Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Breaking Newsssssssssssssss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Newsssssssssssssss (4659 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by fastguy10: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2017
I have 3 questions to ask pls I need reasonable piple to ans me
1)why is it dat Nigeria or any other Africa country don't have any nuclear weapon
2)wht will happen if one Africa country develop one without letting anyone no abt it like north Korea
3)if world war 3 start today what will africa country do to defend itself

Does it mean dat Africa education n military r useless dat them cnt produce anytin even standard AK47 n bomb I pity 4 Africa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by TheHistorian(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2017
why is it dat Nigeria or any other Africa country don't have any nuclear weapon
They lack the political and economical will to do so.

South Africa was close to building a nuclear weapon in the 19's during the colonial governance.

wht will happen if one Africa country develop one without letting anyone no abt it like north Korea
I doubt Africans building a nuclear weapon without the intervention of scientists who are non-Africans thus making it practically impossible to keep it a secret.

if world war 3 start today what will africa country do to defend itself
We have over 100 countries in the world. . .less than 10 of them boasts of a nuclear weapon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2017
The political leaders know that we'll test the nuclear weapons on their fvcking brains.
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by EternalTruths: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2017
You want the bomb to accidentally bomb us unto God's presence.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by fastguy10: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2017
JasonScolari:
The political leaders know that we'll test the nuclear weapons on their fvcking brains.
I don't tink so
Becos north Korea, USA,iran, England, Germany citizens never do dat
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by fastguy10: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2017
EternalTruths:
You want the bomb to accidentally bomb us unto God's presence.
Reasonable piple will manage it
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2017
fastguy10:

I don't tink so
Becos north Korea, USA,iran, England, Germany citizens never do dat
The countries you listed are blessed with good leaders who knows how to deliver the dividends of democracy to it's citizens.

Is Nigeria blessed with good leaders?

1 Like

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by naptu2: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2017
fastguy10:
1)why is it dat Nigeria or any other Africa country don't have any nuclear weapon
2)wht will happen if one Africa country develop one without letting anyone no abt it like north Korea

Does it mean dat Africa education n military r useless dat them cnt produce anytin even standard AK47 n bomb I pity 4 Africa

1) South Africa had nuclear weapons in the 1970s and '80s and it is believed that Egypt also had nuclear weapons.

2) The South African nuclear weapons programme was done in secret, although some countries (the US, UK, France, Soviet Union and Nigeria knew about it). South Africa did not publicly admit that it had nuclear weapons until c1994 when President De Klerk plublicly admitted that they had nuclear weapons but they had destroyed them.

3) Alliances

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by EternalTruths: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
fastguy10:
Reasonable piple will manage it
You mean people who appointed dead men as board chairmen.?
Sorry, I am not a party to such.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Akpaife(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Becos Africans r fools
They only no how to use juju kill piple make piple mad

1 Like

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
fastguy10:

My friend I said reasonable piple not f00.Ls
If you don't know, TheHistorian is one of the most reasonable Nairaland you can ever imagine, so for the fact he's yet to comment doesn't make him a fool.

Mind your language bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by naptu2: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
fastguy10:

The South African Government initially built some nuclear weapons. I'm not sure how succesful they would have been. Real success came when Armscor took over the project. They produced the HAMERKOP devices.

Go and find out about Armscor. It's probably the best weapons manufacturer in Africa. The Americans got the idea of the Cougar MRAPS from Armscorp vehicles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Nlearn: 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
Africa Lack The Unity and Technology To Do So... All Africa Country Lack Unity, On Like Nigeria... What Will The South Says If Nigeria Tries To Develop One, HOw About The West and East

We Lack Unity In This Country
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by naptu2: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Some of Armscor's products.

1) Rooikat armoured car (produced in 1990).

2) Raptor 1, a television guided glide bomb. This is what South Africa's nuclear devices looked like.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by xendra: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
you should quote that guy again and apologize before I call you an idiot angry
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by naptu2: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
1) Armscor's Casspir APC (produced from 1979 onwards). This is one of the vehicles that the Americans got the idea of the cougar from).

2) American MRAP Cougar (produced from 2002 onwards)

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Akpaife(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Is it south Africa dat produce this
Why r them nt doing it again by now them will produce missiles
Mass destruction
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Akpaife(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nlearn:
Africa Lack The Unity and Technology To Do So... All Africa Country Lack Unity, On Like Nigeria... What Will The South Says If Nigeria Tries To Develop One, HOw About The West and East

We Lack Unity In This Country
Which technology r u talking abt
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Akpaife(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:

They lack the political and economical will to do so.

South Africa was close to building a nuclear weapon in the 19's during the colonial governance.

I doubt Africans building a nuclear weapon without the intervention of scientists who are non-Africans thus making it practically impossible to keep it a secret.

We have over 100 countries in the world. . .less than 10 of them boasts of a nuclear weapon.

So u mean there is no scientists in Africa
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Buletsir: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
JasonScolari:
stop saying trash to avoid breaking ur skull.
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Alariiwo: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Well you might be right, education in Africa is gradually becoming a joke.
Even the Drs and Profs can't make anything meaningful of their "la cram la pour".

But I heard biafrans produce weapons and tanks.. Some junks that can't cross Niger bridge grin
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
Buletsir:
stop saying trash to avoid breaking ur skull.
And who's the donkey that wants to break my skull?
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by EternalTruths: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:
Well you might be right, education in Africa is gradually becoming a joke.
Even the Drs and Profs can't make anything meaningful of their "la cram la pour".

But I heard biafrans produce weapons and tanks.. Some junks that can't cross Niger bridge grin

Those Biafran tanks were responsible for the death of so many Afonjas according to Obasanjo
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Alariiwo: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
EternalTruths:

Those Biafran tanks were responsible for the death of so many Afonjas according to Obasanjo

You don't mean it!

So biafrans too killed during the war? orisirisi

I thought you lots were saints that died like chickens. So I was wrong all along.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Buletsir:
u are a fool.
Myndd44. cool
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by EternalTruths: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

You don't mean it!

So biafrans too killed during the war? orisirisi

I thought you lots were saints that died like chickens. So I was wrong all along.

Yes oooo

Those Tanks killed Afonjas serving in the military.

They were crying like babies when they got hit.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by millionboi2: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
Wetin
Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by Malawian(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
fastguy10:

Ordinary C4 bomb, youfit make? yet na nuclear weapon you dey find. Who you wan use am bomb?

1 Like

Re: Breaking Newsssssssssssssss by benzion72(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
African continent problem today is not about war. It is hunger, unemployment and lack of basic infrastructure like electricity. Until we solved all these problem what are we defending. I think we should kukuma surrender african independence to any reasonable colonial power may be france

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are Oluwaseun Bakare Parent And Family Members? / “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose / APC Primary: The Governors Who Met With VP Osinbajo Last Night Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.