Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" (78482 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
omoiyalayi:
The one wey tire me pass na people wey dey lost after him abi na her

How do you fancy this kind thing?

Who fancies you and how do they fancy you?
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by omoiyalayi(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Who fancies you and how do they fancy you?

Na she/he dey fu*k u, abi na u dey fu*k him/her grin
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by SilvanusII(m): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
The hand is nowhere near the crotch so I wonder how they imagine Idris is hiding anything. Una jez wan make noise
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
omoiyalayi:

Na she/he dey fu*k u, abi na u dey fu*k him/her grin

That's not what I asked you. Who fancies you and how do they fancy you? smiley
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Damibiz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
This girl,sorry guy thing don tire me

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by holluphemydavid(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Na the people wey dey follow am for social media i blame
U had said it all

1 Like

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by EmekaBlue(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hiding boobi na
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Blessgj(f): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
he is cute though
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by omoiyalayi(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

That's not what I asked you. Who fancies you and how do they fancy you? smiley

Post ur own pic wearing bikini first grin grin
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by peacockremi(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Bobrisky dear, pls dont mind all this online hypocrites including the ones on nairaland.

they see you and know you are beautiful. Some of the girls on nairaland are still ugly as fu.uck despite spending all the money they get from slaying and night stand olosho on mary kay and high-mercury content bleaching creams

Many of them wont mind cleaning your toilet just to teach them how to look beautiful as you.

Someone like me appreciates beauty when i see it. I wont mind a two-some with you any time any day cool

oloshi! ,Vaseline crew

1 Like

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Charlydonp: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
see me flat chest, u wan be woman by force ? period fall on you
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by 02Kebreal(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Beautiful boy.... Wasted sperm....
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
omoiyalayi:

Post ur own pic wearing bikini first grin grin

Still derailing from my question as ever. grin You think I'm a sexually inadequate cretin who has time muse about what people find attractive and not? You were the one who made the initial statement and I asked you to tell who fancies you and why and how and you've been spewing irrelevant nonsense ever since. Get back to me when you're ready to stay on track.
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by owobloww: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
fecta:
I have learnt to stop insulting him, the guy is hustling and making more money than some of you guys, who spend all their time online reacting to rubbish.
Let's all mind or business this 2018.
The hustle is real.

Ps: i don't support his method but, i cant change him, i have my own problems too.
nigerians are number one in critics u know, that's why we don't move up. Make una go dey yab person like Chloe papa for kardashian. Am not his fan oo, but pls its a free world, gayism and lesbianism worst out thete in the foreign land
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by omoiyalayi(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Still derailing from my question as ever. grin You think I'm a sexually inadequate cretin who has time muse about what people find attractive and not? You were the one who made the initial statement and I asked you to tell who fancies you and why and how and you've been spewing irrelevant nonsense ever since. Get back to me when you're ready to stay on track.

Which one is u re nt sexually inadequate? Who ask u

You are gay be proud of it and Bobrisky is u role model grin grin
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by joshy4SK(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Bobrisky dear, pls dont mind all this online hypocrites including the ones on nairaland.

they see you and know you are beautiful. Some of the girls on nairaland are still ugly as fu.uck despite spending all the money they get from slaying and night stand olosho on mary kay and high-mercury content bleaching creams

Many of them wont mind cleaning your toilet just to teach them how to look beautiful as you.

Someone like me appreciates beauty when i see it. I wont mind a two-some with you any time any day cool

Low life lesbo spotted,, I blame this on your parents cause Clearly you weren't raised right,,,
Retaded piece of shit,,**spits**
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by mofresh(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=JasonScolari post=63765831]Dear Lord, don't allow this biological mistake come my way as I intend to get married 2019. Amen. [/lolz]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by airprinz(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
Gosh! Is dis guy a gay?
Is nt evn long wen i realise dat he is a man and nt a woman
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
omoiyalayi:

Which one is u re nt sexually inadequate? Who ask u

You are gay be proud of it and Bobrisky is u role model grin grin

Only sexually inadequate people think calling someone gay is an insult. grin grin

Okay Bobrisky is my role model and I'm gay. Can you now answer my question? smiley

1 Like

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by makydebbie(f): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
JasonScolari:
Dear Lord, don't allow this biological mistake come my way as I intend to get married 2019. Amen.
Hope I'm invited for the wedding.
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by udemzyudex(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hahaha you call them fans? Some Nigerians will purposely like your page just to wait for the day you will fvck up, then they will bring out all their weapons and use it against you. grin
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by makydebbie(f): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
fecta:
I have learnt to stop insulting him, the guy is hustling and making more money than some of you guys, who spend all their time online reacting to rubbish.
The hustle is real.

Ps: i don't support his method but, i cant change him, i have my own problems too.
Comment of the year 2017. If only people will learn to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Snow02: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
fecta:
The hustle is real.

nothing but facts bro people need to open their eyes

1 Like

Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Hope I'm invited for the wedding.
You might be the beautiful bride. Atleast, we are going to make the Ghana/Nigeria bond much stronger.
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by makydebbie(f): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
JasonScolari:
You might be the beautiful bride. Atleast, we are going to make the Ghana/Nigeria bond much stronger.
grin

The bond is strong already.
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
grin

The bond is strong already.
The stronger, the better. cool
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by tk4rd: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
E no concern me.
All I care about is that illbliss will be in Anambra on 1st January 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxubgbngUoE
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by omoiyalayi(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Only sexually inadequate people think calling someone gay is an insult. grin grin

Okay Bobrisky is my role model and I'm gay. Can you now answer my question? smiley

Hahahhahahahha grin

I rest my case with u grin

Happy new year in advance
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
THIS GUY IS CASHING IN ON YOUR COLLECTIVE MUGU.
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Fatasy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
Most of his critics are foolish if not all of them,do they know how much he has in his bank account,do they know how many ladies wants to be like him,his living large and having fun.
Re: See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" by Dramadiddy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
that Guy is just crap... pray God Will help him his condition is getting terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herbalist Who Predicted Iyabo Ojo’s Death Over Baba Ijesha’s Case Has DIED / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him" / Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.