Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) (65792 Views)

Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) / Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2017
tomtween1:
wizkid brought his son on stage,
Davido brought his daughter on stage,
D'banj didn't just bring out his son but also brought out his wife too.

I just dey imagine how many children 2baba go bring come stage since its now the trend.....lol

but his wife is fine anyhow shaaa

Lols, very good badt guy grin

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Ademoore07:
Chaiiiii. Very beautiful wifey. Cute kid.

I don't think she's a Nigerian
because she fine, she cannot be a Nigerian? Pesin wey attend Univeraity of Abuja sef...She's a Plateau girl

1 Like

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2017
She's a beauty to behold
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Annibel(f): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Dbanj get good taste...

does anyone have a bad taste? sad
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2017
Make someone no come yab dbanj say his wife na ex ol*sho again.
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by larry4eva: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2017
Another ikeja olosho grin
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by David160(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Wats her name please, Cox she sharp o
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by miniziter(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Skyfornia:
Very boring performance...wasted my mb

C'mon shut up.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by sunbright123: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2017
tomtween1:

i just dey imagine how many children 2baba go bring come stage since its now the trend.....lol

Banky brought Adesuwa on stage
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cute
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by YINKS89(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Okay.
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
deafeyez:

Analyst.

Yes o!
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by mexzony: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Men if you know how I felt when I watched this video I said to my self my wife must fine o.chai. am just feeling bangalee..
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by ensamy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
tomtween1:

i just dey imagine how many children 2baba go bring come stage since its now the trend.....lol

2Baba go bring his clan on stage grin

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Ugosample(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
PearlStreet:
I don't like Dbanj for anything but that guy has my maximum respect for one single thing: he kept his private life away from the public.

That baldheaded dunce called Banky W inadvertently leaked his wife's nudes online through his childishness. Old fool, the pictures are still on my phone sef.

See this one smh
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Pricelessangel0(f): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
PearlStreet:
I don't like Dbanj for anything but that guy has my maximum respect for one single thing: he kept his private life away from the public.

That baldheaded dunce called Banky W inadvertently leaked his wife's nudes online through his childishness. Old fool, the pictures are still on my phone sef.
waiting the picture still dey do 4 ur phone
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by pointstores(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nice one
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
There's is always this ex who lost touch with you and has been wondering where and how you are now, and then your husband carry him hand drop you for their timeline.
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
PearlStreet:

Person wife nudity na you save for your phone i pity your girl because she chose the wrong nigga

1 Like

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by YelloweWest: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
alexialin:
Dbanj chose well.

She's fine, frosh, looks innocent, shy infront of camera. At least no olosho tagged next to her past. She doesn't look like a slay queen sef.

Nice one.
What does a slay queen look like?
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Kbs468(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
penetraits:
Superstar Dbanj was at a concert few weeks ago and introduced his cute son, Daniel The 3rd as well as his beautiful wife on stage before the commencement of performance at the concert to the cheerful welcome of the audience who were overwhelmed with admiration of the lovely family

Dbanj has been highly revered in so many quarters for keeping his marriage and family from the prying eyes of the media despite his global fame and popularity

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TK6B2Cj8q8&feature=youtu.be

Watch from 6.50

Congratulations the Daniel Empire. What a cute family and Hope this picture would be kept for Daniel the 3rd to see and be told about.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD

1 Like

Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
tomtween1:

small doctor too go soon bring him own lol carzyness
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Buletsir: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
PearlStreet:

pls share the pix with me, let me masturbate for the last time this year.
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
cute baby
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by londoner: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
safarigirl:
because she fine, she cannot be a Nigerian? Pesin wey attend Univeraity of Abuja sef...She's a Plateau girl

No she isn't. Apparently she is half South African, half Nigerian or with some Nigerian heritage.
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Buletsir: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Annibel:

does anyone have a bad taste? sad
baby back in the days we use to call u annabel but now the story has change. Luv u.
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by ritux: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
This is entertainment.

This is what we call stage performance. Performing your song with a live band and not all those demo they play and start screaming all over the place making noise and miming their songs.

Less I forgot, his wife is pretty and he looks so responsible.

Kudos Bangalee, Kokomaster, Njala, Big fish.
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by AiiVee(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
she is super cute oo.... I mean kudos to this guy for keeping her and him from us
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Diso60090:

Person wife nudity na you save for your phone i pity your girl because she chose the wrong nigga

I never get babe. You go donate your sister?
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pricelessangel0:

waiting the picture still dey do 4 ur phone

D tin no gree delete from my fone, na im I kuku leave am dere.
Re: D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) by Tolams16(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
U put video of over 15mins for who to watch...Amadioha fire u dia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) / Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo / Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.