Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,672 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (50743 Views)

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling / Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / How Do I Stop Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by nobsalis: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2018
chigostic54:
2018 must obey.....#maga blessings[color=#000000][/color][b][/b][i][/i]

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nelsizzy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
dubai4eva:
These names below are gamblers and they have sent me pm begging me money, I will advise you to leave betting cry Lhimeet, ifeelgood, ddestiny20, tubolancer, olahajayi, PHILipu1, Tpappie, clerkent, finest0007, CHINE55, Ayesa, freshboy88, kulz, achu442, tojahh, Bioboy1213, onisler, Kathyl, Addme, Nelsizzy, jonathan111, sarafa68, Funsina, hatbricker, Beedude, PLATO1U, Sobandemojisola, officialfestus, emijo, Saintpaul2477, Jay95, Solomon17, Onaswu, LaClicKLaBenDin, PaulDBN, franzeezco, illegalking, IamSantafe, JamesReacher, Kanurii, niyiforeal, greatmutt64, Ensho, Ogbeniayo and OrganicSoup
Stop quoting me. I am done. Look for someone else to troll
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
nobsalis:

I don't get it.?? Can u explain more detaily pls

Hi explain what? Your quote did not show
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Freethought:

Most of dese guys just go into sports betting cos of what they always see on bet9ja Hall of fame... No strategies, no feasibility studies etc and that is why dere, when you open dere bet9ja acct it's bloodstream....

I avnt bn into sports betting for long, just over a year but i av a strategy and sometimes it takes me 2days to decide which teams to be on my tickets after enuf research abt them

Pls can u share some of your strategies you look out for when you check the statictics of a team before placing a bet. Thanks
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by dy27(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by tojahh(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Them say morata and lukaku dey the same whatsapp group, but morata na admin
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by albacete(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
mikejj:
with the way these fella sounds,is like gambling has wrecked you.if you are doing a monthly work do u get paid everyday?
That is what they fail to understand. You can't expect to win 100% of the time. If a game has an odd of 1.05, it means you have 95% of winning that bet. But the remaining 5% possibility of loss is also there.

For those who need a steady weekly income, employ this strategy. There are other surer strategies that will put steady food on your table but this is the one I wish to divulge:

Fund your account in multiples of 7 (7k, 14k,...., 70k etc)

Pick 4 games that have 1.2 odds or 5 games that have 1.15 odds. When you combine them, it gives u 2.0 odds

Get three instances of these odds that will play on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. That is, 2.0 on Friday, 2.0 on Saturday, 2.0 on Sunday.

Stake one-seventh of your bankroll (1k or 2k or 10k, whatever it is) on the first day being Friday.

If it fails, double your stake on the second day(Saturday)

If it fails, stake the remaining funds on the last day (Sunday).

If you win just once, you will make 1k extra out of every 7k invested.

If you stake 1k on Friday and win, you may need to rest on Saturday and Sunday. Or you stake 500 on Saturday and 500 on Sunday so that if you win the second time, you will keep the win as an insurance for any bad week you may encounter ahead.

In summary, you will be making about 10k extra every week for a 70k investment.

Coming to the 1.2 odds that you will be picking, do your homework properly before putting your hard earned money into it. That a game has an odd of 1.2 does not mean you will just pick it without looking at the statistics. Records matter a lot.

Good money management and betting strategies abound, find what works best for you and stick to it. A Rolling Stone gathers no moss. No one punter wins 100% of his bets, we only hope for more greens than reds. Same with forex traders. Even your company does not make profit every month. So why fret when an odd of 1.15 cuts your ticket?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Olujanny: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
my friend betting may be good or bad but it all depends on how you bet....being addicted can be a habit to overcome but from my own experience betting has been a blessing to me...others may have varrying responses to their experinces but its always best to use what works best for you....I have gain more than enough from betting...here I mean nairabet...
I heard about and join nairabet on Sept 2, 2011 and hit 102k two days after. ...since then it has been stories...ask nairabet of the username valentine202......I have use N50 to win 321k, N100 to win 149k, N50 to win N704k, etc...google valentine uwakwe bet win 2014, you will seeall this testimonies...the bad thing theire is we all want to hit millions with N100 or N50 which may not be possible attimes....we also tend to accumulate matches thinking the much they are, the better and the bigger the returns....that's the mistake...and again don't place all your bets in one single league, select from different leagues...and make it by playing only 4 games only. ...I play over 0,5 goals in first half.....I select just 4 or 5 games and with 5k, am sure of Saturday/ Sunday weekend money.....attimes change ur style of betting and try fewer options....
search Google for "online betting betting secret for begginers and starter", lets change your perspective...its best you start winning them small small than losing big....Happy new year
Could you please put me through? Sent you a pm already. Thanks
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Olujanny:
Could you please put me through? Sent you a pm already. Thanks
call me 08033559733
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by coruso(m): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
basictutor:
See these JJC guys wailing over small losses. Quit for ur good. It took me 10 yrs to discover betting as a goldmine. There are strict rules to follow and u never will know them till it almost takes ur life. I still have a pending withdrawal, got an alert yesterday and several days before.
If u wish to join my whatsapp group, DM me.
I am Joker. Steady supplier of reliable tips.
Quitters need not write me abeg. Don't come and winsh me and my guys.
Bro, add me up to your group
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by basictutor: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
coruso:
Bro, add me up to your group 08144641900

PM me
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by albacete(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2018
forinclay:
Well let me share my own experiences with the bookies here. To begin with I play NO RED CARD in all my games. I play daily 4 odds with it and I stake heavy. Now in bet9ja the odd for NO RED CARD is 1.19. To make it 4 odd I need 8 of those games. So 1.19*1.19*1.19(into eight places) gives me my 4 odd. Since this option is available only in the five major leagues I.e england, Spain, Germany, Italy and France I do certain permutations. If in a particular week I pick one game per league that will be total of 5 but I need 3 more. I now go to england championship pick one add another from Germany, Spain and england(top divisions). So in my ticket of four odd carrying 8 NO RED CARD I will end up with something like
Germany 2
England premier 1
England championship 1
Spain 2
Italy 1
France 1
Sometimes the German can be 1 and england 2 same with Spain. But France and Italy always carry 1 each. I start with N500 on Fridays. Select the 4 odd and do the maths
N500*4 = 2k
Saturday 2k*4= 8k
Sunday 8k*4=32k (that's the minimum I make in a week)
So entering the new week on a sound footing. If you want to succeed in sports betting please try as much as possible to eliminate greed. Stake big to win extra big. Don't have the mentality of using N100 to win N10m it rarely happens. Also do a lot of research, check and check again. Also remember romans 9:16. I typed this while watching cheeeve hope it made sense. Call me on 08144134179 on Thursdays for further guidance and intelligence sharing. Wishing all Nigerians a prosperous 2018!!!

Your points are valid. Kudos.

But then....

1. Do you actually make 32k every week or is that an example of how Martingale can be used to grow your funds? Give allowance for bets that will lose, you can't have a 100% win. In other words, hope for the best but expect the worst.

2. Will you be brave enough to stake 8k on Sunday or reduce it to 4k to minimize potential loss? We see people win bets when they stake small amounts but lose when they go big. Risk appetite is the major factor. Help me tell punters to stake according to their risk appetite.

3. Is it not better to fund your account with 1k, so that if Friday's bet cut, you will still have money to stake on Saturday? This is the allowance we talked about in number 1.

4. Won't it be nice if you just make the whole analysis before the games start instead of waiting for Friday's results? You wouldn't want your decisions to be affected by your emotions. When punters lose their first bet, they tend to lose more on subsequent bets because they allow emotions to choose games for them, instead of following their tested and trusted method of picking good games.

The odds hardly lie. For every little odd that failed to play, there is another little odd that must play in another market of that same match. Take for example, if Manchester City (1.10) should lose to Bristol City (12.50) by a lone goal, you will realize that an odd of 1.05 or 1.10 played in the goals market. (over 0.5 goals or under 4.5 goals). Your duty is to know what to play; what team and what market.

Finally, persistence is the watchword. When you find out what works (7 times out of ten), stick to it. Don't abandon your strategy because 1.05 cut your ticket.

Hope this makes sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Imposter: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
emmayayodeji:

i Dig

Thats pure gambing grin grin

But i checked the odds for ODD and EVEN is always between 1.80 and 1.90

And to fully profit from martingale the odds must be at least 2.0

Do you know any other 2way market with odds of at least 2.0?
then bet on draws...do ur research play atleast one game per day...if thr draw doesn't come, double ur stake the next day.. I bet like three times a day nd even more in the weekends ...if my first draw doesn't show the next one wil.. im not on whatsap for now but u can reach me on 08101945067..always available to help a brother ....
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by jumpMANN44(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
I don't joke with anything related to money, betting, Shares, investment, but all na coded things until I just reveal today , I still have 4k ( I just credited)balance which I am going to place on tomorrow betting but virtual soccer tins na him they chop my money most
wale abeg, stop dey play virtual or else u no go get money to buy toothbrush
play normal betting instead of virtual, u stand better chances of hitting mega, virtual na just thousands u go fit chop

2 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by rukz: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
albacete:

Your points are valid. Kudos.

But then....

1. Do you actually make 32k every week or is that an example of how Martingale can be used to grow your funds? Give allowance for bets that will lose, you can't have a 100% win. In other words, hope for the best but expect the worst.

2. Will you be brave enough to stake 8k on Sunday or reduce it to 4k to minimize potential loss? We see people win bets when they stake small amounts but lose when they go big. Risk appetite is the major factor. Help me tell punters to stake according to their risk appetite.

3. Is it not better to fund your account with 1k, so that if Friday's bet cut, you will still have money to stake on Saturday? This is the allowance we talked about in number 1.

4. Won't it be nice if you just make the whole analysis before the games start instead of waiting for Friday's results? You wouldn't want your decisions to be affected by your emotions. When punters lose their first bet, they tend to lose more on subsequent bets because they allow emotions to choose games for them, instead of following their tested and trusted method of picking good games.

The odds hardly lie. For every little odd that failed to play, there is another little odd that must play in another market of that same match. Take for example, if Manchester City (1.10) should lose to Bristol City (12.50) by a lone goal, you will realize that an odd of 1.05 or 1.10 played in the goals market. (over 0.5 goals or under 4.5 goals). Your duty is to know what to play; what team and what market.

Finally, persistence is the watchword. When you find out what works (7 times out of ten), stick to it. Don't abandon your strategy because 1.05 cut your ticket.

Hope this makes sense.
It is only gurus from the betting thread that talks this way...Who the hell are you?. Your post is Top-notch.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by albacete(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2018
rukz:
It is only gurus from the betting thread that talks this way...Who the hell are you?. Your post is Top-notch.

Thanks bro.

Ah no be guru oo smiley
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by kontalon: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
Megaflex:
Use flashscore.com on chrome browser, analyse games well before playing and you will never loose. I play 2odds everyday, with the help of some apps and so far I have won more games than lose. I started with 1k and so far I have had more wins than loses and my Merrybet account is still blinking good. Don't be greedy when betting and you'll be okay

bros abeg dey give us 2 odds steady, i wan use 200k stake now now, no fall my hand oh
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Megaflex(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
kontalon:

bros abeg dey give us 2 odds steady, i wan use 200k stake now now, no fall my hand oh
Maybe tomorrow bro.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by albacete(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
kontalon:

200k? Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Brownhypo: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
legitimatefrank1:
oga forget that thing e...what kills people is Gambling to hit millions at once, if you waste about 500naira on gambling every week, it will not harm you...same as drinking beer...just bet responsibly
Thats what people don't know. i actually make over 200k in every 10 days! wisdom is profitable to direct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Brownhypo: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
FX:
Instead of you to seek for help and bet like a business. Have you ever asked somebody what is the safest option to bet on a game. If you understand that one of the safest bet option is NO OWN GOAL , and you just get 4 of these bet with an odd of like 1.10 each giving you a total odd of like 1.5. It is very very rare for a team to score itself. It happens but very very rare. I bet you will always be smiling to the bank. How can you loose 6m when I made 600k profit.
please which bookmaker is this? bet360??
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Zico5(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
FX:
Bet365
pls I will like to start the NO OWN GOAL on bet365. like how much do u think I can start with just to minimize loss in case I loss. pls tell me how u are doing it and how it can be of advantage to me. pls I need ur response.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Zico5(m): 2:26am On Jan 13, 2018
FX:
Bet365
Hello, u did not even bother to return my message. pls help a brother and let me know how I can deal with NO OWN GOAL on bet365
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by emijo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
dubai4eva:
These names below are gamblers and they have sent me pm begging me money, I will advise you to leave betting cry Lhimeet, ifeelgood, ddestiny20, tubolancer, olahajayi, PHILipu1, Tpappie, clerkent, finest0007, CHINE55, Ayesa, freshboy88, kulz, achu442, tojahh, Bioboy1213, onisler, Kathyl, Addme, Nelsizzy, jonathan111, sarafa68, Funsina, hatbricker, Beedude, PLATO1U, Sobandemojisola, officialfestus, emijo, Saintpaul2477, Jay95, Solomon17, Onaswu, LaClicKLaBenDin, PaulDBN, franzeezco, illegalking, IamSantafe, JamesReacher, Kanurii, niyiforeal, greatmutt64, Ensho, Ogbeniayo and OrganicSoup
Can u just quote me were I begged u for money?
Let all the deities fight my battle if u are unable to prove that I begged you for money

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by laydoh(m): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
As 4 me,i dnt play straight wins anymore nt even over and others ,i only play no red card or corner,red card mostly if i want to win.bet9ja giv no red card a fixed odd of 1.19,i stake up 2 20k on just 3 games so i get half of my money,bt wen m greedy i always carry 14 games,that is 10 odds den put 1k,sumtyms i win or lose.but nw dos stupid bet9ja has caught my scope,dey v removed dat option.dey first reduce d odd but nw dey v removed it totly.nw am moving bak 2 merrybet wia dia z red card option,wil b staking once a week on just 1.3 odd,staking gud money P.S: if u want on no red card,go to premiership wia red card z rare.bt note dat ntin z sure,na death sure pass.

4 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
baddooski:
perhaps you broke their rules, why not mail their c/c?
guy, 1xbet is a scam. U will soon discover if you continue with them. Just win big and see them block your account for ever

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by PHILipu1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
dubai4eva:
You are a big fool if you can not quote me where i begged you for money.
#Animal
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by morpy: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=uvalued post=63795905][/quote]

the man is absolutely right... i play football betting too applying the same principles mentioned above and the best part is i also applied the same principles to virtual football (singles staking/ martingaling staking method instead of accumulating).

since when i got a guide from www.vflhacks.com on how to crack vfl strategy, i have never had a complete lost... vfl trading is my secondary source of income... asin i trade during my spare time... the least amount i've made in a week is 5000 naira just trading for 1 hour 30 minutes a day.. monday to friday.

honestly the best way to win virtual football is if you have a computer, 2k in your bet account, a 20 loss martingale calculator (so you don't just blindly double your stake everytime you lose a single bet) and a very powerful strategy (correct score) to trade with.

one more thing is greed. avoid trying to win all the money you can in a day... make a target , stop when you reach that target for that day.

no one can be a millionaire overnight.

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Mathewa(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
FX:
Instead of you to seek for help and bet like a business. Have you ever asked somebody what is the safest option to bet on a game. If you understand that one of the safest bet option is NO OWN GOAL , and you just get 4 of these bet with an odd of like 1.10 each giving you a total odd of like 1.5. It is very very rare for a team to score itself. It happens but very very rare. I bet you will always be smiling to the bank. How can you loose 6m when I made 600k profit.
..... Plz which bookie are using for no penalty nd no own goal, nairabet i guess?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Beedude(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
dubai4eva:
Something Is Definately Wrong With U. Post A Screenshot Of Me Requesting Cash 4rm U Or Remove My Name From Ur List.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by nobsalis: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Clever660:
Betting is good & it is also bad.the good side is when ur winnings is far bigger than ur loss.but it is bad when ur loss is bigger than ur winning.the best thing is to treat it as a business not gambling.2ndly some betters have buy cars & build house with it.Especially those dat won millions.if for e.g u got a right source 4 uk pool draw & u bought only 5 draws & u stake 2k on it .and they play u will win a million plus.that can buy whatever 4 u.some website are trying 2.i saw bunley,hudefield,brighton & newcastle as draw yesterday 4 website but i ignored it .and they draw

Bros which website bidat make I try my luck
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by nobsalis: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Freethought:

Well, Diff strokes for diff folks.. So dey say...

I haven't made millions from my bookie but I've made enuf hundreds of thousands to be able to acquire a 3 bedroom apartment and also furnished it

Planning to get a car this year dou...

And bfr yu ask.. Of course i did lose a couple of cash but my profits far far outweights my losses
boss show me d way Na... Which style u dey use hit d bookies Abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Sergio Aguero Takes Sofia Calzetti, His 22-year-Old Girlfriend Out / Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos) / Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.