evil was better than the other, APC and Buhari have not delivered as expected doesnt mean people regret voting Jonathan out, only God know what would've happened if he wasn't stopped. 2019 is here, if Buhari can't salvage anything in 2018, vote them out in 2019, nobody need to apologize for anything.

I voted for Jonathan in 2011,i voted against him in 2015. I voted for Buhari in 2015, in 2019, I might not vote if there's no better and credible candidate, you don't tell people what choice to make and if they don't make they must apologize.. We'll keep on voting them in and out until we get there. Pls save us this apology noise Abeg.

May God Orunmila bless you!!!
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by OfficialAwol(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
schwarzkopf:

The whole of your bloodline, dead, living and unborn can't measure up to his shoelace till eternity. Get a life loser.

The way you are bringing my whole bloodline into the issue, when I didn't talk to you, speaks volume of who you are.

But I'm not gonna descend so low as exchanging words with you. That's a favour I'm not magnanimous enough to grant.

And let it be noted, that my maker and my hands will never let me be a loser... never...

Find something else to pour your frustration on dude. I'm not the cause of fuel scarcity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by OfficialAwol(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
ibedun:

2. The problem is NOT Buhari (let those Eastern wail on) but Nigerian people, Nigeria citizens, the warped mentality and values of the Nigerian people. Can't you ALL see we are the problem?

3. This unitary centralised system (created by Nrozi) is not and can never work, but the northern power holders need it for their stranglehold on the country.

So the mentality of Nigerians caused recession?
Fuel scarcity?
Increment in price of commodity?
Taking six months to appoint ministers?
Appointment of dead people into boards?
I can go on....

Were all these things caused by the mentality of Nigerians?

It's a pity your father thinks he's got a son...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by jagorinho: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
donb06:
my broda u just recited wat ma best frnd said today he was a die hard supporter of buhari until today. only 4 him to uncover dt he stopped supporting buhari since 6 mnths ago bt was ashamed to let me knw due to my attitude of taunting him........ pls let us stop taunting ppl dt voted buhari.......IT WAS A MISTAKE.
There is no mistake anywhere!! people have the right to vote for any candidate they want to vote for. Was Nigeria like america during Gej's tenure?
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Slaveman343: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
huptin:

How can i like this again!
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by OfficialAwol(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
blacknp:
A whole Noble Laureate recognized by the world trying to make an impression on a nonentity like you?Wonders will never end,words can't explain a word for you.

If you had read his article well you would have understood he was referring to people like yourself,faceless Morons that get on social media and expose their ignorance as fact based on the wrong interpretation mixed up with a faint imagination.

Referring to people like me indeed. And you are among the sages? Thrash.

Where is his intelligence if he couldn't decipher a lie told by empty brains. How could he support someone who promised to make $1=#1?

He bowed to pressure after people called his stupid white hair out, and came to spew rubbish.

He should know that he is the number one mum...

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by jagorinho: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
ibedun:

you are the man!!! ever since Gej lost the last election, some group of people have taken the loss to another level, hardly would anything happen without citing buhari as the cause, you have the right to wail for your loss,but when you are yet to get over it after two solid years then that is another thing entirely.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Abiajiga(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
huptin:

huptin, i just v one request. Can we be frnds?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Eluwilussit(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
huptin:

While tact is better than bluff, great character is priceless. Prof has fallen way bellow the standard expected of one of the greatest Nigerians alive. He needs to be reminded of his mistakes. He joined this deception for reasons best known to him, and should bear part of the blame. He can't turn around and act sanctimonious, and expect the rest of us to keep quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by deomelo: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
1. The PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 years and many of the people in the PDP ruled Nigeria before under NPN, but let's talk about just the PDP.

For 16 years, they did not build 1 single refinery and they did everything in their power to make sure that our 4 refineries stay shut down even after budgeting billion every year to repair them when oil was selling for over $100/barell.

2. The loud mouths shouting in this thread were the same PDP foot soldiers and their best option for us is to go back to the PDP as if we did not witness countless fuel shortages under PDP on top of subsidy scams from here to the moon.

3. Sadly for the same loudmouths and losers, they want the current admin to clean up their 16-year-old mess in less than 3 years

Thank god for Nigerians, fuel shortages is coming to an end with so many refineries coming online starting with Dangote refinery in 2019.

Things are looking up for Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by iswallker(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daviddson:
This man at his old age still trying to impress people with foreign language competence. I won't be surprised if he made a lot of errors in handling very basic English grammar comport in that writeup, despite his over-the-top use of semantics.

You could at least have pointed out a few to your readers...

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by deomelo: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
jagorinho:

you are the man!!! ever since Gej lost the last election, some group of people have taken the loss to another level, hardly would anything happen without citing buhari as the cause, you have the right to wail for your loss,but when you are yet to get over it after two solid years then that is another thing entirely.

In their warped and polluted minds, the same GEJ and 16 years of PDP that created the problem by refusing to build new refineries and repair the refineries are our best option and we should bring them back into office.

These are nothing but evil wishers with bad intentions, they care less about Nigeria to start with..
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by schwarzkopf(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
OfficialAwol:

The way you are bringing my whole bloodline into the issue, when I didn't talk to you, speaks volume of who you are.

But I'm not gonna descend so low as exchanging words with you. That's a favour I'm not magnanimous enough to grant.

And let it be noted, that my maker and my hands will never let me be a loser... never...

Find something else to pour your frustration on dude. I'm not the cause of fuel scarcity

Hey you mor0n, I live thousand miles away from the chaos afflicting your everyday life. You can beg the mods to share with you my location.

Anytime in your worthless, uneventful, short, painful, brute and vainglorious life, you ever pour incentives on the person of Wole Soyinka. I will be forced to remind you the worthless life bequeathed on you by the numbskull that birthed the misery called you.
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by deomelo: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
iswallker:

You could at least have pointed out a few to your readers...

Obviously too shallow, incompetent and unintelligent to do so.
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by Sanchez01: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
blacknp:
President Buhari is an epic failure,how?,or is your perception of Nigeria based on your own failed life?Is the Governor of your State also a Failure?what of the State and National Assemblies aren't they both Failures,or it is only President Buhari that has failed?

Is it because of President Buhari Serieke Dickson hasn't paid workers in 7 months?or it was apc that mismanaged Delta State and the trillion of Naira it has received since 1999?
For starters, let's talk security first, shall we?
Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
Prof. Wole made sense but he's a hypocrite.... Naija youths rise up n wake up from ur slumber..... 2018 is our yr of awakening

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus by seguno2: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
huptin:

Buhari is just a monumental error of gargantuan proportions.
How can an agile, dynamic, focused and action-oriented law professor be Vice President to a president who is an illiterate?
That error must be corrected in 2019.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me / Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees / Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.