Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,158 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. (2624 Views)

Tiwa Savage Spotted Dancing With Bobrisky At A Wedding / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2017
So Bobrisky was in Uyo yesterday for a pool party event but refused to come out of his hotel room until his Fool money was paid(full cash was 400k but he was given 200k as part payment). I took the opportunity to snap with the Lil celebrity.

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2017
Dear op , I'm sure you worked for lawma once...no offense...

How did you withstand the smell?!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Durhleepee(f): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2017
Fool money?

I think the op intentionly did this. wink

Wickedness in high proportion grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by adekhingz(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2017
So, u r happy ehn? shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Tapout(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2017
kai!!!! Op are are u trying to curdle him or what na, Thats a guy ur posing with like that o undecided Thats not how two guys pose for a picture, too much contact angry angry even the guy in background of the 2nd pics had to hide his face. sad

BTW, what were they paying him for?? undecided

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by ayoxx69(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2017
You took pic with a gay bitch and you want us to be happy with you?

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by RoyalBlak007: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2017
I guess you're
So excited now grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by dikeigbo2(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Uyiii: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2017
he refused to come out from his hotel room. in a pool party of many people you noticed bob risky's absence, wow.
I hope you sucked his pussy-prick after the selfie or he sucked yours real good twice on a Tuesday.

Perverted hypocriteundecided

P.s: the guy at the back is even ashamed of you and wondering who's more stupid between you and your new bae-boo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2017
cummando:
Dear op , I'm sure you worked for lawma once...no offense...

How did you withstand the smell?!
Why u say so bro?
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=Tapout post=63764823]kai!!!! Op are are u trying to curdle him or what na, Thats a guy ur posing with like that o undecided Thats not how two guys pose for a picture, too much contact angry angry even the guy in background of the 2nd pics had to hide his face. sad

BTW, what were they paying him for?? undecided[/quote
Paid him to come and twerk o.
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by nikkypearl(f): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2017
See as that one dey cover eyes...shame!shame

@op..na bobrisky you wan take end the year Smh

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Threebear(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2017
Is his face really the colour of the rainbow and does he smell like the backside of a tortoise.
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by BlackDBagba: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2017
You come online and bash him and you take a selfie and post with so much excitement like its an achievement... undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Kenzico(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2017
HopeRisingmatte:
So Bobrisky was in Uyo yesterday for a pool party event but refused to come out of his hotel room until his FOOL money was paid(full cash was 400k but he was given 200k as part payment). I took the opportunity to snap with the Lil celebrity.

grin grin
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by kamatofeelz(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2017
WOW! what an ACHIEVEMENT.
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Durhleepee:
Fool money?

I think the op intentionly did this. wink

Wickedness in high proportion grin
Yes it was intentional. Glad u gottit.
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2017
BlackDBagba:
You come online and bash him and you take a selfie and post with so much excitement like its an achievement... undecided

Irony of life that is. If he were a female though trust I would have toasted him like bread. He looked cute with the fake lashes and a part of me almost wanted to get down with him.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2017
kamatofeelz:
WOW! what an ACHIEVEMENT.
Never said that.
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Threebear(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2017
HopeRisingmatte:

Irony of life that is. If he were a female though trust I would have toasted him like bread. He looked cute with the fake lashes and a part of me almost wanted to get down with him.
Lord have mercy on you.
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Threebear:
Is his face really the colour of the rainbow and does he smell like the backside of a tortoise.
Lol grin grin. I never perceived any cologne. And honestly there wasn't any foul odour akin to a tortoise bum bum. Maybe if I had tarried a while and he farted I would prolly be able to analyse the different scents of his fart.
For the face it was fair and cute and never observed any multi colored hew.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Threebear:

Lord have mercy on you.
Amen. But I said almost almost never killed a bird.
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Uyiii:
he refused to come out from his hotel room. in a pool party of many people you noticed bob risky's absence, wow.
I hope you sucked his pussy-prick after the selfie or he sucked yours real good twice on a Tuesday.

Perverted hypocriteundecided

P.s: the guy at the back is even ashamed of you and wondering who's more stupid between you and your new bae-boo.
ur a fool. Must u show ur shameless egocentric bigotry always in public. An idiot u are of propotionless imbecility. Go and kiss a mad woman's ass for all I care. Such a shame u can't read and decipher. The devil obviously used ur brain for akamu. How dare u come and insult ur father. Idiat.
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tapout:
kai!!!! Op are are u trying to curdle him or what na, Thats a guy ur posing with like that o undecided Thats not how two guys pose for a picture, too much contact angry angry even the guy in background of the 2nd pics had to hide his face. sad

BTW, what were they paying him for?? undecided
True he looked like a pretty woman. I had to tell myself this bobrisky o. Anyway I did what I did. My apologies if the pics offended u sir. I have much respect for ur personality Tapout. Not like the slowpoke called Uyii who know not how to respect his Elders.
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
nikkypearl:
See as that one dey cover eyes...shame!shame

@op..na bobrisky you wan take end the year Smh
Am sorry ma. Very sorry madam for that.
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Uyiii: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
HopeRisingmatte:
ur a fool. Must u show ur shameless egocentric bigotry always in public. An idiot u are of propotionless imbecility. Go and kiss a mad woman's ass for all I care. Such a shame u can't read and decipher. The devil obviously used ur brain for akamu. How dare u come and insult ur father. Idiat.
Lol, are you tryna practice your command of english with me.
I tried to find sense in what you wrote, found none.
I hope you whipped his pussy-prick real good, was it sugary or saltysmiley??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
The 3RD GUY in that picture is the Son of his FATHER...
That Guy still has some sense in him...

He knew how STUPID this would turn out to be and he covered his face

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
HopeRisingmatte:

Don't tell me this you typed here came out from your brain shocked

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by falcon01: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
The Op was confused. He was thinking make i pose as if na Man abi make i pose likesay na woman

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Uyiii: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
HopeRisingmatte:

True he looked like a pretty woman. I had to tell myself this bobrisky o. Anyway I did what I did. My apologies if the pics offended u sir. I have much respect for ur personality Tapout. Not like the slowpoke called Uyii who know not how to respect his Elders.
I knew you sucked his preek and he sucked yours real good too, no wonder you want to eat me rawsmiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by fatymore(f): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
angry
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by fatymore(f): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
He is so smelly that the other guy has to cover his nose....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Storms Brains And Hammers Estate In Abuja / Former Miss Unizik Shares Cute Wedding Photos / Visuals From The "Naming Ceremony" Of Davido's Son In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.