Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" (78659 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Herlertah(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
A condom would have rid the world of this idiot
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by DrOgunbuyide(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Whatever rocks ur boat, ur life ur biz.
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by timilehin95(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
If to say hin dick go stand for dat pool party in dis dress, him village pple for don go share testimony for church today cheesy
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by April4th(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
ItchingPreek:
I pray make you See your period one day........
This got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by dhaking(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why this guy stupidity is always a news.
It's d bloggers I blame thou!
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Benekruku:
Stunning!

Live your life girl!

Its all about you!

Haters be using Panadol for another mans problem
i know ur problem is...U want people to ask u if u av sense because u are no longer sure...

Goodnews bro it paid off you av been diagnosed as the first human with no sense at all syndrome �������
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Emekajacob(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
JasonScolari:
Dear Lord, don't allow this biological mistake come my way as I intend to get married 2019. Amen.
AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOH
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by agarawu23(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
He is a poor donkey, if he isn't, he would have travel abroad for silicone boob's to match his " i want to be a lady"
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by TheUbermensch: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ishilove:
Stop giving this cross dressing _faggot so much attention

Exactly.

They don't understand that the more they bash and call him out, the more popular he becomes.

There's no such thing as good or bad attention.

2 Likes

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by kolawoleibukun: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
hahaha eku. wahala day
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by AlphaStyles(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
even juju men go reject bobrisky because e no get use again
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Chaii

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by godofuck231: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
PcNnews:
Recall that Bob Risky revealed he will be rocking a bikini at calabar pool party on the 30th of December, well he has shared the photos but the reactions he gets can break a leg.

But on a more serious note,what is he actually hiding?? I thought he said he is also sexy down there?
See the photos below;

News by JoelsBlog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/see-the-racy-bikini-outfit-bob-risky-rocked-to-calabar-pool-party

Pls the federal government should kill bob risky and grant shekau amnesty, and it should be done fast pls. This guy is Nigerian number 1 problem
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Sunkyphil(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
IZIT THEIR HIDING bikonu
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Daronyk(f): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
ItchingPreek:
I pray make you See your period one day........
Lolzzz and the fluid will come out through where?...wild imagination
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Kbs468(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
PcNnews:
Recall that Bob Risky revealed he will be rocking a bikini at calabar pool party on the 30th of December, well he has shared the photos but the reactions he gets can break a leg.

But on a more serious note,what is he actually hiding?? I thought he said he is also sexy down there?
See the photos below;

News by JoelsBlog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/see-the-racy-bikini-outfit-bob-risky-rocked-to-calabar-pool-party

Look, it's high time all bloggers and online marketers gives no relevance to this kind of activities of his any longer since his activities are neither on the radio nor television knowing fully well the law of the land and if there is none yet in existence, Then laws about this disgraceful affairs of his should be in place with immediate effect

As this New World have no place for their types most especially When it concerns NIGERIA that is set to lead in HOLINESS and as the PUREST COMMODITY FOR EXPORT TILL ETERNITY.

Where does he even inherited the nuisance of a thing from? certainly not from his parents.

It's pathetically absurd to be promoting such affairs of his when the News came in the other day that Nigeria is loosing 72% of online revenue to the USA and efforts geared towards capturing a huge part of that back here is not been harnessed, except talking about this guy?

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Binchim(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
What does he abi she does for a living?
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by gafar1972(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
question is who are those following him on Instagram
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Genilufoye: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
This guy lack simple common sense
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by anyimontana(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
But I don't really understand why most girls like crossdressers\gay..
Abi na mock they dey mock them?
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Kennedy767(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
neighbours/friends: which pikin u born madam?.

mother :na boy

neighbours/friends:ah tank God o..

mother:no b small o...

just imaging condom could av done good work that day.....wasted sperm

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ishilove:
Stop giving this cross dressing _faggot so much attention
a lot of nairalanders are dying to meet him o,perverts amongst them are wishing to dick his anus sef
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Kennedy767(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
IjeleNwa:
a lot of nairalanders are dying to meet him o,perverts amongst them are wishing to dick his anus sef
dying to meet who?....guy u take kwale weed?..that guy is IRRITATING ME for Christ sake
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by kullozone(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Bobrisky dear, pls dont mind all this online hypocrites including the ones on nairaland.

they see you and know you are beautiful. Some of the girls on nairaland are still ugly as fu.uck despite spending all the money they get from slaying and night stand olosho on mary kay and high-mercury content bleaching creams

Many of them wont mind cleaning your toilet just to teach them how to look beautiful as you.

Someone like me appreciates beauty when i see it. I wont mind a two-some with you any time any day cool

NwaAmaikpe fall on bobrisky smiley
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by iamsammie(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
All those people saying rubbish about him yet they follow him. Nigerians undecided
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Sanctus1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
make GOD just spoil this world ..make we start afresh...
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by omoiyalayi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
The one wey tire me pass na people wey dey lost after him abi na her
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Hydronium(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Wetin concern me...

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by omoiyalayi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
The one wey tire me pass na people wey dey lost after him abi na her

How do you fancy this kind thing?
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kennedy767:
dying to meet who?....guy u take kwale weed?..that guy is IRRITATING ME for Christ sake

I'm puzzled trying to understand why you would open a thread that clearly has "Bobrisky" in the title (who apparently IRRITATES you) and even make out the time to comment on it. grin
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Johnnyy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
And u think diz zombie is normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Chidinma Okeke Speaks: 'Beauty Pageant Organizers Insisted I Do The Sex Video' / Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.