Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How To Make Money As An International Student Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Make Money As An International Student Abroad (1416 Views)

7 Best International Student Loans In The UK / Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Life in Beijing As an International Student. (2) (3) (4)

How To Make Money As An International Student Abroad by Rheenah: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
Schooling abroad is never easy, and the bills make it even tougher. If you are in this category then this video is definitely for you

Dont forget to like share subscribe nd comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAvU6XZfuQM

Re: How To Make Money As An International Student Abroad by KendrickAyomide: 2:21am On Jan 01, 2018
These Clowns don't look like they have money. the type of money i want is from wire transfer and credit card fraud.. and am Going to do it in USA... Amen
Re: How To Make Money As An International Student Abroad by Rheenah: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
These Clowns don't look like they have money. the type of money i want is from wire transfer and credit card fraud.. and am Going to do it in USA... Amen
KendrickAyomide:

Clowns? Credit card fraud? I hope you get scammed and understand the pain. Dont go and work and make clean money. Be looking for fast money that will land you to trouble. It is people like you that make Nigerians look bad
Re: How To Make Money As An International Student Abroad by KendrickAyomide: 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Rheenah:

Clowns? Credit card fraud? I hope you get scammed and understand the pain. Dont go and work and make clean money. Be looking for fast money that will land you to trouble. It is people like you that make Nigerians look bad
Nigeria name don spoil before my birth...Am just playing my role..All the years of slavery we blacks went through, its time for payback.. dem go hear word.. Oyibo never pay finish

Re: How To Make Money As An International Student Abroad by azelab: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Nigeria name don spoil before my birth...Am just playing my role..All the years of slavery we blacks went through, its time for payback.. dem go hear word.. Oyibo never pay finish
chai i pity ur life, the kind wahala you go face, invite na every seconds your incoming generation go dey curse shower rain on you. foolish guy of the highest order.
Re: How To Make Money As An International Student Abroad by KendrickAyomide: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
azelab:
chai i pity ur life, the kind wahala you go face, invite na every seconds your incoming generation go dey curse shower rain on you. foolish guy of the highest order.
ok, i hear you. bye bye .

Lets Talk About Belgium / Road Trip- Ilorin To Makurdi / What Would You Give To Live Here?