Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year (20986 Views)

Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed / Electoral Act: NASS Plans To Override President Buhari This Week - Sen Olujimi / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by omenkaLives(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

How many times have any body from your lineage ever protested even against the omata unons pillaging them at upper iweka?

Wole went to jail because of biafra in 1967.

Wole defended massob even against GEJ

You still want 83 year old Wole to fight for you in 2017 after going to jail for your ancestors in 1967!! When will you folks develop enough courage to fight for yourselves? were you born with any deficiency in this regard? Is there no honest and brave man to fight for you in your lineage? Was Wole created to fight battles for you and your forbears?
What I don't understand about all these kids throwing tantrums is, how the heck is a private individual's life any of their business?

These things certainly imagine everyone in this country should be answerable to them. How the heck did they get that notion? Soyinka protested then, they didn't. He isn't protesting now, they are. Yet they point their dirty snouts at him. What nerve!

Never seen such miserable bunch of things my entire life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by tiredoflife(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2017
People don't get it
No one is saying he hasn't tried
The key here is affluence
He carried more weight when he spoke against gej

Which he didn't do five times
He was hitting gej over and over again
And brought others to listen
All of a sudden that affluence he had is not in use but only five times
I can carry the protests but I will be tagged ipob PDP corruption fighting back
If he does no one will tag him with that

That's all we are saying
He has failed us
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by PataAlhaja(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

How many times have any body from your lineage ever protested even against the omata unons pillaging them at upper iweka?

Wole went to jail because of biafra in 1967.

Wole defended massob even against GEJ

You still want 83 year old Wole to fight for you in 2017 after going to jail for your ancestors in 1967!! When will you folks develop enough courage to fight for yourselves? were you born with any deficiency in this regard? Is there no honest and brave man to fight for you in your lineage? Was Wole created to fight battles for you and your forbears?

Oloshi ni awon omo Igbo yen!

As a matter of fact, Buhari has my vote in 2019, that's if he would contest, which is most likely.

Flathe@ds must continue wailing till 2023! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by mrhowoto: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

bad belle for who na? Internet warriors who can no longer fly biafla flag on st micheal's road in aba? bad belle for isiala ngwa muddy pool Olympic swimmers? abegi comot ma see road angry

12 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by shukuokukobambi: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2017
omenkaLives:
What I don't understand about all these kids throwing tantrums is, how the heck is a private individual's life any of their business?

These things certainly imagine everyone in this country should be answerable to them. How the heck did they get that notion? Soyinka protested then, they didn't. He isn't protesting now, they are. Yet they point their dirty snouts at him. What nerve!

A people who have nothing they hold sacred aside from the evil forests where they dump OSUs can't be expected to display reverence or honour to anybody. It's in their DNA and nothing can be done to change it cheesy

It's very laughable that a group of cowardly noise makers who couldn't sustain their fight under the leadership of the albino hunchback also pretend to have an opinion in these matters

Jealousy is also a part of it or has the Nobel prize awards committee withdrawn Wole's award yet? wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by GeneralOjukwu: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2017
Slobbering, rabid IPOB dogs like raker300 can't be seen on a thread like this grin...

Soyinka fought for Ndi Igbo as a young man, no Aba Jew came to his side to support out of cowardice. He even did it against military governments who take no-nonsense.

Now, the youths have inherited the cowardice from their forefathers...they expect an 83 year old to still fight for them while they hide online.

A freaking Nobel winner who could have quietly enjoyed his money still fought for the rights of the downtrodden. What more should he do? Turn to Superman?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by shukuokukobambi: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2017
PataAlhaja:

Oloshi ni awon omo Igbo yen!

As a matter of fact, Buhari has my vote in 2019, that's if he would contest, which is most likely.

Flathe@ds must continue wailing till 2023! grin

They only have comic value and i simply laugh at them and their antics cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by nwaanambra1(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2017
obiageIi:
Lol, today's youth sitting at home behind their screens waiting for an 87yrs old man to do protests for them. Apperently cowardice runs through generations. Your fathers and grandfathers did the same hence Nigeria is still a sh.t hole.

And for the i told you so crew, make no mistake about it nobody, atleast not me or prof regrets voting out the buffon called jonathan, my only regret is voting in another buffon

same page with you ma - so much regret for voting in a worst evil. but no regret ever for campaigning against joeboy - he is a zero case.

we will keep voting them out till we get it right. Atiku next - we have tried the gentle, tried the saint - now lets try the sinner - something good may finally come out of Bethlehem.

as for today's youth - smh. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by UduMgbo1: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by PataAlhaja(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:
People don't get it

That's all we are saying
He has failed us

Who be the "us"? E be like say na sperm full your brain?

Is WS accountable to you?

Except of course you are Yoruba, you have no fuckin' right to demand WS to protest on your behalf. What's the usefulness of your own leaders?

Na Wole born you?

If you are tiredoflife, take a ride to the third mainland bridge and do the needful!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by buffalowings: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2017
It is official
Baba is a wailer grin
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by shukuokukobambi: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2017
nwaanambra1:

same page with you ma - so much regret for voting in a worst evil. but no regret ever for campaigning against joeboy - he is a zero case.

we will keep voting them out till we get it right. Atiku next - we have tried the gentle, tried the saint - now lets try the sinner - something good may finally come out of Bethlehem.

No one can argue with your conclusion there bro. cheesy

As for the yoot yabbing an 83 year old fighter for not fighting like they wish, me i shake bum bum for them angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by PataAlhaja(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2017
nwaanambra1:

In as much as I agree with your points, the bolded is a "No No".

GEJ was worse!
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by shukuokukobambi: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:
People don't get it

That's all we are saying
He has failed us

Who are the 'us'? what does Wole owe you?

Wole was 30 when he first went to jail for fighting a corrupt govt, what have you ever done in your existence? Don't you guys have some shame? angry

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by tiredoflife(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2017
PataAlhaja:

Except of course you are Yoruba, you have no fuckin' right to demand WS to protest on your behalf. What's the usefulness of your own leaders?

Na Wole born you?

If you are tiredoflife, take a ride to the third mainland bridge and do the needful!

Are u being paid for dis
Dis should not follow u to 2018
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2017
frankyychiji:
I can't blame Soyinka for not been very vocal about buhari's inept leadership style. At 83, Soyinka doesn't want to die in prison.

Don't talk crap. No president can arrest Soyinka. None.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by PataAlhaja(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:

Are u being paid for dis
Dis should not follow u to 2018

Nairaland, like death, is indeed a leveller ... that's if you know what I mean.

SMfH

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by tiredoflife(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Who are the 'us'? what does Wole owe you?

Wole was 30 when he first went to jail for fighting a corrupt govt, what have you ever done in your existence? Don't you guys have some shame? angry

The word is affluence
U got free education from awolowo
Don't let him turn in his grave
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by tiredoflife(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2017
PataAlhaja:

SMfH

U sure need a job
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2017
Cekpo34:
How many times times did he carry placards protesting against the removal of fuel subsidy and official hoarding?

Soyinka is 83 and had certainly paid his dues. How many demonstrations have you recommended to your grandfather (all respect to him)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by shukuokukobambi: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:

The word is affluence
U got free education from awolowo
Don't let him turn in his grave

You're so poor in reasoning.

What affluence did Wole have as a 30 year old in 1964 when he first went to jail for fighting the western region and federal govts?

I repeat, what have you ever done with your miserable life to effect positive change?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by PataAlhaja(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:

U sure need a job

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by tiredoflife(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2017
PataAlhaja:

SMfH

Pataalahaja

What a nickname
It means the pant of a visiting woman to Saudi cheesy grin
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by nwaanambra1(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Annibel:
Anyways....buhari is Bae

nice videos Tatiana. love your voice. love your face. especially love your lips.

i will like you and your 2 friends to pay me a visit here in abuja - all expenses paid trip.

seriously interested in a 4-some. it will be worth your while. message me.

sorry i forgot to ask your age - if you are bellow 20 years of age do kindly ignore this message.

i love that childhood memory video - not the story actually, JUST YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSION - AND OF COURSE YOUR VOICE.
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by IYIMAN: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2017
PataAlhaja:

Na Wole born you?

Well written. As if Prof Swore an oath to defend anybody and refused to do so. How can somebody fail you when he did not promise you anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by PataAlhaja(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2017
frankyychiji:
I can't blame Soyinka for not been very vocal about buhari's inept leadership style. At 83, Soyinka doesn't want to die in prison.

Na your Papa wan imprison am? grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by tiredoflife(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You're so poor in reasoning.

What affluence did Wole have as a 30 year old in 1964 when he first went to jail for fighting the western region and federal govts?

I repeat, what have you ever done with your miserable life to effect positive change?

Even if good life hits you in the face u won't notice cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by shukuokukobambi: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:

Even if good life hits you in the face u won't notice cheesy cheesy

You really should be ashamed.

Not doing anything can be overlooked but accusing your grand-father's age mate of not doing your work for you is symptom of a useless existence angry

Even the disabled fight their battles. Go and fight your battles and stop crying on the internet

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2017
nwaanambra1:

nice videos Tatiana. love your voice. love your face. especially love your lips.

i will like you and your 2 friends to pay me a visit here in abuja - all expenses paid trip.

seriously interested in a 4-some. it will be worth your while. message me.

sorry i forgot to ask your age - if you are bellow 20 years of age do kindly ignore this message.

i love that childhood memory video - not the story actually, JUST YOUR FACIAL EXPRESSION - AND OF COURSE YOUR VOICE.

Osun boy be proud of your state, stop using fake monikers to deceive innocent people, only you using three monikers here.
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by tiredoflife(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You really should be ashamed.

Not doing anything can be overlooked but accusing your grand-father's age mate of not doing your work for you is symptom of a useless existence angry

Even the disabled fight their battles. Go and fight your battles and stop crying on the internet

I am sure u are in gani fawehmi abi na freedom park now protesting ba cheesy grin
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by nwaanambra1(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2017
post=63762348:

[s]Osun boy be proud of your state, stop using fake monikers to deceive innocent people, only you using three monikers here.[/s]

WHAT A MO.RON! undecided

now you can go enjoy your 5 seconds of fame.

dont quote me again.
Re: 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year by shukuokukobambi: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2017
tiredoflife:

I am sure u are in gani fawehmi abi na freedom park now protesting ba cheesy grin

I'm not complaining as i have Bovas still selling fuel to me @ N143. I still bought N4K worth there, to top my tank, on Thursday.

You're the one dying of fuel scarcity. Where is your picture protesting?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC / Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss / Suspended Sowore Fights Back, Expels Acting Chairman, Suspend Others From AAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.