Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me (1808 Views)

Age Difference Between Hubby & I | Ashamed Of My Age?? | Hubby's Occupation | I / I Need To Make A Major Decision In My Life. Please I Need Advice. / I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by 2morogobeta(f): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
i am so ashamed of my life

uni drop out

i have only just got a job, but it isnt a graduate job but at least i can say im working

brother disabled

mother recently dead

im very poor and on government welfare

i look terrible

i am trying to get into university for this september but struggling like im struggling with everything in my life

im so ashamed, i looked at my past school mates on facebook today - all of them, even the ones who were once useless in school, all graduates and doing well

i have nothing good to show for my life

i am too ashamed to go out as i dont want to bump into any of them, im so ashamed of the state of my life today

how did this happen?

me who was once a bright young girl with a bright future...
now my life is a mess, with so many mistakes from my past. when i was 14, i never in a million years thought my life would be this hell today.
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
And who tell you your life is a hell??

1 Like

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by josessybj: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
You need to be prayerful
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by khome(f): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2018
Which means you must work harder. You will surely make it

4 Likes

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by marttol: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by PMWSpirit(m): 4:39am On Feb 19, 2018
Are you still a fargin

If you are, pls pls don't date yahoo boy.
He will trade your farginity for benz

1 Like

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 19, 2018
2morogobeta:

uni drop out

i have only just got a job, but it isnt a graduate job but at least i can say im working

brother disabled

mother recently dead

i look terrible

i am trying to get into university for this september but struggling like im struggling with everything in my life

im so ashamed, i looked at my past school mates on facebook today - all of them, even the ones who were once useless in school, all graduates and doing well

i am too ashamed to go out as i dont want to bump into any of them, im so ashamed of the state of my life today

how did this happen?

now my life is a mess, with so many mistakes from my past. when i was 14, i never in a million years thought my life would be this hell today.
What kind of MESS are you in...??
Lifetime Mess...??
Pollution Mess...??
Political Mess...??

Please, withdraw such statements.
I was like the Biblical JABEZ..., to the extent my colleagues avoided me like a plague.
ARMED ROBBERY attack became routine...and most times they struck, I lost weighty materials, highly valuable....at some point i contemplated SUICIDE.
...however I counseled myself saying those were material things....

But today, I have recovered bountifully....

Are you interested in academics or work..??
Which one..??
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Millz404(m): 5:53am On Feb 19, 2018
The feeling you have right now has the potentials of doing either of two things to you.

1. Mess you up really bad
2. Project you really far

It all depends on how you react to it

4 Likes

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by donstan18: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by ECRFngo: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2018
The worst that can happen to anybody no matter the situation is accepting defeat. Never accept defeat dearest sister, someone somewhere cares for u.

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2018
you are busy counting the ones that are progressing, what about your agemates and classmates that are in d grave

7 Likes

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by d33types: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Government welfare in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by amokeme(f): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
2morogobeta:

uni drop out

brother disabled

mother recently dead

i look terrible

how did this happen?

Whatever you are going through, some people have gone through worse and came out clean, don't loose yourself in the process. Everyone has a story to tell..
You can PM me if you need to talk to someone

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Martinez19(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
EVILFOREST:

What kind of MESS are you in...??
Lifetime Mess...??
Pollution Mess...??
Political Mess...??

Please, withdraw such statements.
I was like the Biblical JABEZ..., to the extent my colleagues avoided me like a plague.
ARMED ROBBERY attack became routine...and most times they struck, I lost weighty materials, highly valuable....at some point i contemplated SUICIDE.
...however I counseled myself saying those were material things....

But today, I have recovered bountifully....

Are you interested in academics or work..??
Which one..??
your colleagues snubbed you? Loyal friends snubbed you?
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:13am On Feb 21, 2018
Martinez19:
your colleagues snubbed you? Loyal friends snubbed you?
i taya o
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by ireneidiva(f): 12:38am On Feb 21, 2018
d33types:
Government welfare in Nigeria ?
Did she state that she is in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by koolsnoop2(m): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2018
2morogobeta:

uni drop out

brother disabled

mother recently dead

i look terrible

how did this happen?

life sometime does not go the way we plan it but that does not mean you can't get out and be the best once again. Remember the past is gone n gone for life, so reviving it will only hurt n drag you back. Focus on the future n work toward it.
If you need someone to talk to you can PM me. Everything will soon be ok.
Re: I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me by Fadamant: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
All our experiences, family background, level of education, and other environmental factors matter. But full 60% of what your life becomes is determined by the decisions and actions your take.

To have new pleasant and different results in your life, you must change first. The things that you did that brought you your unpleasant results must be stopped. Don't focus on your negative realities. Dwelling on them is looking for excuses for non performance.

Focus on one thing you know will bring you success over time. Make it your priority. Pay the sweat equity for it, and things will change for you after you have paid the price in full. This process might be hard and painful, but if you really want great success you will keep to it and great success will surely show up.

Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Gives Wife Upkeep Money In Jail After She Plotted With Boyfriend To Kill Him / HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM? / Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.