Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife (3568 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by kingmorgan(m): 12:22am On Dec 31, 2017
I am worried about this ? Why do married men do everything possible to impress their mistress than their wife at home, they care more about how their mistress enjoy sex and see their orgasm then their wife at home, who they just make love to her and dont do every styles on bed with her, but do all style on bed to impress mistress... Just a thought ............
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 31, 2017
Because WIFE is synonimous with HEADACHE tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by kingmorgan(m): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2017
I understand sir but I seek for a matured answer with renowned and truthful experiences. Someone who have gone there and is completely out of it or still doing it and cant help it. PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS

obitee69:
Because WIFE is synonimous with HEADACHE tongue
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by elantraceey(f): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2017
Don't get it twisted, the major thing that impress their mistress is their money not sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by emmie14: 2:44am On Dec 31, 2017
elantraceey:
Don't get it twisted, the major thing that impress their mistress is their money not sex.
Their wives are dirty.
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by emilyone(f): 5:42am On Dec 31, 2017
I think its because most of those married men are randy and irresponsible. usually such men like to marry reserved, and not too exposed women who might not be good in bedmatic moves cheesy those kind of women believe sex is only meant for procreation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by etenyong(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2017
emilyone:
I think its because most of those married men are randy and irresponsible. usually such men like to marry reserved, and not too exposed women who might not be good in bedmatic moves cheesy those kind of women believe sex is only meant for procreation.
My dear sister, pls do further research and come up with more accurate answers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2017
I'm guessing they feel, they've already got the wife wrapped around their fingers unlike the mistress.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2017
Don't come here with that marriage crap, If any man on this earth can get married to BEYONCE and still cheat, it only means sex for men is like a hobby and the female body is the toy to catch that fun regardless of who you are, girlfriend, wife, mistress etc.

Society has done well by instituting one man, one wife policy but it didn't eradicate the polygamy nature of men neither did it block that sex instinct a man gets when he sees a woman of his spec.

So F uck it, women come and go regardless of wife/mistress but the sex will remain.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by benzion72(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Where do you get your fact from. It is not all married people that don't enjoy Bleep at home.

On the other hand married women have a lot at hand that exhaust them for night duty. Cooking, washing, cleaning, church activities, baby cuddling etc by the time they go through all these chores they a knocked off.

But mistress are just doing their job for the pay so the more they perform the more money they get. Go and check them too when they become a mother

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by amprat: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Because :
1.A mistress understands the only reason the man is with her is her bedmatics skills and looks,so she works hard at it searching for new ways to make it fresh at all times, a new experience, leveraging on different locations and props. when your man is used to a particular look, hair style ,dress sense that you always have in different shades as if you have patent right for those looks his eyes will find something different one day and his mind would meditate on it.

2. Everyman wants a born again wife who has the skills of a "prostitute " for him and him alone .

3. A mistress gets down to the main thing, talk about money later but doesn't bore the man about details of planning for the unborn generation or remind him that he's still on earth and so still has challenges he has to overcome, she doesn't bore, she gives him that fantasy experience like hard drugs and alcohol.
A man is moved by what he sees and controlled by the experience you give him or that he anticipates he will get from you . As long as a man is attracted to you, keeping him is not rocket science ( except your village people are on your matter O)

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by Jman06(m): 12:24am On Jan 01, 2018
It all boils down to irresponsibility. Many men are irresponsible and that is why a man would live his wife at home and be running after mistresses. Forget the lies about men being polygamous in nature. If men are truly polygamous in nature, we won't have those honourable men who are faithful to one wife.

Only irresponsible and foolish men cheat on their wives and unfortunately they are in large number in Nigeria, that is why Nigerian ladies see men as dogs

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by Newboss(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Because they are now married! angry You are very close to enlightenment! angry

Give marriage a little thought from this wing and you will see it for what it's! angry

You wonder why men are allowed to marry more than one wife in most traditions and some religions? angry

Just give it a little more thought from this wing! angry

I wouldn't advise anyone to get married tho' angry
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by pocohantas(f): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jman06:
It all boils down to irresponsibility. Many men are irresponsible and that is why a man would live his wife at home and be running after mistresses. Forget the lies about men being polygamous in nature. If men are truly polygamous in nature, we won't have those honourable men who are faithful to one wife.

Only irresponsible and foolish men cheat on their wives and unfortunately they are in large number in Nigeria, that is why Nigerian ladies see men as dogs

LOL. If men are polygamous in nature, who are they cheating with? The monogamous women? ?grin grin

Like say the side chick no get her main guy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by Fkforyou(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Because what is constantly being pursued has value in our eyes and so we do whatever we have to, in order to keep them for the brief moments we've possed them.
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by MissWrite(f): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
First, this might not be true for all men who cheat; and for those that do fall into the category, I think those men are best suited to answer this question. But if I were to hazard a few guesses I would say......

1. Bride-Price: Some men erroneously feel that they own their wives after paying the bride price. In their minds, she's been paid for in full to perform her duties to him and so he shouldn't have to sweat to make her cum.

2. The Madonna-Wh.ore Complex: Some men cannot respect a woman and be sexually aroused by her at the same time. They marry the women they respect (the Madonna) because they may make better partners and mothers (in their opinion). But they put them on a pedestal and cannot treat them as sexual objects. They would rather sexualize the mistress.

3. Ego: Some of these men date mistresses half their age; and if she's impressed by his performance, it would be a feather to his cap. He knows he's in competition with a younger dick; and even though he might have the advantage of deeper pockets, he would still like to be regarded a stud. Mistresses are also more likely to spread the word than the wives.

4. Over time, they just take their wife's sexual needs for granted. They see her busy with the kids, work and chores; she may not have the time to get sexy very often and so, they stop seeing her that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by Espada10: 12:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Buhari4life4best:
Enlarge ur breast in 1mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qxs2P97MSs
hmm ..I have seen a lot of enlargement advertisment here but this is Unique..

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by wwwkaycom(m): 3:41am On Jan 02, 2018
No comment until op come for special prayers. He/she need special deliverance prayers.

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by Jman06(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:
First, this might not be true for all men who cheat; and for those that do fall into the category, I think those men are best suited to answer this question. But if I were to hazard a few guesses I would say......

1. Bride-Price: Some men erroneously feel that they own their wives after paying the bride price. In their minds, she's been paid for in full to perform her duties to him and so he shouldn't have to sweat to make her cum.

2. The Madonna-Wh.ore Complex: Some men cannot respect a woman and be sexually aroused by her at the same time. They marry the women they respect (the Madonna) because they may make better partners and mothers (in their opinion). But they put them on a pedestal and cannot treat them as sexual objects. They would rather sexualize the mistress.

3. Ego: Some of these men date mistresses half their age; and if she's impressed by his performance, it would be a feather to his cap. He knows he's in competition with a younger dick; and even though he might have the advantage of deeper pockets, he would still like to be regarded a stud. Mistresses are also more likely to spread the word than the wives.

4. Over time, they just take their wife's sexual needs for granted. They see her busy with the kids, work and chores; she may not have the time to get sexy very often and so, they stop seeing her that way.
Your number 2 point is very wrong. Only a foolish man would cheat on the wife he loves and respects. It is actually the reverse i.e men only cheat on their wife if they don't love and respect her.

I'll say your number 4 point maybe correct for some men.

Again, some men have crazy sexual fantasies which they may not want to share with their wive, instead with their mistress.

In any case, it is only morally bankrupt men that cheat on their wives for whatever reason.

SayNoToCheating

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by MissWrite(f): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jman06:
Your number 2 point is very wrong. Only a foolish man would cheat on the wife he loves and respects. It is actually the reverse i.e men only cheat on their wife if they don't love and respect her.

I'll say your number 4 point maybe correct for some men.

Again, some men have crazy sexual fantasies which they may not want to share with their wive, instead with their mistress.

In any case, it is only morally bankrupt men that cheat on their wives for whatever reason.

SayNoToCheating

The Madonna-Wh.ore complex is actually a real life disorder, I didn't just invent it. Maybe look it up?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by bukatyne(f): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

The Madonna-Wh.ore complex is worth a research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by Jman06(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

The Madonna-Wh.ore complex is actually a real life disorder, I didn't just invent it. Maybe look it up?
If at all that disorder exists in Nigeria it will be so insignificant to constitute a reason why Nigerian men cheat, and I must say that such a man is really really siiiiick.
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by MissWrite(f): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jman06:
If at all that disorder exists in Nigeria it will be so insignificant to constitute a reason why Nigerian men cheat, and I must say that such a man is really really siiiiick.

Yes, it is a real real sickness. A psychological disorder that is quite common where a person has been taught to believe that sex is dirty and shameful.
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by Jman06(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

Yes, it is a real real sickness. A psychological disorder that is quite common where a person has been taught to believe that sex is dirty and shameful.
Hmmmm....But my dear, 99.999percent of nigerian men know from puberty that sex is not dirty and shameful.
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by MissWrite(f): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jman06:
Hmmmm....But my dear, 99.999percent of nigerian men know from puberty that sex is not dirty and shameful.

Chai! Let me see the questionnaires you made them fill out to arrive at that number.
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by Jman06(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

Chai! Let me see the questionnaires you made them fill out to arrive at that number.
Has any cheating Nigerian man ever told you he cheat on his wife because he loves and respects her

Agreed i never did a formal research on the subject but my dear, we already know the outcome of such research if we are to conduct one.
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by MissWrite(f): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jman06:
Has any cheating Nigerian man ever told you he cheat on his wife because he loves and respects her

Agreed i never did a formal research on the subject but my dear, we already know the outcome of such research if we are to conduct one.

There you go. So those numbers are just pulled out of the blue.
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by Jman06(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

There you go. So those numbers are just pulled out of the blue.
I was just trying to imply that majority of Nigerian men who cheat on their wives do not cheat because they love and respect their wives like you typed. Was just playing around ! I know it isn't proper to give figures like that when arguing on a topic one has not really researched on, but that is when you are sure to some extent that there is a possibility of the counter argument being true. But based on my years of interaction with married men who cheat, and also based on stories we read on the media, i haven't come across any case where a cheating man claimed that he cheats because he loved and respected his wife.
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by MissWrite(f): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jman06:
I was just trying to imply that majority of Nigerian men who cheat on their wives do not cheat because they love and respect their wives like you typed. Was just playing around ! I know it isn't proper to give figures like that when arguing on a topic one has not really researched on, but that is when you are sure to some extent that there is a possibility of the counter argument being true. But based on my years of interaction with married men who cheat, and also based on stories we read on the media, i haven't come across any case where a cheating man claimed that he cheats because he loved and respected his wife.

Yes. But nobody was implying that majority of Nigerian men who cheat on their wives did so because they were affected by the Madonna-Wh.ore complex. In fact, I didn't give the relevance of any of the four factors I listed on the frequency of cheating.
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by Jman06(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
MissWrite:

Yes. But nobody was implying that majority of Nigerian men who cheat on their wives did so because they were affected by the Madonna-Wh.ore complex. In fact, I didn't give the relevance of any of the four factors I listed on the frequency of cheating.
Just accept that the so called madonna-w.hore syndrome is not a reason why Nigerian men cheat.

Nice chatting with you. Btw, you are intelligent and i like that.
Re: Why Do Married Men Sexually Impress And Satify Their Mistress Than Their Wife by ourhumanity: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
elantraceey:

What I think OP shud be asking is why do they enjoy sex with mistress than wife. it is because they enjoy it that they go further to impress.

wife is headache, stress and everything wrong with man. Mistress is rest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

xxxxxxx / Can A Wife Sue Her Husband For Rape? / Do Anambra People Practice Tribalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.