Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends (1473 Views)

Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy / On The Roles Of Chief Of Staff And SGF / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by engrjosefz(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kogi state chief of staff Mr. Edward Onaja engaged his Facebook friends in some heated conversations see SS below.

Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by engrjosefz(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
More

Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
cool
Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by engrjosefz(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
More pix

Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by engrjosefz(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
More

Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by engrjosefz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
See more

1 Like

Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
how could the Chief of staff be insulting the people, I don't blame him, he is learning from his boss. just two years to go before our vote will speak again

continue

1 Like

Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by dominique(f): 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Very silly and immature chief of staff, he thinks he's savage but he ended up sounding like a braty juvenile delinquent.
Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
In another news I lower mum phone's brightness to zero. I told her needs a new phone bulb for 3k, me sef need money.
Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by kennyjam: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
came to observe...... This must end this year!

By the way happy new year in advance to you Nairalanders and your families, many many of it shall we continue to see.
Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by Samusu(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
A whole CHIEF OF STAFF

1 Like

Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by remi1444: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
what course did this man study in sch?
Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by spafu(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
A Mumu is present
Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by mrhowoto: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahhahaahhahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by emerazz(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
shocked

tu b frnk he was pushed tu d wall.. he reached his breaking point... itz only normal..

waiting for d public apology tho
Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by omenkaLives(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
"See his oblong head like one pressed down by Dangote truck full of cement".

Oh my days! grin grin

I hope the dude doesn't go contemplating suicide. cheesy

Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by omenkaLives(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
This Onaja dude's got to chill out tho. This sort of language is unbecoming of an official his status.

Haba.

Even went all the way to talk about how painful it musta been giving birth to the guy..

That's q no-no if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by nkwuocha: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Last time I checked, kogi state is being surveyed as the refuse dump of Nigeria.

Next please...

1 Like

Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by BRIGHT180(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Just checked he is not verified so I will reserve my comment
Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by Nutase: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Childish indeed.
Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by coliform: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
This is disheartening... God help Kogi state.
Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by GeneralOjukwu: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
LOL.... As a public figure, if you don't learn the power of restraint, you can be made to look like a fool.... grin

"someone's head is like a compressed Dangote truck" grin grin grin grin

Savage replies from Mr Edward Onoja... but joke is on him, these rebuttals worked better in kindergarten!
Re: Between Kogi State Chief Of Staff And His Facebook Friends by usba: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Onoja's job is to destroy the current logo administration being run by a halfwit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

IG's Trending Video: Police Goes After Man Behind IGP Embarrassing Video / Osun 2018: Adeleke Is Not Qualified As OYES Cadet- Aregbesola. / Pls Tell The Dancing Senator He Should Attend TVC Debate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.