Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out (1807 Views)

Lady Appreciates The Christmas Chicken Her Husband Bought But Gets Slammed / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Austinsamekpo(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2017
My husband bought an iPhone 6 for our
housemaid - Nigerian lady cries out

Author: Adunni

Angry Nigerian lady has taken to social media
to call out her husband who bought an iPhone
6 for their 17-year-old housemaid. The woman, whose name was not disclosed reported
that her husband purchased the phone for the girl in
celebration for Christmas. She added that her mother
approved the purchase of the mobile phone. This post was shared on Friday, December 29, by Joro
Olumofin on Instagram.
The post reads: “Hi Joro, thank you for your time
and generosity here. The least I can say is God Bless
you since we don’t pay you. To my issue, apart
from the fuel crisis, I am in sadness and loneliness.
My Husband bought an iPhone 6 for the maid. I had a
serious problem with it and I told my mother who has been living my husband and myself for 3 years. My
mother said it’s not a problem that it’s for better
communication. I finally confronted my husband on
Tuesday. He said what’s the big deal since my
mother approved of it. This girl is 17 but she has big
chest and bum bum. I’m sure she’s sleeping with the neighbours. I buy her 3000 naira attachment but i
saw all the hairs i bought her this year in the Dustbin.
My husband had asked me how much and where i
get my hair from? Joro I am upset, I threatened to ask
her to leave but my mother said no that she is very
useful and my husband forbids it. I would lose my mind if my husband is having an affair with this girl.
What do I do when my mother is against me because
of the money my husband gives her and my own is
upset and isn’t talking to me. I want her out. What
do I do?”
Nawa o!

Source: Gossip.naija.ng

Happy New Year to y'all

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Sleekydee(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2017
the truth is, ur house maid makes snacks and give nacks for and to ur husband.

all is well ma, take hrt

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by dingbang(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2017
Hmmm... If anyone is to buy stuff for the maid, its supposed to be the one who employed the maid.

If the husband brought the maid then i don't see any reason why the wife should be upset.

If the wife brought the maid, then does she wana tell me she didn't notice the maid had big bum and breast at the onset?

Story doesn't add up
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by dammytosh: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2017
Why am I seeing your housemaid and your mum doing 3some with ur husband.

God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2017
her problem is her problem.

Housemaid with big bobby.....on your own o
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Seahawk: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2017
Probably doesn’t care for his own wife that way. Yeye
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ogeodi(f): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2017
try and return the girl, why she go carry the one wey don get bum sef?
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by DemonMonkey7(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2017
ogeodi:
try and return the girl, why she go carry the one wey don get bum sef?
nne.. ure not a good pelson ... that was direct to the heart
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ogeodi(f): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2017
DemonMonkey7:
nne.. ure not a good pelson ... that was direct to the heart
maka y? I don't understand
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by pyyxxaro: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2017
dammytosh:
Why am I seeing your housemaid and your mum doing 3some with ur husband.

God forbid.

I know u wud love to join them , so that it wud be 4some
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ImaIma1(f): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2017
dingbang:
Hmmm... If anyone is to buy stuff for the maid, its supposed to be the one who employed the maid.

If the husband brought the maid then i don't see any reason why the wife should be upset.

If the wife brought the maid, then does she wana tell me she didn't notice the maid had big bum and breast at the onset?

Story doesn't add up

And it is an iphone 6 he he could get her. Seriously...and you don't think there is something wrong with that.

Anyway, the woman should realize that if the help is sleeping with neighbours and with her husband, she, the madam has a high chance of contacting an STD. Go and check yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nebes: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2017
What if the maid is the husband's relation? The woman doesn't seem to have any worries about the man sleeping with the maid.
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by dingbang(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2017
ImaIma1:

And it is an iphone 6 he he could get her. Seriously...and you don't think there is something wrong with that.

Anyway, the woman should realize that if the help is sleeping with neighbours and with her husband, she, the madam has a high chance of contacting an STD. Go and check yourself.
did you even try to understand the basis at which I said there might be nothing wrong for the husband buying the iPhone for her?

I see jumping to conclusions is one of your strongest skills.

I mentioned that it depends on who brought the maid ... If it was the husband den I see nothing wrong. If it isn't him then his act is questionable.. Try to understand stuff please
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ImaIma1(f): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2017
dingbang:
did you even try to understand the basis at which I said there might be nothing wrong for the husband buying the iPhone for her?

I see jumping to conclusions is one of your strongest skills.

I mentioned that it depends on who brought the maid ... If it was the husband den I see nothing wrong. If it isn't him then his act is questionable.. Try to understand stuff please

Make your point intelligently and like a mature person instead of attacking me.

Even if he was the one that brought her, doesn't buying an iphone 6 for a house help raise an eyebrow? Especially when it is the man
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Richy4(m): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2017
ImaIma1:

Even if he was the one that brought her, doesn't buying an iphone 6 for a house help raise an eyebrow? Especially when it is the man

U sound like a maid is not human.. and doesn't deserve anything good... Your question should have been how buoyant is this man and his family ? If they are really rich, is it appropriate to buy the young lady Nokia 3310 because she's the maid?
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Paulagada: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2017
What domestic chore can u not do that made u go for a house girl? U allowed her penetrate your Hubby's heart in name big woman then why complaining now?
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by dingbang(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2017
ImaIma1:

you see, you woman will always have issues...
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ImaIma1(f): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
Richy4:

U sound like a maid is not human.. and doesn't deserve anything good... Your question should have been how buoyant is this man and his family ? If they are really rich, is it appropriate to buy the young lady Nokia 3310 because she's the maid?

He should also send her abroad to study like his other kids or buy her a car since he brought her and she is human.
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Richy4(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
ImaIma1:

He should also send her abroad to study like his other kids or buy her a car since he brought her and she is human.

I just want to ask you what 's wrong with him buying the maid a smart phone since he can afford it? I just want to know why u were against it.. or are u implying that a maid doesn't deserve anything good..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Daeylar(f): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Richy4:

Exactly, how rich are they? If they can afford multiple iPhones what's the problem.

I don't even understand this wife's post, its just all over the place, from buying iPhone to buying hair to big breasts to sleeping with neighbours what's actually her problem?

If she doesn't want the girl she should talk to her husband and let him know they should get a new maid so she can have peace of mind.

Why have a 17 year old maid though.
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Richy4(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Daeylar:

Exactly, how rich are they? If they can afford multiple iPhones what's the problem.

I don't even understand this wife's post, its just all over the place, from buying iPhone to buying hair to big breasts to sleeping with neighbours what's actually her problem?

If she doesn't want the girl she should talk to her husband and let him know they should get a new maid so she can have peace of mind.

Why have a 17 year old maid though.

Some people have the superiority mentality...They got it at the back of their mind that anything called servant are maggots and doesn't deserve anything good.

You might even be surprised the girl in question might be a distant relation of hers that was branded a maid..
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by gidjah(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
From the look of things the family is doing quite good for them selves and hence very comfortable.the woman get hot blood and jealousy with the way she sounds and I pray make HBP no kill her before her time. A maid is a human being too and deserves to be nicely treated and care for. But the matter go bad if the family isn't doing well financially (but I seriously doubt such case here)

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Daeylar(f): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Richy4:

Some people have the superiority mentality...They got it at the back of their mind that anything called servant are maggots and doesn't deserve anything good.

True, I really don't understand her anger, doesn't seem like they are hurting for money.

However if she doesn't want the maid they should get another one.
Drama is too much.

You might even be surprised the girl in question might be a distant relation of hers that was branded a maid..

Maybe
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Spylord48: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Why won't he? You can't eat your cake and have it.Your own mother supported it that shows that you left your wifely duties for the maid to do.Washing of clothes,cooking,cleaning and sweeping the house and even serving your husband food.Most of these are the duties of the wife but most ladies of nowadays have abandoned their wifely duties for their maid to do and spending their whole day 2going,face booking,whatsapping etc.
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ImaIma1(f): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Richy4:

I just want to ask you what 's wrong with him buying the maid a smart phone since he can afford it? I just want to know why u were against it.. or are u implying that a maid doesn't deserve anything good..

Enough said. You will be more objective when it really happens close to you. You will ask questions.
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Richy4(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
ImaIma1:

Enough said. You will be more objective when it really happens close to you. You will ask questions.

What kinda question is there to ask?

That we were comfortable to afford anything money can buy. during Xmas, I decided to buy a smart phone to a house help as a Christmas present ..

And the woman of the house went on a ranting spree on why she was not worthy enough to use that kinda phone, was that it?

I just want to believe that it's not all women that got this kind of mentality because it sucks
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ImaIma1(f): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Richy4:

What kinda question is there to ask?

That we were comfortable to afford anything money can buy. during Xmas, I decided to buy a smart phone to a house help as a Christmas present ..

And the woman of the house went on a ranting spree on why she was not worthy enough to use that kinda phone, was that it?

I just want to believe that it's not all women that got0118800788 this kind of mentality because it sucks

Guy there is no need to go back and forth about it. We don't agree on the issue. After you buy a phone as expensive or more expensive than your wife's phone for your househelp, we will continue this debate.
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Richy4(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
ImaIma1:

Guy there is no need to go back and forth about it. We don't agree on the issue. After you buy a phone as expensive or more expensive than your wife's phone for your househelp, we will continue this debate.

Yea I agree with you that there's no need going back and forth about this issue because u got no argument on the reason why the man should not buy an expensive phone for their house help expecially when the lady did not say that it affected their account balance.. .

I have checked and double checked, there was no place the lady made mention of the fact that the iPhone 6 was more expensive than her own phone..
People should learn to treat their helpers with dignity and respect.. the fact that she was a helper does not mean it was a taboo for her to have good things.. have a good day
Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by DzTzl(f): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Aint no big deal buying Iphone6 for a help if i use IphoneX, i can even dash her the previous phone i used sef, abeg ds madam is just giving herself unnecessary HBP

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid- Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Austinsamekpo(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2018
DzTzl:
Aint no big deal buying Iphone6 for a help if i use IphoneX, i can even dash her the previous phone i used sef, abeg ds madam is just giving herself unnecessary HBP
grin
DzTzl:

(1) (Reply)

... / I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me / Ct Scan In Lagos Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.