Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS (7312 Views)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by BeijinDossier: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
Yours truly with CEO of Stanel Group, Mr Stanley Uzochukwu; Hon Vivian Okadigbo and the highly cerebral Dr (Mrs) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the former Minister of Finance at the traditional marriage of her son at the Achebe Compound, Abagana Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by hotspec(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Age is really catching up with this woman. And we really miss u, unlike what we have now like ...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by kings09(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buhari wld rather appoint dead ppl to address economic problems that appoint NOI.

Useless Apc govt

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by usba: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Wish them happy married life

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by sirugos(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Excellent excellent
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by Malawian(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Is it that young chap that is "Staniel" ? meen, I wasted my life.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by Shiifi(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Op abeg keep these land for me in case u c buyer
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by Hisxellency: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
This woman could have revived the economy of this nation if only the present govt invited her long ago! Enjoy yourself madam
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by BankeSmalls(f): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ngozi, the woman with a midas touch.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
HML to de new couple
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by Obijulius: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
The irony of life and karma.

The bloodthirsty father in Aso Rock is mourning his son.

The woman who was rejected is celebrating the life of her son.

Buhari is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
Good thing they continued the Igbo gene pool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by ImperialYoruba: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is not in the country. This is photoshop or a much older picture.

Fake report.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
IGBO AMAKA. cool

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by Okoroawusa: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is not in the country. This is photoshop or a much older picture.

Fake report.
when I saw the news I began to wonder what Nairaland has become or is becoming...

No need to call Mynd44 or Lalasticlala let me call Seun direct.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by Lipscomb(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thief
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by ImperialYoruba: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2017
Okoroawusa:

when I saw the news I began to wonder what Nairaland has become or is becoming...

No need to call Mynd44 or Lalasticlala let me call Seun direct.

No mind dem. That woman knows whatsup if she dare step foot in the country. She doesnt even dare near West Africa period! The only person that can intercede for her pardon is Obasanjo.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- PHOTOS by Mynd44: 5:15am On Dec 31, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

Hon. Olatoye Sugar Shot Dead, Confirmed By Doctors / ‘INEC, APC Frustrating My Petition Before Tribunal’ – Abba Yusuf Cries Out / From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.