Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Breaking Newsssssssssssssss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Newsssssssssssssss (4658 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by SmartyPants(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
benzion72:
African continent problem today is not about war. It is hunger, unemployment and lack of basic infrastructure like electricity. Until we solved all these problem what are we defending. I think we should kukuma surrender african independence to any reasonable colonial power may be france

I'm totally with you on this one. Colonialism only improved our lives.
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by EternalTruths: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
benzion72:
African continent problem today is not about war. It is hunger, unemployment and lack of basic infrastructure like electricity. Until we solved all these problem what are we defending. I think we should kukuma surrender african independence to any reasonable colonial power may be france

Better still break up more African countries to establish progressive nations like Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by benzion72(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
EternalTruths:

Better still break up more African countries to establish progressive nations like Biafra.

I will gladly support Biafra independence. But I am sure the leadership we will have in Biafra are the like of Rochas Okorocha who will be building statues why people are dying of hunger

The problem with africa as a whole is that of less developed mind that made us value useless thing at the expenses of human development. Most of us have stealing mind and we do hero worship without questioning their source of wealth.

All so we do not have true meaning of independence in Africa. Our independence meaning getting free money with civil service, getting government contract. Instead of aspiring to become corporation like Henry Ford, Carnagie, Rockyfeller, Richard Brandson etc
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
The answer to your question is as simple as it is staring straight into your forhead. Look, guy, in Africa, we don't believe in nuclear war heads, nuclear cantonment or nuclear missiles. Our religiosity is a in a different level of nuclear arsenal. We will pray and fast and sing and speak in tongues. No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper.

When third world war breaks out, adeboye, tb Joshua, mouka, and the others will lead our soldiers of prayer warriors to the battle ground. In the same vein, the Muslims too will present all their alfas, mallams, imams to attack from the air..

So, Mr op, we don't need nuclear heads biko.
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
fastguy10:
I have 3 questions to ask pls I need reasonable piple to ans me
1)why is it dat Nigeria or any other Africa country don't have any nuclear weapon
2)wht will happen if one Africa country develop one without letting anyone no abt it like north Korea
3)if world war 3 start today what will africa country do to defend itself

Does it mean dat Africa education n military r useless dat them cnt produce anytin even standard AK47 n bomb I pity 4 Africa

I hope the quote below will give you some insights into our REALITY as humans currently living on Planet Earth. I hope you will read it carefully in order to understand and comprehend.

Your question number 3. "IF WORLD WAR 3 START TODAY WHAT WILL AFRICAN COUNTRY DO TO DEFEND THEMSELVES", made me to remember this quote you are about to read. IT IS QUITE A LONG POST. Though it doesnt answer your question directly, its only to give you an over view of what will happen "IF WORLD WAR 3 STARTS TODAY..."

WORDWORLD:
Albert Enstein was once asked his views if a 3rd World war should erupt. A question asked him way, way back into decades past unknown of today's sophistications. His answer was one meant for LUCID minds to REFLECT upon. An introspection if truely HUMANS ARE TRUELY INTELLIGENT SPEICES, roaming planet Earth a.k.a HOMOSAPIEN. Homosapein meaning WISE, INTELLIGENT, a study of human affairs doesn't show so MOST PARTICULARLY with this ERA, it is choked with ACTUTE FOOLISHNESS and STUP!DITY deserving not the title 'HOMOSAPIEN'.

Albert said, "I know not with what weapons world war 3 will be fought, but world war 4 will be fought with STICKS and STONES".

Now do we get the message being passed?!!! What Albert Einstein a renowed scientist of his days yet a pacifist and philosopher was telling us is that we would have so destroyed planet earth incase of a World War 3 , a destruction which civilization will be reversed back to STONE AGE. Is the world today, even 'CIVILIZE'?!!!

Well, at least we know or should know that apart from this particular North Korean missle being talked about, the latest improvement of Russia's NUCLEAR WAR HEAD of massive destruction of which is still constantly being improved everyday, called 'SATAN2' is so powerful enough to WIPE OUT nearly the whole of France, United Kingdom by just one strike.

It is claimed to be "2000 times more powerful than the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki (during the second world war). While this NUCLEAR WAR HEAD called 'SATAN2' is designed to be IMPOSSIBLE to intercept because it does not move on a set of trajectory".

Tdayof, Bede2u, Dunsin89. The kinds of missiles been built today are designed to pay-pass ANTI-BALLISTIC MISSLES or any COUNTERS, or DEFENSE SYSTEMS......because of the trajectory motion its designed to path. Hence, tdayof am afraid you are not up to date as to human's recent INSANITY, the quest to destroy ourselves and the world we are living in, because we seek for DOMINACE. Am sorry, this recent development in design of missiles 'TRAJECTORY' have flawed your comments. Yet, shame on humans who are always choosing WAR over PEACE. SAVAGES!!!

America and Russia has been at the fore front of pre-emtive war and war generally. Their race to OWN THE WORLD by DESTORYING THE WORLD?!!! That is massive stup!dity.

It wasn't after Bush the second tagged North Korea and some other countries the "AXIS OF EVIL" and quest to DESTROY THEM that North Korea stepped up their advancing in their NUCLEAR WEAPONS technology. Its all about human instinct, survival, they had suffered a lot in the hands of the COW BOYS, AMERICANS during they Vietnam war and through the cold war.

If you care to know more about SIGNIFICANCE and not TRIVIALITIES which is what the majority gullible people have been programmed to be so busy about amusing themselves over trivialities. You can kindly read and even do more research yourself at least you ain't ignorant even if at the moment you ain't privilege to do anything about it. WHO KNOWS WHAT PRIVILEGES SHALL UNFOLD TO US IN THE FUTURE. "Doing nothing is harmless but busy doing nothing is not". www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/25/russia-unveils-satan-2-missile-powerful-enough-to-wipe-out-uk-fr/

The question of course is, what about the United States of America like Russia? Well Noam Chomsky who is an American, and a WORLD RENOUNED INTELLECTUAL already answered that question in an interview on TRUTHOUT, title: US is the "most Dangerous country in the world".

He said,

"The Obama modernization program that is now being escalated by Trump, and its EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. What they claim base on disclosed information is that the US MISSILE SYSTEM has been improved by such a huge factor that they are now capable of wiping out the Russian detterent. That is massive over kill and nuclear stability is gone and of course the Russians know this. What it implies is that if they ever feel a threat, THEY ARE JUST GOING TO BE COMPELLED TO LAUNCH A PREEMPTIVE STRIKE BECAUSE.  OTHERWISE THEY ARE DEAD YOU KNOW?" (Noam Chomsky) Read more to your disappointment about the human race here. www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/40319-noam-chomsky-us-is-the-most-dangerous-country-in-the-world#15065035703251&action=collapse_widget&id=0&data=

Guess what? Such a strike has got a strike back effect that will take on planet Earth called the 'WINTER EFFECT'. To cut long story short, WE ARE ALL AS GOOD AS DEAD BY A STRIKE. SO WHAT SENSE IS IT WITH SUCH AN INVENTION, WHERE DID THE INSPIRATION COME FROM?!!!

How did we get here if not by HATING one another and not LOVING one another. EVERYTHING IS SO MUCH IN A CHOAS. Just an observation of the genders shows but WAR............The Male are fighting the Females instead of LOVING them and the FEMALE are all out too on the battle field, fight for ARROGANCE.

THAT TRUE LOVE BETWEEN THE SEXES IS INFACT GONE. ALL THAT WE SEE TODAY IS FIGHT AND FIGHT. MALE VERSU FEMALES. LETS MAKE LOVE AND NOT WAR. When people don't even care about the LIFE that they might be PROCREATING during sexual intercourse so IRRESPONSIBLE they choose to play with the life of that INNOCENT child. So SELFISH and CARELESS. Broken homes everywhere what else if not a BROKEN WORLD bleeding at our feet.

"One wonders whether BOUNDLESS, ALL-EMBRACING COMPASSION for our fellow creatures might not enable us to tackle the apparently insoluble problems of a time of drastic, rapid change. UP TO NOW, WHENEVER A SOCIETY TURNED A NEW LEAF IT HAD THE DEVIL AT ITS ELBOW". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

Hence, the greater our privileges the greater responsibilities we are meant to should to ensure HARMONY and ORDERLINESS and unless our responsibilities are discharged with SINCERITY, we fall short of being bonafide HOMOSAPEINS but DROOLING IMBEC!LES.

DONT PITY FOR AFRICA, PITY FOR OUR WORLD. WHAT WE ALL NEED IS LOVE NOT WAR!!! INFACT AT THE MOMENT THE WORLD IS WALKING ON EGG SHELLS DUE TO SOME HUMAN BEING'S CHOICE TO BE REALLY, REALLY STUP!D.
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by MDGsVISIBLE: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
fastguy10:
I have 3 questions to ask pls I need reasonable piple to ans me
1)why is it dat Nigeria or any other Africa country don't have any nuclear weapon
2)wht will happen if one Africa country develop one without letting anyone no abt it like north Korea
3)if world war 3 start today what will africa country do to defend itself

Does it mean dat Africa education n military r useless dat them cnt produce anytin even standard AK47 n bomb I pity 4 Africa

Africa would have been close to it if not for Muammar Gaddafi that was politically Killed by demon beast called Obama.
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by babasolution: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Okoh1:
The answer to your question is as simple as it is staring straight into your forhead. Look, guy, in Africa, we don't believe in nuclear war heads, nuclear cantonment or nuclear missiles. Our religiosity is a in a different level of nuclear arsenal. We will pray and fast and sing and speak in tongues. No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper.

When third world war breaks out, adeboye, tb Joshua, mouka, and the others will lead our soldiers of prayer warriors to the battle ground. In the same vein, the Muslims too will present all their alfas, mallams, imams to attack from the air..

So, Mr op, we don't need nuclear heads biko.

lool,guy u funny,its tru,africans are very unserious and weak minded
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by babasolution: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
if i had the chance to rule this country,nigeria will be a bad ass country,am not weak minded ,most nigerians are terribly weak minded,i dont mean smart,i mean they have poor self worth,africans dont have sense of societal preservation,we are too selfish,n we concern ourselves with so much irrelevant things
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Femillionz(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
ACHIEVABLE NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS TO BOOST YOUR CAREER IN 2018

http://jobintelng.com/2017/12/achievable-career-goals-new-year-resolution-proposals-plans/

Most of the time, New Year resolutions are just mere statements that we say to console ourselves for the upcoming new year. For many, new year resolutions are not close to achievable career goals you would be able to keep and they do not even cross the first thirty days and if some others fly till February 14th, then, you are among the lucky few.

Wild statistics would state that only 1% of people who make new year resolutions keep 50% of it judiciously. Its a great idea to make resolutions; a great way for us to look forward into the new year with optimism. Active optimisms rather than passive. It is just an open list of how you want the new year to be and how you want to go about it. The major issue here is that most resolutions are either too generic or impossible to measure.

Take a look at your career, set some things straight and right, fix measurable goals, track and be optimistic about them.

Read more here ----->>> http://jobintelng.com/2017/12/achievable-career-goals-new-year-resolution-proposals-plans/
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by vicadex07(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2018
EternalTruths:
You want the bomb to accidentally bomb us unto God's presence.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Nwaamaikpe Disgrace Himself On Twitter / A Look At The Urhobo Migration To Okitipupa & Other Parts Of Ikale / Imo Crisis: PDP NWC Annuls Purported Suspension Of LG Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.