Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (50738 Views)

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling / Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / How Do I Stop Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Dagaya(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Something must kill a man...either women, drugs, alcohol or bet. One must kill u...
All this preaching won't change a thing.
Of not for betting and yahoo yahoo...the rate of crime en..we all for dun run comot from this country.
Agreed. Betting is evil, but for now a necessary one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by kokomilala(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2018
Is it about time? They packaged gambling for Nigerians as betting and many bought the lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by holax4real(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2018
freshkpomo:
Not many will lisen to you bro,betting has done more harm than good!if you channel those cash,megabytes and energy into some other thing,with time you will start getting returns!!! Betting can cause depression,some gamblers already have high blood pressure issues without them knowing it!! The way your heart will be beating for barca to score one more goal ehn only for you to discover that juventus already ruined your ticket.no one can beat the bookies,this is 2018,bill gate did not make it through gamblimg.quit betting now or blame yourself later!!!na my own i talk so oh,who get hear make him hear,no shortcut to success!
You Nailed it bro. Have vow not to involve in bet again. It's high time I channel d resources to a profitable thing. How can l deactivate my bet9ja account.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2018
Jirate:
When I Saw These Tickets on Nairaland, I said to myself, Quitters don Win AND I Won’t Stop till I make my Millions…….

1…B914RQRWQRCQA-2023991
2…B943RWEQESWSC-2340405
3….B95RCTQQECCC-2450901

With only N800, Someone won well over 74 Million Naira.
The line between “Success and Failure” can be thin, Sometimes, Very Thin.
“You must have a winning mentality”, If you have that, you want to continue to win every season.
“It’s not easy because, above all in England there are many teams who want to do the same things. But we have to continue to work very hard, maybe stronger than this season, to try to repeat a good season.
“But if there is someone who is happy to focus on his past, then he’s not a winner. He’s a loser. The past is good. The past is beautiful if you won. You can always see your past. But, in the present and the future, what you achieved in the past is not important if you are a winner. If you are a loser then you always stay looking behind you and you won’t win.” ……….Antonio Conte
what kinda niqqa are you ? those codes up there ain't real

9 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by MrMcJay(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2018
Betting like every thing is bound to be abused.

Some people over indulge in drugs, some food, some sex, some alcohol, and some talk too much.

If you can't control yourself, that's your problem. You should have the restraint to permutate play, pause, think, continue, pause, think, quit (in no particular order).

For those who turned betting into their source of livelihood, you're the dumbest of all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by bs81(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2018
U r very correct. Betting does harm to our finances. it is a slippery road, don't know what attracted me to this dirty game.

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2018
Monsuru1966:
I often go the shop tho....my problem is the online betting cry cry cry
I deactivated today...tomorrow I will still reactivate and start playing cry

see give another person your phone to change ur password Or you can give me ur details let me help you
but before doing so transfer you money back to your bank acct before doing so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by David160(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Me too, I no go bet again
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by watchindelta(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Anybody play virtual i jst dey sorry for dat person. Lol. Anything u are doin in life dnt make it an habit like a drug.i play bet but i only use 2euro to bet. Wen i lost i dnt even feel it. But yesterday i won 100euro with 2euro . i dnt put all my life on it. If u do u lost ur soul to it like a drug. Be wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by starwar(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2018
Thank God I am free from those bastard....Those wey dey talk 2 or 3 odd,if ticket go cut e go cut.I don chop am straight 6days when dem start collecting their money be like dream.wetin make me finally stop na when I play 6 odd wey I even borrow money play,all my ticket don come but remain Bristol vs man u (just x2 over 1.5) and dem don dey play 1-1 for 65mins naso I don dey dance say if person go score now sef na man utd....na 90mins plus dem score man utd ooo naso I hung boot....nothing is sure for bet.QUIT!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Viking007(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2018
udemzyudex:

LOL.. I quit betting 5 years ago and I'm happy,on the long run the bookies will always win.

I remember reading Akin alabi post on nairaland here, he said we should bet for fun, I was surprise that if the owner of a betting company could post this, then thinking betting as a business is a waste of time.

Betting is just luck, even if you take 2weeks to predict a game, what will be will be.

To those saying bet on small odds once in a week or don't accumulate, bro that thing is sh1t.
Have tried different betting strategy and staking plans yet still run out of lose.

Have seen people accumulate more than 25 games and win millions, it's simply luck that's all.
That some gullible people still see gambling as a "business" baffles me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Jirate(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:

what kinda niqqa are you ? those codes up there ain't real

Check Them on Bet9ja, even click this Nairaland link https://www.nairaland.com/3998699/president-buharis-aircraft-live-tracking/5#59640364
To see others who saw those tickets for themselves before they were taken down, the guy won the money early last year. grin
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by justnev: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2018
My dear the more u discourage people the more they going into it... So don't waist ur time
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by simeotexy: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Clever660:
I Still see correct score for liverpool leicester 2-1 on d same websiteS.just imagine only d 3
grin
Clever660:
I Still see correct score for liverpool leicester 2-1 on d same websiteS.just imagine only d 3
which site abeg?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by axeman2(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2018
Baba God Deliver Me From Bet9ja Virtual Addiction I Am So Addicted

2 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by dubai4eva: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2018
People like foolish lhimeet, Afoltundeseun, bigcee, ifeelgood, Drwise, ganiukazeem, e t c will not like this because of their stupidity in gambling they are busy celebrating new thread to lure people into more loses, my God strike their evil ways and nemesis is their portion, all punters must remain poor In Jesus name Amen. !!!

5 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Ogunleti01: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2018
skytouch2:
Hi pep,

I discovered, there is no gain in patronizing all these betting companies as they gain while you lose heavily.
This year alone, I look back, and I recounted how much I have lost on betting alone this year. I think, is high time , one drop the idea.

Again, I haven't seen any bettors that made millions from betting to build houses or buy cars. Betting is like throwing one hard earned money into the lagoon.

What do you think people, betting is vain and waste of time .
I will never forget Nov 25th and 26th 2015 when I lost 194,000 my hard earned money from my Nysc service and 2015 general election. I nearly committed suicide that night but thank God I have learn't my lessons

8 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2018
Jirate:

Check Them on Bet9ja, even click the link
I just checked them out it showing "wrong or missing coupon"

3 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by dubai4eva: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2018
Below is the screenshot of the monikers that betting has made poor, they send me mail begging me for money daily I'm just tired cry ,

4 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uchennaq(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2018
The reason why most punters fail in betting is because they think it's a get rich quick scheme. If you can start recording all your bets in an excel sheet and take odds 1.9 - 2.5 or 3 odds based on accumulator or single, by the end of the month, you will be in profit. Don't accumulate more than 2 games. Your betting should be monthly like an investment(Needs to be taken seriously with records). This does not stop you from throwing 100 naira to win millions. Afterall 100 x 30 = 3000 naira and most of us burn 3k drinking alone.

Read this == https://puntersinsoccer..com.ng/p/we-have-excel-sheet-specially-prepared.html

5 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2018
dubai4eva:
People like foolish lhimeet, Afoltundeseun, bigcee, ifeelgood, Drwise, ganiukazeem, e t c will not like this because of their stupidity in gambling they are busy celebrating new thread to lure people into more loses, my God strike their evil ways and nemesis is their portion, all punters must remain poor In Jesus name Amen. !!!
. amen
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Ogunleti01: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2018
And one important thing I have observred is that you hardly win consecutively meaning if you win today and you dare stake tomorrow there is every probability that that would be the time a team in a very hot form would lose. For me betting is spirit controlled!

3 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Imposter: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2018
Bet on even or odd goals and when u loose double ur bet... It's a 50 50 chance with high odds... U are bound to pick the right one in 5matches
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by poik(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2018
Prov 13:11: Wealth gotten by vanity is soon diminished

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Ebukasky: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2018
They is No gain in betting, is just one step forward three steps backwards if you win one you lose five

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by freshkpomo(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2018
holax4real:

You Nailed it bro. Have vow not to involve in bet again. It's high time I channel d resources to a profitable thing. How can l deactivate my bet9ja account.
yu dont need to deactivate your bet account,all you need to do is delete all bet related bookmarks on your phone and unfollow and betting group you have joined in the past and you are done!!!when next you see a bet9ja game trust me you will see yourself laughing at the game and the poster cos you will think they are still among the foolish one's yet to see the light!!!

2 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by udemzyudex(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2018
Monsuru1966:
udemzy baba....so u don quit...leave em ur bois behind cry

Hahaha.. I remember that year.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Santinojr: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2018
flinton:
Why waste hard earned cash on betting while u can same on cryptocurrencies and come out smiling, no matter Wat how bad the market is u can withdraw ur capital
Please I Need U To Educate Me On Cryptocurrency
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by niggi4life(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2018
skytouch2:

Thanks bro. I have lost heavily since I started two years ago. Betting drove me into debts that I had to sell my land to clears debts.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Uyi168: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I made a net profit of 100k plus Sha.

Won 5 times this December alone totalling 90k plus
..Can i pm u?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uchennaq(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2018
1. What is your betting strategy?
2. Do you change or become frustrated after 1 or 2 losses because you can't win always?
3. Do you record your bets?
4. Do you take bets as an investment or a get rich quick scheme?
5. Don't you think your doing something wrong after picking 10 games at good odds and one spoils it?
6. Do you know over 1.5 accumulator of 2 - 3 games can put you in profit monthly?
7. Have you tried DC/over 2.5, just double combo?

Read this = https://puntersinsoccer..com.ng/p/we-have-excel-sheet-specially-prepared.html

2 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by tunesoft(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2018
starwar:
Thank God I am free from those bastard....Those wey dey talk 2 or 3 odd,if ticket go cut e go cut.I don chop am straight 6days when dem start collecting their money be like dream.wetin make me finally stop na when I play 6 odd wey I even borrow money play,all my ticket don come but remain Bristol vs man u (just x2 over 1.5) and dem don dey play 1-1 for 65mins naso I don dey dance say if person go score now sef na man utd....na 90mins plus dem score man utd ooo naso I hung boot....nothing is sure for bet.QUIT!!
I swear this game finish me......I swear man u fall my hand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Aubameyang Scores For Arsenal, Celebrates With Black Panther Mask (Photos) / Sergio Aguero Takes Sofia Calzetti, His 22-year-Old Girlfriend Out / Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.