Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. (2570 Views)

Tiwa Savage Spotted Dancing With Bobrisky At A Wedding / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Uyiii: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Don't tell me this you typed here came out from your brain shocked
It's obvious he's gay man, he's just still ashame to come out of the closet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Uyiii: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
HopeRisingmatte:

Irony of life that is. If he were a female though trust I would have toasted him like bread. He looked cute with the fake lashes and a part of me almost wanted to get down with him.
with all due respect, you're a fvcking gay Lusacs law man. I hope you garner the courage to come out, but make sure you're in Los angeles then, certainly not in 9ja.
#gayLusacslaw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by deco22(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
If your wife asks you where you went to,you will say I went to pool party and took photos with bobrisky.

Mtcheww.

BTW bobrisky looks really scary,he should stop putting too much makeup and let us see his beards and know him for the fraud he is.

1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Michellla(f): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Met him at E-centre one time.
Never knew he was bob risky till someone pointed it out.
He still looked like a male on makeup to me

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Ochinex(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
HopeRisingmatte:
ur a fool. Must u show ur shameless egocentric bigotry always in public. An idiot u are of propotionless imbecility. Go and kiss a mad woman's ass for all I care. Such a shame u can't read and decipher. The devil obviously used ur brain for akamu. How dare u come and insult ur father. Idiat.

You probably don't know the meaning of 'egocentric'. Using unrelated words 'egocentric bigotry'. Work on your English not your Dick mehn.
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Uyiii: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ochinex:

You probably don't know the meaning of 'egocentric'. Using unrelated words 'egocentric bigotry'. Work on your English not your Dick mehn.
Lol, the 'egocentric bigotry' burst my kidneycheesy
like wtf is that?? See combo
well na Bob risky hubby sha, na so their English dey be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Haters can eat ur hearts out. Am chilling just fine. Bobrisky or not. I shall clear the air on these though just once. I ain't gay. I respect and love all individuals irrespective of tribe, religion, gender, sexual bias,..... and the least goes on.
I believe mature individuals can and should air their opinions in a manner devoid of ethnocentrism, illiberality, narrow-mindedness, intolerantness, bigotry, and I dare say foolishness.
If u love apples I shouldn't bear it on u to love mangoes simply cos I have preference for the latter.
Abeg allow me make I chill for the hot December sun intermixed with the hike of PMS aka petrol.
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ochinex:

I believe u need to be schooled on the meaning and interplay of words, egocentric as inferred in the sentence simply means limited in outlook. Bigotry on the other hand means being dogmatic.,showing hatred and intolerance. Marry the two and it means one who is limited upstairs and is foolishly dogmatic about it. It's such a shame that u read with ur two eyes closed. Any wonder why u can't see?
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by HopeRisingmatte(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Uyiii:

Lol, are you tryna practice your command of english with me.
I tried to find sense in what you wrote, found none.
I hope you whipped his pussy-prick real good, was it sugary or saltysmiley??
U clearly lack sense. A lot of persons who may not necessarily walk around naked are nevertheless deranged. I clearly identified u. It May be worth the trouble if u visit the nearest psychiatrist for evaluation advice and therapy. After doing that Pls come back and let's chat. Ur dippy, dotty, lunkheadedness is due for medical evaluation.
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Uyiii: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
HopeRisingmatte:

U clearly lack sense. A lot of persons who may not necessarily walk around naked are nevertheless deranged. I clearly identified u. It May be worth the trouble if u visit the nearest psychiatrist for evaluation advice and therapy. After doing that Pls come back and let's chat. Ur dippy, dotty, lunkheadedness is due for medical evaluation.
Egbon, stop all these your rantings and shut the fvck up.
the very moment you allowed bob risky suck your preek, he sucked every atom your sense along with it and bleached your brain also.

next time, try communicating in simple and concise english, you're trying too hard to prove a point you went to school.
We all did bro, the only difference is that some of us won't allow bob risky suck our preeksmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by barallanee(f): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
sad
FortifiedCity:
Don't tell me this you typed here came out from your brain shocked

Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
barallanee:
sad
Abadie
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by barallanee(f): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Abadie
idioke wink
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
barallanee:
idioke wink
Atuke di smiley
Re: A Nairalanders Selfie With Bobrisky. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dreads Resumption Of School Over High Fees / Davido's 2 Daughters, Hailey & Imade Finally Meets At His Sister's Baby Shower / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham On Vacation At Family House In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.