Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 (54783 Views)

President Buhari Increases Police Salary / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov (2) (3) (4)

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Dee60: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
This fellow is vain and jobless!

In fact very childish.
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Funny
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by sanerugwei: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bad.. Bad..

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by ubaobi: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
I suppose these dead men are being paid... So who is collecting their salaries

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Best 2017 insult in the world. FFK it is not 5, the list is now 7. Another sacked senator is spotted in the list too.

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Terminator1234g: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dead man discovering dead man

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by jagabanlewis(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Chai God have mercy

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by BE811APP: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Whats happening?

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Baba fuckup walahi

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by paulchineduN(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
R
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Enemyofpeace: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dead men working in a dead government

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Danelo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lobatan!!!

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by megacity: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
too bad

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by voizofone: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
It is finished. No Hope!

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by ultimate73(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Johnpsite: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Apc has finished this country

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by jchioma: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lol @ Corpsocracy. Na now I know se dis Fani de craze!

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Jesusloveyou: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
sorom4:
Sarrki Ngeneukwuenu Jesusloveyou Omenka Beremx and all other BMC.........

I just dey shame for because some people will still vote for this incompetent leader or his party in 2019
even if they are hundred dead men, how does that account for incompetency.
Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by AngelicBeing: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2017

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by israelmao(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
It's not. only ghost workers we have we also ghost board members.

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by EHIRIMCHA(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Savagery

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by doctokwus: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daviddson:
He came late. cheesy The preside*ncy has already issued a sensible explanation ( https://www.nairaland.com/4261262/appointment-dead-men-into-boards ).
Some of you will not make heaven I swear!
If it was Jonathan that did this,same lots of you would have called for his head.
I hated and still hate Jonathan,but this always excusing Buhari for the same offences Jonathan was crucified for is just damn irritating and utterly dishonest.
Why do people out of sheer sycophancy and Buhari a rse licking,justify his crass incompetence!!

23 Likes

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by nsilordgmail(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
The kind things wey village people dey do Nigeria ehn

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by gurunlocker: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
Trust me, Buhari Media Cow (BMC) will still find a way to defend this... They can never see anything wrong even if it's glaring, that's how they were programmed.

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Chukazu: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
"This government is working hard to resurrect every dead institution inshallah! "...lie Mohammed

Fact: all inclusive- government has a new definition..."Don't forget the Dead, when counting the living" embarassed

Remember as a kid , when eating food and a piece drops to the ground ,my mum would tell me not to pick so that my ancestors would have something to eat... Buhari is now feeding our ancestors embarassed

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by correctguy101(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daviddson:
He came late. cheesy The preside*ncy has already issued a sensible explanation ( https://www.nairaland.com/4261262/appointment-dead-men-into-boards ).

And you go with that?
A supposed president of a country making such erroneous mistake?

Okay, who are now the live people heading those positions mentioned?
They didn't mention that and you are swallowing such. How much were you paid to misbehave like this?

You guys sarrki involved would never seize to amaze me.

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Oyindidi(f): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin it is finished!

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by erico2k2(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
a very Sad day for APC.
so someone jst wanna collect 5 people pay like that.They thought no one will find out, ahah APC are trying to do waht PDP are pros at.E nor go work nahh,Im sure more of these will surface.This is advance ghost workers scheame ahah EFCC should arrest who ever appointed these dead men.

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by sorom4: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
ROTFL. Are you for real?
Jesusloveyou:

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by sorom4: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
ROTFL. Are you for real? Come make I slap you!!!
Jesusloveyou:

Re: Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 by Omonoba1: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Daviddson:
Anyone who considers that explanation sensible needs his/her head checked!

Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) / Dambaba Suntai Is Dead / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos)