Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

How Do Barbers Dispose The Hair They Cut? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Barbers Dispose The Hair They Cut? (1071 Views)

Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) / How To Dispose A Used Condom Properly By Lolo CY, Sexual Health Expert / UNTH To Dispose 450 Unclaimed Corpses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do Barbers Dispose The Hair They Cut? by adekhingz(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2017
This question has not given me any concern until a friend of mine was recently telling me about a man who came to one barber's shop, wanted to buy waste-hair from the barber, but the barber refused to sell it. I've been on a look out for where those barbers dispose those hairs since then. As a country-boy, I know the hair can be used for different things ( good and evil).

For instance, I heard if someone wants to protect against the evil ones calling one's soul, one should bury one's hair along with one's excreta. Any evil person calling one will be debarred from harming one by excreting uncontrollably.

I also heard the hair of someone can be by another for ritual or simply to harm the owner of that hair.

In the barber shop where I cut my hair, I know he sweeps at the close of work everyday, but I don't know where he dumps the waste. Most barber shop I have seen don't display the waste hair conspicuously too. I'm sure it's for our safety!

But where do they keep them before the waste collector come? How do the waste collector handle them?

Any informed person can help me out with an answer.

Re: How Do Barbers Dispose The Hair They Cut? by NeeKlaus: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2017
It's only in Africa we would be afraid of where our waste ends up. Diabolism has eaten so deep into us shaa...
Re: How Do Barbers Dispose The Hair They Cut? by profstar(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Refer Me To A Good Urologist!!! / The Prophecy Of Coronavirus In May 10 1981 - Full Screenshots (READ) / Sesame Seeds / Beni Seeds Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.