Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) (38634 Views)

Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Femi Otedola Dumps His Nokia Phones For IPhone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by bedfordng(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2017
hmm
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by buffalowings: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Apples Market Cap is over $500Billion and 25% == $125 Billion... Who dashed otedola that kind of money... it is you who should receive mega amount of sense grin grin grin grin grin

That Nigga is talking for is anus
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by jeff1607(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2017
Many won't understand the morale behind him using old phones, if u really worked hard for ur money, you would b scared of emails, social network etc trying to hack your accounts, hence the ol phones but once in a while u still need to show you are still in vogue with happenings .

Some rich folks de fear online banking or transactions sef
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2017
hazan041:
femi : abeg lemme pass
oju: pass where boys never chop
head: hold him o.. He go vomit money today
lmao.. grin nairalanders you will not kee me
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2017
shogz89:
am not saying who you quoted was right about apples/otedola's worth. But are you saying a subsidiary cannot be independently quoted??
you're dragging the argument somewhere else.. iPhone isn't quoted in any exchange in the world.. that was my simple point.. if apple wants to float iPhone as a financial instrument, that's their business... but as of now that we speak, nothing of the sort exists... don't try to be clever by half. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by UncleJudax(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Apples Market Cap is over $500Billion and 25% == $125 Billion... Who dashed otedola that kind of money... it is you who should receive mega amount of sense grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerians sabi quote percentages..you just Mess the Guy up grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2017
9japrof:

Tell yourself what you want to hear... And You see that angle I bolded, I would have replied you in a befitting manner, but I think am gonna let slide because today is sunday. But please don't be stupid on a Sunday
yeah.and dont lay all ur personal troubles caused by you and you alone, on the shoulders of a man who has done nithing wrong to merit it.
U swear and wish ill for another man,yet u wake up today with hope of going to church to seek mercy and favour from ur God
whatever political divide or ethnic divide you are,it doesnt call for a lack of respect to someone who has millions of responsibilities to care for
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

grin grin grin grin

BRUTALITY!!

1 Like

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Cheedoh: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2017
Ayodejioak:
Femi Oyedola is rich enough to buy 25% of iPhone's stock. Fact that he doesn't flaunt one at social gatherings might be due to cyber security and social privacy reason!
Poster - oya, receive sense!
cheesy
He can't even afford 10% of apples stock
Don't be silly apple is worth over $600bn
Happy New Year and Happy New Sense
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2017
That's an iPhone 7plus in his hand. Who no like better tin
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2017
Ayodejioak:
Femi Oyedola is rich enough to buy 25% of iPhone's stock. Fact that he doesn't flaunt one at social gatherings might be due to cyber security and social privacy reason!
cheesy

Hehe, not even close.

He can’t even afford 0.25%

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Themandator: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
dafeyankee:
No mind them bloggers.

I have stated it here before: those Nokia phones are basically because he makes or stays long in calls and won't want to tell the other party like the president or Dangote that the call dropped because of battery issue
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by godwinonyilog: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
You are there asking of the phone model.....
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Themandator: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
jeff1607:
Many won't understand the morale behind him using old phones, if u really worked hard for ur money, you would b scared of emails, social network etc trying to hack your accounts, hence the ol phones but once in a while u still need to show you are still in vogue with happenings .

Some rich folks de fear online banking or transactions sef

It has nothing to do with online and fear .....Provided his money is with the bank he can be hacked .... He uses those phones because of battery life .... Billionaires don't make 30 minutes calls neither do they buy recharge card... It is post paid

They just talk and talk until everything is solved. That can't happen with iPhone or Samsung but Nokia torch lite.
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by jeff1607(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Themandator:

It has nothing to do with online and fear .....Provided his money is with the bank he can be hacked .... He uses those phones because of battery life .... Billionaires don't make 30 minutes calls neither do they buy recharge card... It is post paid

They just talk and talk until everything is solved. That can't happen with iPhone or Samsung but Nokia torch lite.

How do people get their funds withdrawn by a fraudster without the funds in the bank?

Money has to b with the bank to be stolen na
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Bianda24: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
The Nokia phone is in his breast pocket.
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Lnzy: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ayodejioak:
cheesy
For your mind u sabi apple market cap..Abeg don't make this kind of statement in public,I take God beg you.
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by Lnzy: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
prettyboy5:

Are you guys arguing about this? Otedola is not worth even $1 Billion, he is just worth around $550 million, doesn't common sense tell you that there is no way someone who is not worth $1 billion can buy 25% of iPhone shares, so you feel iPhone shares is worth in millions of dollars and not billions? Well, I will stop here, I'm just shocked.
U dey mind all this people...if am not mistaking apple makes prolly 70% or more of its money from sales of the iPhone...if the iPhone itself is valued excluding other apple products,I doubt if any African company will come close.
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by 400billionman: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2018
That man Elumelu knows every form of business, from banking to equity investment, fixed income securities, Power holding, hotels, real estate, shopping malls.

Oga boss, I prostrate..
Re: Who Said Otedola Only Uses Nokia Phones..(pics) by 400billionman: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2018
Ayodejioak:
cheesy

And Apple is worth over $500 billion dollars in stock.

Stop bandying figures...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / Kuda Bank Lost ₦6 Billion In 2021 / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.