Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year (20991 Views)

Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed / Electoral Act: NASS Plans To Override President Buhari This Week - Sen Olujimi / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by Aladinn(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2017
PataAlhaja:

Nairaland, like death, is indeed a leveller ... that's if you know what I mean.

SMfH

This is so deep but unfortunately he surely won't grasp the meaning. Waiting for an 83 year old man to be his voice, so much shame to the youths.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by tiredoflife(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I'm not complaining as i have Bovas still selling fuel to me @ N143. I still bought N4K worth there, to top my tank, on Thursday.

You're the one dying of fuel scarcity. Where is your picture protesting?

I am not
I don't need fuel
I am settled
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2017
nwaanambra1:

WHAT A MO.RON! undecided
Anu, kedu if bu afa nna gi?
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by omenkaLives(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Wole went to prison for your ancestors in 1967 and spent 3 years there fighting for them. 50 years after, you still want him to champion fights on your behalf. Don't you have shame? don't you have any self esteem? How many times have you or your direct ancestors fought for anything even at your local town union meetings? shameless e-warrior

empty chest beating cowardly and spineless clown angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by nwaanambra1(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2017
post=63762508:

Anu, kedu if bu afa nna gi?

ozu! you cant even spell 'ife'

afa nnagi bu onukuawuka!

okuku be jonathan!

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by tiredoflife(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Aladinn:

This is so deep but unfortunately he surely won't grasp the meaning. Waiting for an 83 year old man to be his voice, so much shame to the youths.

Smh
I go nite skool na
Mumu
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by shukuokukobambi: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:

I am not
I don't need fuel
I am settled

and Wole complained to you that he isn't settled @ 83years?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by tiredoflife(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

and Wole complained to you that he isn't settled @ 83years?

So when he complained during Jonathan
He didn't ve fuel
I see cheesy grin
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by ManMountain(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:

He didn't ve fuel
I see cheesy grin

Jonathan, una no complain
Buhari una no complain pass for social media
Are you all born with the spirit of cowardice like ojukwu and dilector ?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by Otunba2004(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2017
ManMountain:

You ibos should learn how to play opposition politics without using the yorubas as your measure and guidance
WS protested for your forefathers during your ill fated experiment in Biafra, he protested for your fathers during the military era

If you are expecting him at 83 years old to keep leading a protest for you from lagos and Ibadan while you and your fathers are hiding away in enugu, onitsha and aba, then shame on you all.

Useless and cowardly people that only make noise on social media grin
correct man,, you have said it all.,,,, gbam!! Eniti ko dun mo ko lo fi ori so apata,, awon omo ibo,,, omo irankiran wonwon yii.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by Otunba2004(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Where is the Save Nigeria Group, SNG, with members like the Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka? Where are the men who protested on that sunny afternoon after one demon told former President Jonathan to remove the fuel subsidy on that day of all days?

The same man who warned us of a disdain for Buhari’s history championed his course. The same man who tore his green card because Trump was made President in another man’s country supported someone worse.

Maybe a new sense of maturity and tact in handling issues have been reached. Maybe the method in the past was too crude and the wise men now know better. These days, people like Obi Ezekwesili, who lambasted the former President has gone soft.

In the past, she used an atomic bomb to confuse the demons at the centre but now she uses a broken dane gun with bullets made of matches to pursue stronger demons. Cowardice is now palatable. Some will be angry I wrote this line.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/things-learn-change-government/
Rubbish get sense son.
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by jaymichael(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2017
janellemonae:
I just want Wole Soyinka to write a paper on "Seccession: The case for Nigerias disintegration".

It would be the best legacy he'll leave before dying.
And what stops you from writing the paper on the subject? How many papers on contemporary topical issues have you written yourself?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by owoeye2: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2017
janellemonae:
I just want Wole Soyinka to write a paper on "Seccession: The case for Nigerias disintegration".

It would be the best legacy he'll leave before dying.

Seccession kor recession ni!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by Swiftlee(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Wole went to prison for your ancestors in 1967 and spent 3 years there fighting for them. 50 years after, you still want him to champion fights on your behalf. Don't you have shame? don't you have any self esteem? How many times have you or your direct ancestors fought for anything even at your local town union meetings? shameless e-warrior

empty chest beating cowardly and spineless clown angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by jaymichael(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2017
john1035:

Next time, do not insult a whole tribe.

We are great people, IPOB is just a tiny fraction of the Igbos embrassing us.

Do not insult a whole tribe filled with great people like Oby Ezekwesili, Dora Akunyili...
I love and respect those two names you mentioned even as a Yoruba man. I also respect notable technocrats which include but not limited to Charles Soludo, Peter Obi and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala but the reason non Igbos marry IPod "madness" with the whole Igbo tribe is nnot unconnected with the tactical support IPOB received from the majority of the Igbo tribe when they were threatening and insulting the Nigerian state and other tribes in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by Swiftlee(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2017
PataAlhaja:

Are you insinuating that GEJ should have continued?
If you really think so, then you are a "£$%!
A big "£$%!!

grin grin

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by shukuokukobambi: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:

He didn't ve fuel
I see cheesy grin

Have you asked him to know if he had fuel then or not?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by spafu(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2017
Are these criticisms? Go tell that Whitehead Afonja that he is a big 'Lukupapu'
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by shukuokukobambi: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2017
ManMountain:

Jonathan, una no complain
Buhari una no complain pass for social media
Are you all born with the spirit of cowardice like ojukwu and dilector ?

It's very funny really cheesy

empty chest beating cowardly and spineless clowns begging an 83 year old activist to come to their rescue cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by Lumig: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

How many times have any body from your lineage ever protested even against the omata unons pillaging them at upper iweka?

Wole went to jail because of biafra in 1967.

Wole defended massob even against GEJ

You still want 83 year old Wole to fight for you in 2017 after going to jail for your ancestors in 1967!! When will you folks develop enough courage to fight for yourselves? were you born with any deficiency in this regard? Is there no honest and brave man to fight for you in your lineage? Was Wole created to fight battles for you and your forbears?
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by musicwriter(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2017
Soyinka has done his best for this country as far as activism is concerned. As regards support for Buhari, he should've known in advance there was no way Buhari would make a good president, based on his antecedents. EVERYTHING happening now is exactly what happened in 82, 83 when Buhari was in power, except there're not many people in jail now.
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by potterdon: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

2 actions remain my e-warrior

When will kanu come back from abuja with buhari's head?

Also, when will you burn down the zoo(as kanu ordered) now that the python danced away the albino hunchback? angry

common empty chest beating cowardly and spineless clown angry
afonja BMC ask ur master where kanu is because it would be silly to ask where he is as if u have not been in Nigeria or on naira land. The pythons ur bragging about are only strong in the mist of unarmed men but amongst the their equals they r the manifestation and symbols of cowardice. And back to the zoo the fall of Nigeria is inevitable. As long as blind people like u are left unchecked.the payback for the pythons is already showing in aso rock My question to u if u where in kanu's shoes where would u be now. grin
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by shukuokukobambi: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2017
potterdon:
afonja BMC ask ur master where kanu is because it would be silly to ask where he is as if u have not been in Nigeria or on naira land. The pythons ur bragging about are only strong in the mist of unarmed men but amongst the their equals they r the manifestation and symbols of cowardice. And back to the zoo the fall of Nigeria is inevitable. As long as blind people like u are left unchecked.the payback for the pythons is already showing in aso rock My question to u if u where in kanu's shoes where would u be now. grin

OSU chest beating clown, stop pouring smelly spit every where. I didn't push the albino hunchback to brag himself into isiala ngwa potor potor enroute afara ukwu evil forest. he did that himself here while you and your fathers were praising him in all his idiotic glory cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2482980/video-biafra-radio-founder-nnamdi

Why the gutless braggart chickened out is what you should be sensible enough to tell your fellow deluded and brainwashed goons cheesy

I can't wait to be rid of you eternal crybabies with extreme victim mentality. The earlier you gerrout, the better for you and i angry

3 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by Ishilove: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

OSU chest beating clown, stop pouring smelly spit every where. I didn't push the albino hunchback to brag himself into isiala ngwa potor potor enroute afara ukwu evil forest. he did that himself here while you and your fathers were praising him in all his idiotic glory cheesy

Why did the gutless braggart chicken out is what you should be sensible enough to tell your fellow deluded and brainwashed goons cheesy

I can't wait to be rid of you eternal crybabies with extreme victim mentality. The earlier you gerrout, the better for you and i angry
Ha!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by tonytony208(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Cekpo34:
How many times times did he carry placards protesting against the removal of fuel subsidy and official hoarding?

Stop being stupid. You want an 80year old man to be carrying placards?

What have we heard from any igbos leader about the fuel issue? Have your Igbo leaders ever raised their voices against buhari, or have they been licking Buhari's dirty foot?

Even Yoruba opinion leaders have spoken up more than all igbo leaders combined. I repeat, stop being stupid

4 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by tonytony208(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Fukafuka:
grin

Last time I checked, the useless leaders you have in your cursed tribe are busy stroking Buhari's scrotum. So, it the Yoruba that you love to hate that you want to protest for you? People in your tribe are behaving like uncouth fools.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by tonytony208(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
potterdon:

Why are you weeping on social media? Why not go and carry placard about it on the street?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by shukuokukobambi: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
tonytony208:

Stop being stupid. You want an 80year old man to be carrying placards?

What have we heard from any igbos leader about the fuel issue? Have your Igbo leaders ever raised their voices against buhari, or have they been licking Buhari's dirty foot?

Even Yoruba opinion leaders have spoken up more than all igbo leaders combined. I repeat, stop being stupid

Don't mind the cry babies. In fact i don't blame them. When a whole tribe has no decent person to speak up for them, this is the result cheesy

They expect Soyinka to continue acting Daddy for them like he did in 1967 cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by potterdon: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Why did the gutless braggart chicken out is what you should be sensible enough to tell your fellow deluded and brainwashed goons cheesy

I asked u to answer a question instead of pouring spit and shooting urself in the leg. Ur such a hypocrite to dodge my questions ur nothing but a faceless voice among others voices if not for nairaland ur type would have died of their ignorance without any cure.u can't do what kanu can do but u come here insulting him thinking it will attract likes or shares to u. U can't even tell urself the truth talk more of defending other or in kanu's case his tribal men. And playing the victim the Igbos r not victims and can never be we r the only ones that forsaw how messed up this nation would be fifty years ago and we asked for a restructuring but afonjas being the greatest enemy to themselves and other tribes influenced gowon to attack the Igbos and at the end of the day the only afonja who didn't die a miserable death is Obasanjo because his own time is coming.u see this buhari u worship as a God after 2019 he is deal with every yourba man that has ever trusted him .even ur payment as a BMC will be taken away from u maybe that when ur eyes will open. Afonja/Bmc what of ur Oduoa Republic. Nonsense hypocrite. Biafra is inevitable. wail from now till ur six feet. It's gonna come and as for u afonja u can still grin

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by potterdon: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
tonytony208:

Why are you weeping on social media? Why not go and carry placard about it on the street?
Mtcheewww abeg keep quiet and stay on the queue and buy ur fuel. Say hi to ur God buhari for me while ur at it cool
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by shukuokukobambi: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
potterdon:
[s]I asked u to answer a question instead of pouring spit and shooting urself in the leg. Ur such a hypocrite to dodge my questions ur nothing but a faceless voice among others voices if not for nairaland ur type would have died of their ignorance without any cure.u can't do what kanu can do but u come here insulting him thinking it will attract likes or shares to u. U can't even tell urself the truth talk more of defending other or in kanu's case his tribal men. And playing the victim the Igbos r not victims and can never be we r the only ones that forsaw how messed up this nation would be fifty years ago and we asked for a restructuring but afonjas being the greatest enemy to themselves and other tribes influenced gowon to attack the Igbos and at the end of the day the only afonja who didn't die a miserable death is Obasanjo because his own time is coming.u see this buhari u worship as a God after 2019 he is deal with every yourba man that has ever trusted him .even ur payment as a BMC will be taken away from u maybe that when ur eyes will open. Afonja/Bmc what of ur Oduoa Republic. Nonsense hypocrite. Biafra is inevitable. wail from now till ur six feet. It's gonna come and as for u afonja u can still ;[/s]D

pls go and take a swim before your masters. stop wetting the floor with smelly spit angry

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by potterdon: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

pls go and take a swim before your masters. stop wetting the flour with smelly spit angry
lols so typical of u grin e pain am well ogrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Tells Yahoo Boys To Use Their Talents Legitimately / 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku / Dapo Abiodun Says He Took N7bn Loan To Pay May Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.