Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? (431 Views)

Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? by Addictedtodrugs(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2017
Hello guys ..
I really want you guys to please help me answer this ,” Do you guys think it’s a sin for me to smoke and drink codeine before going to church every Sunday morning .

P.s: The first thing I do every morning is to smoke , if I miss any morning without smoking , that whole day will be so miserable for me
Re: Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? by xreal: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Lol.

It isn't good, either to church or not.

I was once like that, it was serious in uni days.
Was a very known and good instrumentalist.
Will have some intake before mounting the stage.
It really helped. But, my conscience kept condemning my actions.

All ended with time.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? by Efostick(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? by hopefulLandlord: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2017
xreal:
Lol.

It isn't good, either to church or not.

I was once like that, it was serious in uni days.
Was a very known and good instrumentalist.
Will have some intake before mounting the stage.
It really helped. But, my conscience kept condemning my actions.

All ended with time.

where in the bible is it written that one shouldn't smoke or smoking is bad?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? by xreal: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

where in the bible is it written that one shouldn't smoke or smoking is bad?

If u can do it in a religios gathering....then it's good.
Re: Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? by elibest360(m): 7:08am On Dec 31, 2017
I don't know oh.
But smoking in general is bad to me.. cheesy
Re: Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? by hopefulLandlord: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2017
xreal:

If u can do it in a religios gathering....then it's good.
A husband can't have sex with his wife in a religious gathering = sex is bad?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? by hopefulLandlord: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2017
double post
Re: Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? by kevoh(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2017
For your health sake, you need to slow down.
Re: Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? by petra1(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:
Hello guys ..
I really want you guys to please help me answer this ,” Do you guys think it’s a sin for me to smoke and drink codeine before going to church every Sunday morning .

P.s: The first thing I do every morning is to smoke , if I miss any morning without smoking , that whole day will be so miserable for me

You are demonized . A spirit of a diction and spirit of selfdestruction needs to be cast out. I'm serous

Also smoking is not good for your health and others. Its a form of suicide

1Co 3:16 — 1Co 3:17
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? by MuttleyLaff: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2017
petra1:
You are demonized.
A spirit of a diction and spirit of selfdestruction needs to be cast out.
I'm serous

Also smoking is not good for your health and others.
Its a form of suicide
1Co 3:16 — 1Co 3:17
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are

Yes, reach out to him reacher.
He's killing himself softly and slowly
Re: Do You Think Smoking Before Going To Church Is A Sin ? by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:
Hello guys ..

Do you want to stop smoking and drinking?

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Is Open For Those Interested For Missionary Service / Christians, What Kind Of Spirit Is It? / After Sex Scandal:Apostle Suleman & His Wife Dance Joyously In Church Today(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.