Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (50700 Views)

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling / Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / How Do I Stop Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Bioboy1213(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
emijo:

Can u just quote me were I begged u for money?
Let all the deities fight my battle if u are unable to prove that I begged you for money
Nigga is sick
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by BiafranDel: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Delaw135:
from whichever angle we look at it,betting is bad and evil, I have adopted several strategies to defeat bookies but I can tell u that on the longrun it is the bookies that will be profited from it because nothing is sure in betting,henceforth I have decided to quit betting and since I've quitted, I'm living happily and meetin up needs...
good day bro. Please i just saw this thread. I have been searching for how to stop my gambling problems. My experience has affected me in all ways. My school, my family, my friends, my life is so backward due to gambling. I would like to have some time with you on this thread if you can please put me through how you stopped. Waiting for your reply asap. Thank you.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by BiafranDel: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

Whatever rocks ur boat bro,Is it my money?,am just looking out 4 a fellow bro,coz i was exactly like u 2yrs ago,believing that i 'll just change strategy. Write it down u go remember say 2day 31st of Dec,2017 (18:20:15PM) that one TITOBIGZ adviced u on ds ur new venture by the time them finish with u, #shallom gringrin
good evening bro. please gambling has ruined my life. i want to stop. my school, family, all broken because of gambling. please how did you stop. put me through
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Delaw135: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2018
BiafranDel:
good day bro. Please i just saw this thread. I have been searching for how to stop my gambling problems. My experience has affected me in all ways. My school, my family, my friends, my life is so backward due to gambling. I would like to have some time with you on this thread if you can please put me through how you stopped. Waiting for your reply asap. Thank you.
if I tell u quitting betting is easy, then I am deceiving u... Before I took courage to stop betting I was locked up for 20days at Fsars Ikeja because I used money that was not mine to play game,,, but at last..the fist step I took is that opened up to my friends so that they can know the source of my problem, this step really helped me a lot because my friends started monitoring me and advising me..then the next step is to avoid having much cash on u, if possible don't hold more than #100 with u and always try to be with someone that u fear or respect that can caution u,,,lastly be determined because all the steps involved needs a lot of determination,,,
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by albacete(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Delaw135:
if I tell u quitting betting is easy, then I am deceiving u... Before I took courage to stop betting I was locked up for 20days at Fsars Ikeja because I used money that was not mine to play game,,, but at last..the fist step I took is that opened up to my friends so that they can know the source of my problem, this step really helped me a lot because my friends started monitoring me and advising me..then the next step is to avoid having much cash on u, if possible don't hold more than #100 with u and always try to be with someone that u fear or respect that can caution u,,,lastly be determined because all the steps involved needs a lot of determination,,,

Good for you.

And keep it up
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
After losing much to the bookies
I adopted different methods, yet still lost,
2odds, 3odds , rollover, etc

I bought an eBook on betting 'THE KILLER BETTINE SYSTEM' since the my money started growing.

I ventured into fixed matches and got scammed severally but I didn't give up,
Finally I got a good source and I'm smiling everyday.

I decided to run a telegram channel creating VIP and free channel this December, and I have 13 VIP members @ 6k each
I also buy fixed matches @500$ daily and sale for 100€ daily to over 10 persons.
Do the maths and tell me if betting is not paying me more than my work as a Neolife distributor.
THE TRUTH IS THAT UNTUL YOU BEGIN SEEING BETTING AS INVESTMENT YOU WILL KEEP LOSING

Bleep off
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
Can i get ur contact pls
After losing much to the bookies
I adopted different methods, yet still lost,
2odds, 3odds , rollover, etc

I bought an eBook on betting 'THE KILLER BETTINE SYSTEM' since the my money started growing.

I ventured into fixed matches and got scammed severally but I didn't give up,
Finally I got a good source and I'm smiling everyday.

I decided to run a telegram channel creating VIP and free channel this December, and I have 13 VIP members @ 6k each
I also buy fixed matches @500$ daily and sale for 100€ daily to over 10 persons.
Do the maths and tell me if betting is not paying me more than my work as a Neolife distributor.
THE TRUTH IS THAT UNTUL YOU BEGIN SEEING BETTING AS INVESTMENT YOU WILL KEEP LOSING
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by beatmonster(m): 3:56am On Sep 28, 2018
kokomilala:
Is it about time? They packaged gambling for Nigerians as betting and many bought the lie.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:12am On Nov 21, 2019
After luring me back with a hundred naira bonus, I lost 190k to bet9ja, fortunately for me or so I thought, the 28 games I played with the hundred naira won 211k, but they refused to pay, saying I played with bonus money. Smh. B955AQPQASEZRQ-825361
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by benhope222: 2:30am On Nov 21, 2019
Since 3 months now I stop Gambling my life have really improved , I'm now responsible . I have regain family and friends trust .. before people thought I was under a spell , this shit rendered me useless .. this Shit go change your mind set and will always give False Hope that you gonna Win Big and Live Large like Yahoo Boys do think ..
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by tobore4u(m): 6:17am On Nov 21, 2019
TITOBIGZ:

Whatever rocks ur boat bro,Is it my money?,am just looking out 4 a fellow bro,coz i was exactly like u 2yrs ago,believing that i 'll just change strategy. Write it down u go remember say 2day 31st of Dec,2017 (18:20:15PM) that one TITOBIGZ adviced u on ds ur new venture by the time them finish with u, #shallom gringrin
last last the house always won....What about playing it with just 100 for fun I.e spending just 200 in a week?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by tobore4u(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2019
benhope222:
Since 3 months now I stop Gambling my life have really improved , I'm now responsible . I have regain family and friends trust .. before people thought I was under a spell , this shit rendered me useless .. this Shit go change your mind set and will always give False Hope that you gonna Win Big and Live Large like Yahoo Boys do think ..
How is it that all gamblers faced similar issue?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by feedinco: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2019
Try to find Sure bets! or [url=feedinco.com/bookies/sports-free-bets]Free bets[/url]
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Goors1n: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
How to stop doing what makes you rich? That's stupid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Aubameyang Scores For Arsenal, Celebrates With Black Panther Mask (Photos) / Sergio Aguero Takes Sofia Calzetti, His 22-year-Old Girlfriend Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.