Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (50734 Views)

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling / Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / How Do I Stop Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by osusuallstars: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2018
Avoid Bet9ja virtual soccer if you wish to be successful this year. Play normal soccer for the passion of the knowledge of the clubs you trust, but do not be greedy. Stake with small money and target only 10-20 odds. If you must stake with 1000,let it be from the money you won.

10 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by seancombs617: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2018
I claim to be unemployed while strugglin wit few busiesses..lost 104k last month alone,won just 10k,2-4 odds only o nd ticket dey bust.. Aquitt!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2018
After losing much to the bookies
I adopted different methods, yet still lost,
2odds, 3odds , rollover, etc

I bought an eBook on betting 'THE KILLER BETTINE SYSTEM' since the my money started growing.

I ventured into fixed matches and got scammed severally but I didn't give up,
Finally I got a good source and I'm smiling everyday.

I decided to run a telegram channel creating VIP and free channel this December, and I have 13 VIP members @ 6k each
I also buy fixed matches @500$ daily and sale for 100€ daily to over 10 persons.
Do the maths and tell me if betting is not paying me more than my work as a Neolife distributor.
THE TRUTH IS THAT UNTUL YOU BEGIN SEEING BETTING AS INVESTMENT YOU WILL KEEP LOSING

5 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Monsuru1966:
same here
God help us

Amen

one thing that would help is self control and avoid going to betting shop at all even if it is to charge your phone DON'T go there

8 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2018
skytouch2:
Hi pep,

I discovered, there is no gain in patronizing all these betting companies as they gain while you lose heavily.
This year alone, I look back, and I recounted how much I have lost on betting alone this year. I think, is high time , one drop the idea.

Again, I haven't seen any bettors that made millions from betting to build houses or buy cars. Betting is like throwing one hard earned money into the lagoon.

What do you think people, betting is vain and waste of time .

see me see trouble o. something wey I just start today.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2018
ProsperMVE:
After losing much to the bookies
I adopted different methods, yet still lost,
2odds, 3odds , rollover, etc

I bought an eBook on betting 'THE KILLER BETTINE SYSTEM' since the my money started growing.

I ventured into fixed matches and got scammed severally but I didn't give up,
Finally I got a good source and I'm smiling everyday.

I decided to run a telegram channel creating VIP and free channel this December, and I have 13 VIP members @ 6k each
I also buy fixed matches @500$ daily and sale for 100€ daily to over 10 persons.
Do the maths and tell me if betting is not paying me more than my work as a Neolife distributor.
THE TRUTH IS THAT UNTUL YOU BEGIN SEEING BETTING AS INVESTMENT YOU WILL KEEP LOSING
wow you work at neo life that's at my area oh I've being trying to get employed there can you EPP me out?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by udemzyudex(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Delaw135:
from whichever angle we look at it,betting is bad and evil, I have adopted several strategies to defeat bookies but I can tell u that on the longrun it is the bookies that will be profited from it because nothing is sure in betting,henceforth I have decided to quit betting and since I've quitted, I'm living happily and meetin up needs...

LOL.. I quit betting 5 years ago and I'm happy,on the long run the bookies will always win.

I remember reading Akin alabi post on nairaland here, he said we should bet for fun, I was surprise that if the owner of a betting company could post this, then thinking betting as a business is a waste of time.

Betting is just luck, even if you take 2weeks to predict a game, what will be will be.

To those saying bet on small odds once in a week or don't accumulate, bro that thing is sh1t.
Have tried different betting strategy and staking plans yet still run out of lose.

Have seen people accumulate more than 25 games and win millions, it's simply luck that's all.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Rilwayne001: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2018
skytouch2:

Thanks bro. I have lost heavily since I started two years ago. Betting drove me into debts that I had to sell my land to clears debts.

shocked shocked
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by chikason68(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Betting is addictive and one need some luck to win. Me and alabi dey still play 2:2. But this new striker(strategy) wey i just sign na die. Watch out for my testimony this year. Money must be made. 3 yrs in da game and aint going back.

5 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by iamimohtal(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2018
broda......no come dey advise person this new year oh......
if u get 10 odds pass am give ur guy.

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by tombrizy: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

God bless u bro, u just said my mind,i opened my bet history in all my accounts,i have lost a total of 401,532.51 only ds year alone
and won 97,342.29.

Am so done with those bastards. cry
@ laest u won 97k plus men den dry mee even 1700 i no see

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2018
muyo2001:

see me see trouble o. something wey I just start today.
beta drop it immediately before it eats you up with addiction
i'm talking from experience
a word is enough for the wise

5 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Monsuru1966(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:

Amen

one thing that would help is self control and avoid going to betting ship at all even if it is to charge your phone DON'T go there
I often go the shop tho....my problem is the online betting cry cry cry
I deactivated today...tomorrow I will still reactivate and start playing cry

5 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Damfostopper(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2018
I play it when I feel like ....and I have a target every year....if I play and reach 5k ....I no win better money....I quit for that year.... last year I started it around October....I don play for 3500 winning 1500....and now we have enter 2018...if i play the remaining 1500 which is carry over from last year and e no click...i drop....so no be everybody dey addicted......na virtual bet bad pass....I dey see people dey suffer....that is the only one I won't involve myself

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by freshkpomo(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2018
Not many will lisen to you bro,betting has done more harm than good!if you channel those cash,megabytes and energy into some other thing,with time you will start getting returns!!! Betting can cause depression,some gamblers already have high blood pressure issues without them knowing it!! The way your heart will be beating for barca to score one more goal ehn only for you to discover that juventus already ruined your ticket.no one can beat the bookies,this is 2018,bill gate did not make it through gamblimg.quit betting now or blame yourself later!!!na my own i talk so oh,who get hear make him hear,no shortcut to success!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by FX(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2018
skytouch2:

Mr , what do you have to say to Atalanta that casted my 7000 yesterday? I chose
Newcastle 1x
Roma 1x
Torino 1x
Atalanta 1x . 2.23odds. Cagliari bet Atalanta 2- 1. Can you say it greed that made me to choose 1x for Atalanta?
Mr. If you love your money, you will never carry a club like Atalanta. How much have they invested in their players. Only bet on the best clubs who have invested heavily on players. In betting you must think holistically. Also learn to use handicap. Give the team you are betting on 2 goals or 3 goals ahead. Aways protect your money . Another rule that will help you is to never carry a club straight winning and over or under anything. It is an abomination if you want you capital back. Another thing is please use bet365.com. They have +3 goal ahead handicap. Never accumulate too many games. Maximum should be 5 games in a ticket. Less is better. Protecting your money comes first before making profits. I made roughly 600k profit last year using the these principles. Try them out. You will see an improvement.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Monsuru1966(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2018
seancombs617:
I claim to be unemployed while strugglin wit few busiesses..lost 104k last month alone,won just 10k,2-4 odds only o nd ticket dey bust.. Aquitt!!!
to quit is not as easy as u think
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by masterP042(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2018
I quit last November. Lord all I ask, is for the grace to persevere, I pray not to give in to pressure, because I know that it's not by my power, so help me God

4 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Pelebabaagba(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2018
I started November 2017. I'm stopping for good

9 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Monsuru1966(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2018
udemzyudex:

LOL.. I quit betting 5 years ago and I'm happy,on the long run the bookies will always win.

I remember reading Akin alabi post on nairaland here, he said we should bet for fun, I was surprise that if the owner of a betting company could post this, then thinking betting as a business is a waste of time.

Betting is just luck, even if you take 2weeks to predict a game, what will be will be.

To those saying bet on small odds once in a week or don't accumulate, bro that thing is sh1t.
Have tried different betting strategy and staking plans yet still run out of lose.

Have seen people accumulate more than 25 games and win millions, it's simply luck that's all.
udemzy baba....so u don quit...leave em ur bois behind cry
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by DavidJohnDavid(f): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2018
hmm...
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 01, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:

wow you work at neo life that's at my area oh I've being trying to get employed there can you EPP me out?
Neolife is not employment
Its MLM it takes time to grow and beside is not for broke guys

1; U need to register with 15k
2; Get your I'd GNLD id card @1.5 k
3: Do your PPV ( Peraonal point value ) monthly @30k
4; Recruitment is compulsory to raise your GPV and QPV
You are paid with your QPV

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2018
udemejack:
Apart from that,it somehow seem to me as if that thing is being controlled evil, i have never been comfortable playing it and i have never won even a kobo before.this year marks the end of that nonsense.

whaaat u Neva won a dime

shiit

those bastards used your head well
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by adegeye38(m): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Run away from Virtual with all your might, its evil, you can never ever win or gain, it is rigged for you to lose

But if you take away greed, and you look at it as a business, and you do your research very well, and you find a outlook that pays, and invest wisely, you will be guaranteed an 100% gains on investment every month, and then it stops being gambling or betting it becomes a 100% guaranteed way to make income with even better guaranteed chances of gaining than Forex trading and Stock exchange

but only extremely few people knows these stuff, not up to 3 in the whole world!!

and the investment outlook that works for me am 100% sure am d only one that knows and does it in the whole world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Jirate(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2018
When I Saw These Tickets on Nairaland, I said to myself, Quitters don Win AND I Won’t Stop till I make my Millions…….

1…B914RQRWQRCQA-2023991
2…B943RWEQESWSC-2340405
3….B95RCTQQECCC-2450901
https://www.nairaland.com/3998699/president-buharis-aircraft-live-tracking/5#59640364
With only N800, Someone won well over 74 Million Naira.
The line between “Success and Failure” can be thin, Sometimes, Very Thin.
“You must have a winning mentality”, If you have that, you want to continue to win every season.
“It’s not easy because, above all in England there are many teams who want to do the same things. But we have to continue to work very hard, maybe stronger than this season, to try to repeat a good season.
“But if there is someone who is happy to focus on his past, then he’s not a winner. He’s a loser. The past is good. The past is beautiful if you won. You can always see your past. But, in the present and the future, what you achieved in the past is not important if you are a winner. If you are a loser then you always stay looking behind you and you won’t win.” ……….Antonio Conte

4 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 01, 2018
i tried betting as far back as 013, and after a month of trying..i just told myself... betting no be hustle abeg
i've got the herb and alcohol taking a toll on my expenses, cant afford to add this one...

7 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by kaptaneSaka(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2018
I have been saying this to the past two years now.... God help us all....we need favour from God not bet9ja
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2018
ProsperMVE:
Neolife is not employment Its MLM it takes time to grow and beside is not for broke guys
1; U need to register with 15k 2; Get your I'd GNLD id card @1.5 k 3: Do your PPV ( Peraonal point value ) monthly @30k 4; Recruitment is compulsory to raise your GPV and QPV You are paid with your QPV
alright
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by flinton(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Why waste hard earned cash on betting while u can same on cryptocurrencies and come out smiling, no matter Wat how bad the market is u can withdraw ur capital

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by davillian(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Once u re desperate gamble would humble you.
I don't know if anybody has been playing city to win and over 1.5 since bgning of season.
You would have made lots of money by now.

Only play Single.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Aubameyang Scores For Arsenal, Celebrates With Black Panther Mask (Photos) / Sergio Aguero Takes Sofia Calzetti, His 22-year-Old Girlfriend Out / Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.