Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's (39921 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Celebrates 45th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 40th Birthday As He Dances With His Wife / Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by STA1996(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
uzoclinton:

He's a year closer to his death... and he's celebrating it....
uzoclinton:

uzoclinton:

why people get bad mouth like this??
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Timiblanko(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
He is one of the reason why I still watch Yoruba film. God bless you sir long life and prosperity hip hip hip

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by carlosSeyi(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
uzoclinton:

eeya I feel for you..you know why? I discovered they don't celebrate good things in your house! mumu

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nice
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by DSoj(m): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
uzoclinton:

U will die before him

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Kbs468(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Nigerian Film Producer/Script Writer,Odunlade Adekola is 39yrs old today,he took to his Instagram to page to ThankGod for adding another year to his live,currently on Instagram he shared graceful birthday photos of himself cutting his birthday cake with family and friends,see photos;

News by JoelsBlog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/happy-birthday-to-odunlade-adekola-as-he-turns-39yrs-old/
Congratulations Sir. It's great a feeling of adding more years to mean growth and developmental maturity as Man, A father and a Husband.

Especially yours that is this unique in being an Elder Brother to the January 1st of the following day with 1 year gap even when it is just a day in between as you would always be referred to as being born last year to those of this year for January 1st.

You should have the cause to celebrate many more years ahead in Joy, peace, Honour and Glory Sir.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by thunderbabs: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Yea, my birthday mate. Happy Birthday to us both! cool

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by edo3(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Who dash king of meme? we have more hilarious memes on nairaland na..Haba jaama.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
hapie byday king of memes

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by ogene144(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
nikkypearl:
Happy Birthday my Crush kiss

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
thunderbabs:
Yea, my birthday mate. Happy Birthday to us both! cool
hapie birthday to u

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by sinceraconcept(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
and Don Jazzy is claiming 35 when it's obvious Don Jazzy is way older than this guy .
OK,he was given Odun as name because his birthday is on the last day of the year

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by akinades71(m): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Congratilations.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
DSoj:

U will die before him
Painful fact... when we celebrate our birthday we celebrate growing old... ergo we celebrate the fact that we are getting closer to our graves.. i just decided to explain it to you out of charity .... cos i see you don't have the brain matter to comprehend this.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
carlosSeyi:
eeya I feel for you..you know why? I discovered they don't celebrate good things in your house! mumu
Painful fact... when we celebrate our birthday we celebrate growing old... ergo we celebrate the fact that we are getting closer to our graves.. i just decided to explain it to you out of charity .... cos i see that just like others who quoted me... you don't have the brain matter to comprehend this.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by symbianDON(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
PearlStreet:
Odunlade is 39 and Don Jazzy is still 35
grin na small small keke de take overtake trailer....one day don jazzy go nack 60 and odunlade go still de 55 tongue

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by PearlStreet(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
symbianDON:

grin na small small keke de take overtake trailer....one day don jazzy go nack 60 and odunlade go still de 55 tongue

Don Jazzy dey claim 'the young shall grow' at 45 years. Person wey him cheeks don old finish.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by ufuosman(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Equations(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Happy Birthday to the Nigerian king of Memes. my favorite Yoruba Actor. More success to your career bro
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by phreakabit(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
39? Why lie bros

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by peacockremi(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
nikkypearl:
Happy Birthday my Crush kiss
let me be ur crush pls
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Burgerlomo: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
HBD LLNP to the king of memes
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by KendrickAyomide: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
idu1:
grin

Happy bday bro
this his particular meme dey crack me up. chai cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Burgerlomo: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
adisasegun:
They don start again, now you go dey blame 2face

Or his junior brothers from another mother @ Skelewu and Pakurumo crooners grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Happy Birthday
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Tonymic4life(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
shollish:
This man go still dey pursue women as him dey do for movie.
hbd to king of memes
funniest and vibrant actor in the world!
Any time I put A.M Yoruba and I see am I go smile balance well for couch cuz I know say I go laugh wella

I'm telling u
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by holluphemydavid(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
AM Yoruba av bin showing his film since in the morning
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by duduade: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lol.. Odun s English ehhhh

I am so much happy....

We are so much happy for you joor

Looool
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by carlosSeyi(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
uzoclinton:
Painful fact... when we celebrate our birthday we celebrate growing old... ergo we celebrate the fact that we are getting closer to our graves.. i just decided to explain it to you out of charity .... cos i see that just like others who quoted me... you don't have the brain matter to comprehend this.
you are uzo which in pm lies that there is 80% probability u are christian. do you read your Bible at all? where do u put "...teach us to number our days oh Lord" guy I forgive u already sha
Re: Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's by Kennytorio1: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
At least he tells his real age, what about taye taiwo football age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Zubby Michael Receives Award From Northern Youth Peace Ambassadors (Photo,Video) / Eucharia Anunobi Preaches In A Church In Sweden (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.