Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Tutorial - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Tutorial (23406 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tutorial by isahkadir1(m): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2018
Nice story but you're too slow and it's too small... Your own idea of placing your readers in suspense is terrible.
Re: The Tutorial by Sensitivity1254: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
isahkadir1:
Nice story but you're too slow and it's too small... Your own idea of placing your readers in suspense is terrible.

Extremely terrible
Re: The Tutorial by showstopperss(m): 7:57am On Jan 18, 2018
this is cool..thumbs up bro
Re: The Tutorial by UltimateDayg: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
"so how much are you gonna pay? The girl asked her

"you and money sha, I'll pay the rest once the mission has been accomplished, because is either I have him for myself or no one have him" she said conclusively. I ensured I saved the conversation to avoid stories that touch and I turned to leave the place but now the I met the unexpected Mr. Adewale!

"and young man what are you doing with those girls and why do you took a sudden leave when you noticed that I was coming" he asked with a frown on his face

Now i am for it

maryam and her accomplice get out from the place they were busy gossiping and they fixed their eyes on me. I was speechless and I really don't know what to do.

"it good you are here sir, this young man here has Been disturbing our peace, he always follow us around and as I am seeing Him, he is of no good intention" maryam said as he saw the querying look on Mr. Adewale's face.

"don't mind this blatant liar, she is just trying to put me in trouble" i defended.

"but this is not the right place you should be at this hour, the lesson is going on and both parties are here wasting precious time, you guys should get out of here now" Mr. Adewale ordered.

I left the place before maryam and her friend could make a move. I made a sigh of relief, that maryam of a thing almost Implicate me, I thought to myself. I headed for class but there was no space, the teacher noticed me and pointed at a free space for me, It was just beside Rihanaht. Now I have Mixed feelings, I am afraid of sitting with her because of the pat occurrence, and happy too because I can explain myself to her but to be honest the former dominated my mind than the latter.
I walked briskly and sat down quietly with her keeping a straight face.
She was as beautiful as always, she looks so ravishing in her Orange hijab.

"Hi" she said as I sat down

"how are you" I replied her and the lesson continued without any interruption, our mind and pen did the remaining talking.
Couple of minutes later, the lesson was over. I seized the opportunity to talk to Rihanaht but the she-devil played her prank again.
After the class empty except rihanaht and I, I tried to start a conversation with her and to explain things, I brought out my phone and was about to apologise then play what I have recorded to her when the Goddamned bitch walked in.

"ooooo after those sexcapade with my friend you dumped her and you also deceived me too, you had your way with me and now its this innocent girl that is next" maryam said as she scoffs.

"Can you stop all this, aren't you ashamed, must you run after a Guy that doesn't Like you? You know what?if OLX do sell sense, then go and buy some sense from OLX" I fired back at her

"gold digger!!, God will judge you, after using me anyhow, you still dupe me, you exploited me, lemme ask you something, aren't I good enough on bed? Uhn?" she blurted out. Now this girl will soon been coronated as devil.
Rihanaht was agape, she just sit on the chair like a dummy and was transfixed
"remember the time we had sex last? You were with your backpack and due to the fact that where we did it was uncomfortable so I really had to off my G-string and put it your backpack" she analyzed

"you see Rihanaht, this girl is a psycho" I said with a smile. Now I am happy that maryam is not in her senses afterall or is she upto another prank? I asked myself, i was still thinking when she interrupted me

"please check your bag and give me my G-string, after making your way with my body and my money, you would at least return my G-string for me or you will use it as a present for her?" she asked pointing to Rihanaht.

"somebody will die today If there Is no G-string in my bag" i replied her. Although no one was in the class but they were still hanging around in the premises, so I called their attention so as to prove my innocence.

"please people help me ooooo, this mad woman dey tell me Say her G-string dey my bag" I lamented

"but guy you fit open am and check it now to prove to her that she is lying and to us also" one tall, dark and slightly built guys said

"yes my guy oo" another guy said to support the former one

"you don disgrace yourself, you didn't even noticed when I put it there, you were busy rocking me hard and you find me so sweet that you didn't even know, okay open it" maryam said
Re: The Tutorial by UltimateDayg: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2018
isahkadir1:

pls I am sorry for not to have been consistent and the slow updates but my svhedul got really tight and network and my phone aren't helping issues either.

But what did you mean by "teribble"?

Cc gucciqueen38 wehdone ma
Re: The Tutorial by isahkadir1(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
UltimateDayg:

pls I am sorry for not to have been consistent and the slow updates but my svhedul got really tight and network and my phone aren't helping issues either.

It takes you long to post another episode, I term that as "terrible suspense"

Nice story...
Re: The Tutorial by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2018
UltimateDayg:

Thank you Sir cheesy

Nice update as usual dear
Re: The Tutorial by Damibiz(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
G-string..... Na name of phone abi text book...ladies please help a broda out abeg....lol,nice update man

1 Like

Re: The Tutorial by UltimateDayg: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
I shot her a deadly look and open my bag to search for maryam's imaginary G-string but guess what I found! Its a purple G-string!
Rihanaht was already waiting to confirm maryam's allegation and I have surely disappointed her, she left with a disgust written on her face.
I realized that big shaq is a liar, immediately I got Hot, sweat covered my face but I don't take off jacket because I am not putting on any! My mind goes skrrrrrrrr pap pap kakaka .....and boom!! And skyaaa things changed for me.

"everyone know maryam's colour is purple so it sure hers" one guy said

"na true oo, but why you come disgrace yourself" another guy queried

"boys are heartless, Imagine him dumping this damsel for another girl for no reason" aother girl commented.
With all these accusations, I know I am ridiculed, I just wished the I could teleport out of the class. I even cursed myself for calling those people in the first place.
Maryam shot a triumphant look with a smile on her face.

Everybody hissed as they dispersed and calling me all sort of annoying and displeasing names. I know I would be the subject for gossip the nextday.

"aren't you tired of this game, give up handsome, I'll give you anything you want and if you turn me down my next prank will be more than this, it can cost you your entire life" maryam whispered to me as people are already dispersing.

I was like if was given he chance am gonna split her jaws (finished)

Should I give up or try to be a man and look for solution. These are the question Inside me............

Tbc
Re: The Tutorial by UltimateDayg: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Episode 6

dedicated to YDB- Young Dumb and Broke, BBB- brilliant but broke and DBS - dumb but smart

ABASHED

--------------------------------

tell me why you take me aback

but you said you've got my back

and you are the hunch at my back

I screamed but it seems like a dog bark

when I eat it seem like am eating bark

for Herbs to cure me are in that bark

and I know I will heal without any setback

and I would win with my strike back.

----------------------------------

Things changed for me in the tutorial, maryam is a master planner, If you guys need anybody to plan your wedding for you and you won't need to spend a dime please consult maryam, assuming Nigeria made her minister for defence, we would have squash those barbaric boko harams.
I became a subject of ridicule, student will mimick and whisper some words I care not to hear to themselves and which I myself don't care to know, who them epp anyway.
I still wonder how that maryam managed to put that Goddamned thing in my bag, maybe she is malevolent or something, maybe I'll change her name fro malicious to maryam malificent.

I was in my room, you ought to have know the colour if you are following me well, with the Ox fan rolling in an endless 360 degrees, and with the air blowing up the curtains which blend with the colour of the room, the room is just a normal boys room but there is no any sort of picture in my room.
My room is decorated with my cloths, yes that is normal for boys, well the scattered cloth really add colour to my room.

I propped my head against the pillow and was reminiscent of what had happened to me. I thought of maryam how she has dealt with me, I always have the mind that people do deal with someone that offended them but I am not a member of living faith church but surely my case is different, the blow maryam gave me would have even left the legendary mayweather sprawling on the floor but no matter what stunt she pulled, if she like she should combine mysterio and calisto technique and join it with mayweather, Muhammad Ali, buck lesnar and undertaker strength, I won't give up I am a man. I also think of how rihanaht would behave towards me, for sure the girl would have characterise me with every dirty word in the dictionary, me having any chances with Rihanaht is like Arsenal taking UEFA champions league in 2017.

1 Like

Re: The Tutorial by Damibiz(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ultimate,a guy once told me...if u can't beat them,join them nd beat them later..,play along with this Maryam nd beat at an unexpected moment....case close
Re: The Tutorial by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
UltimateDayg where are you? Hope all is well?
Re: The Tutorial by idrisbabat5(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
abeg drop sumthing we dey wait
Re: The Tutorial by UltimateDayg: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
I also think about my preparation towards the exam, I am the type that do read but not to the extreme. Some guys can read to the extent that they won't even hear the angel blowing trumpet on the last day. I believe in the word that 'all work but no play make jack a dull boy'. As i was playing back what happened in my mind DVD, the disc I was playing in my mind start to skip and I know for sure I have hanger the disc to another one, in essence I have to change my thoughts. Suddenly an Idea popped up like how a whatsapp notification will do on android phone an Idea that can solve the problem .
After reading a bit in the small parlour, I start to think of how to clear and capture maryam as well. The feeling I have for her is those feelings you will have when you were young and your brother spits on the remaining coke your mum left for you, you should know those kinds of feelings. I remebered joseph, he his my guy and I am very sure he will have a solution like how a child will be sure that his brother could beat anybody even mayweather self.
Maryam has already push me pass the breaking point and I must fight back or else she will continue, even to befriend any girl is harder than a camel passing through the eye of a needle and hard as erasing corruption in Nigeria, I could say it is Impossible. It is as well a chimera trying to sort things out with rihanaht because I know she won't even hear me out, but I will try my best to sort this out with her.
I close my eyes slowly and drifted into dreamland.

"you don Bleep up I swear" Joseph complained

"I am sorry but I thought I could handle her, but she prove to be more smart" I replied him

"I think we'll need Bayo's" Joseph said.

"bayo!!!!" I screamed.
Bayo is that type guy that would have won the Headies award without competing, he should have been named Headward or head(Ed) Sheeran. The guy head would have taken up to 70 percent of his total mass. The head looked somehow and when he walked his head always jingles it is always like "jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way, the head compared to the body is like the ballon of hot air ballon to that little place where people can stay, I don't know the English so the grammarians can help me out. And please dont think I am exaggerating, if you havent seen the guy before, then you cant say I am exaggerating but maybe the head isn't just big for nothing I thought.

"and how will he be of help" I asked Joseph

"he will surely device means of dealing with that devil and you can become Friends with Rihanaht again" he said
"lets just deal With that Medusa of a thing" I replied conclusive, she is even medusa and not malificent.

"rihanaht is not an issue" I added

"like you didn't like her?" Joseph asked rhetorically

"she is just a friend and stop thinking otherwise" I said

"be deceiving yourself, the love we you get for that girl pass the way Osaka bin laden love guns, it passes the way a Nigerian slayqueen will love Iphone x or Samsung galaxy s7" Joseph said jokingly

"that's you palaver oo" I said emphasizing on the 'O'.

Joseph tool me to bayo the next day and as we are approaching him, I just find his head so amusing, assuming I had a pump action I would have shoot those head for long to test if it has bullet proof but I am sure that catholic bell like head would for sure be bullet proofed.

"how far my guy" Joseph said as we got to him

"I dey ooooo" he replied shaking his head and making it to like a simple pendulum oscillation to and fro when displaced, a good science student would get the picture of that.

Stories loading 11%

Damibiz:
Dis is short oh,sorry lng,nice update
short as how :| please re-read and read am wella bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Tutorial by Dayomity(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nice one.
Re: The Tutorial by Damibiz(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dis is short oh,sorry lng,nice update
Re: The Tutorial by UltimateDayg: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Continuation
"we have a problem bro" joseph said with his arms on the desk

"oh what's it all about" bayo asked. As I am seeing him, he is the kind that feels kind of Big. He is talking to us in a tone an employer does to his employee, but he isn't the one with problem is he? But his face doesn't look trustworthy, gimmick was written all over his face, so I called Joseph back and whispered to him that my mind doesn't feel like talking about the issue with this wagon but headed guy he laughed it off and he said I was only being paranoid that bayo is a trustworthy fellow.

"seems someone is not ready to open up his problems, but he didn't know that a problem shared is a problem solved" he said as he noticed my behaviour

well for a guy with that massive head, I shouldn't be surprise if he can solve it. Joseph narrate everything that took place to bayo.

"well you'll need rihanaht by your side If you really want to beat Maryam's Intelligence" bayo said after hearing josepg out by shaking his head vigorously and they are twirling like how a tornado does.

"like you didn't get us do you?" Joseph queried

Now with Bayo's advice, I know his brain is as empty as my bank account.

"we are trying to solve maryam and not rihanaht and besides rihanaht would not even listen to this guy" Joseph added with his face buried in his palm. I gave him that look many Nigerians give buhari as He is about to campaign for election in 2019.

"you guys should reason, the girl might not be thinking that way, first to know how she feels about you, try to get her diary, I know most girls In this tutorial are always with it, that is the only way to know how she feels about you bruv and then you can leave a note inside he diary you may get a memory card and put it inside so she will understand you better" bayo analysed, now I am getting his point, maybe he might not be as empty as my bank account but half empty like most detergent and sachet beverages we do buy because they are always half empty.

"you need rihanaht on your side and with that, you can defeat maryam" he added

"thanks bruv" I said

"see what I told you bro. Bayo got stuffs" Joseph added

I was like what did you expect, if that big head isn't stuffed, then the purpose of having such a huge head is defeated.

"not too fast bro. But did you guys even know how to get the diary of a thing" bayo queried with a raised brow, and now he resemble that yellow angry bird.

"do you have plan? I asked

"well, yes....you guys should wait till the recess, everyone would be out although some will still be around the corner and so you can't check her bag, but Joseph can help creating a scene and you can use the opportunity to get the diary"
bayo said as I watch him with keen interest.
This bayo Is a magic, he's way too smart.

"I don't even know how to appreciate you bruv" I said while grinning

"you are the best" Joseph added

"that's what brothers do, I've got you back" he replied

now lets the game begin!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Tutorial by Damibiz(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ride sir,i dey with u
Re: The Tutorial by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thanks for the update..
Re: The Tutorial by UltimateDayg: 12:20am On Feb 03, 2018
Cc Damibiz
Gucciqueen38

Chapter 7

diary dilemma

" what can distract them? Joseph asked. Joseph and I have been brainstorming on the way of distracting the other students.

"the smart guy can't even figure how to deal with, this people" I teased

"see, the empty casket" Joseph retorted

"I will later auction you" I replied him, smiling and forgetting my present predicament.

"Mr. Adewale said he needs to see everyone of us" Abraham voiced out as he entered the class.
I heaved that kind of sigh chibok girl heaved after their release from the hands of the boko harams. Mr. Adewale really saved the day.

I went out with others and I headed to the toilet, I pretend to go and pee.
As soon as the coast is clear, I speeded to the class, and like flash I opened rihanaht's bag but to my surprise I cant find her diary although I have seen her with it before but it is not there today but nevertheless I dropped the note with the memory card, the memory card contains all what I have recorded in the past so as to prove me Innocent. As soon as I was about to close the bag, it seems the intensity of the sun increased for some seconds and back to it went back to normal because the class seems a bit bright for few seconds.
Now my mission is completed although partially because I am not satisfied with that part of her diary as in why would she left her diary at home today , any day but not today. Now I am ready to defeat that useless bitch, although she has an IQ of 200 but her IQ has a prefix of ' - ' (minus). Yes if not that she is immaculately stupid, why would a girl be so obsessed with a guy. I was busy thinking about this when I realized I need to leave the class. I immediately leave to go and join the other students. I even forgot the fact that Joseph ought to have been with me so as to watch over me but who cares, the mission is already accomplished. I must have did a good job because I burnt midnight oil to write that letter, yes I have to Google search, use dad's dictionary, I even became wole soyinka and Patrick obahiagbon fan just because I want my writing to be a 'wow' as in FANTAstic and faBULOUS which can be together as FANTABULOUS.
Students were already dispersing as I got there so I decided to search for Joseph so as to ask him about what Mr. Adewale said after a while I spot him and I went to him.

"what is the Information about" I asked Joseph Immediately I got to him

"he just warned us against doing any act of indiscipline" Joseph said with a smirk

"that's not so important, I even thought it was one important issued" I said and hissed

"so how is it, fish or crab" Joseph asked

"oyster" I replied him betting my lower lips

"oyster? Joseph asked looking dumb. Just then one girl interrupt our discussion.
Re: The Tutorial by YINKS89(m): 5:27am On Feb 03, 2018
Dis guy mumi small ooo.... What if maryam sees it first?
Re: The Tutorial by UltimateDayg: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2018
Before I continue, I want you guys to understand the fact that I do modify my post, so you should wait a bit after the update and also my inconsistency is due to the fact that I have been busy all through and even my leisure time is for reading because I am a jambite. The goodamned airtel arent helping issues, the network is here is absolutely bad. Thanks for your understanding
Re: The Tutorial by UltimateDayg: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2018
Continuation

"oh isn't this the G-boy" she asked her friends pointing to me. Mehn what a teeth!! For those that do play mortal kombat the teeth resemble kano's knife but to those that doesn't it resembles a carving knife.

Her hair were that short type, it is kind of those stiff hair as I have seen it, the hair stands in small groups and the perfect description of her hair is toilet brush, Yes toilet brush. Her face is very attractive, but mind you even monkeys are attractive isn't that why we go to zoo? So I don't need to place any further description on her face, she is kind of short and a bit plumpy. The girl is so beautiful that even an orangutan or chimpazee would watch her with awe and say "thank you God for making me like this". You might be thinking I am exaggerating it but I ain't exaggerating. To top it all she used to much make up and those lipstick were eeeeew! Yuck! It makes her looks like one Idol wey i see for market one day. The lipstick were like "too much sauce" shey you get my analysis of the girl? To call a spade a spoon.........she is Damn ugly!!!
Re: The Tutorial by chisiudeh: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2018
Nice write up. Keep it up.
Re: The Tutorial by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
Thanks for the mention and update..
Nice one dear
Re: The Tutorial by Damibiz(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Damibiz was here,nice plan work by joe nd Ultimate...good job,let see za result
UltimateDayg:
Cc Damibiz
Gucciqueen38

Chapter 7

diary dilemma

" what can distract them? Joseph asked. Joseph and I have been brainstorming on the way of distracting the other students.

"the smart guy can't even figure how to deal with, this people" I teased

"see, the empty casket" Joseph retorted

"I will later auction you" I replied him, smiling and forgetting my present predicament.

"Mr. Adewale said he needs to see everyone of us" Abraham voiced out as he entered the class.
I heaved that kind of sigh chibok girl heaved after their release from the hands of the boko harams. Mr. Adewale really saved the day.

I went out with others and I headed to the toilet, I pretend to go and pee.
As soon as the coast is clear, I speeded to the class, and like flash I opened rihanaht's bag but to my surprise I cant find her diary although I have seen her with it before but it is not there today but nevertheless I dropped the note with the memory card, the memory card contains all what I have recorded in the past so as to prove me Innocent. As soon as I was about to close the bag, it seems the intensity of the sun increased for some seconds and back to it went back to normal because the class seems a bit bright for few seconds.
Now my mission is completed although partially because I am not satisfied with that part of her diary as in why would she left her diary at home today , any day but not today. Now I am ready to defeat that useless bitch, although she has an IQ of 200 but her IQ has a prefix of ' - ' (minus). Yes if not that she is immaculately stupid, why would a girl be so obsessed with a guy. I was busy thinking about this when I realized I need to leave the class. I immediately leave to go and join the other students. I even forgot the fact that Joseph ought to have been with me so as to watch over me but who cares, the mission is already accomplished. I must have did a good job because I burnt midnight oil to write that letter, yes I have to Google search, use dad's dictionary, I even became wole soyinka and Patrick obahiagbon fan just because I want my writing to be a 'wow' as in FANTAstic and faBULOUS which can be together as FANTABULOUS.
Students were already dispersing as I got there so I decided to search for Joseph so as to ask him about what Mr. Adewale said after a while I spot him and I went to him.

"what is the Information about" I asked Joseph Immediately I got to him

"he just warned us against doing any act of indiscipline" Joseph said with a smirk

"that's not so important, I even thought it was one important issued" I said and hissed

"so how is it, fish or crab" Joseph asked

"oyster" I replied him betting my lower lips

"oyster? Joseph asked looking dumb. Just then one girl interrupt our discussion.
Re: The Tutorial by idrisbabat5(m): 12:48am On Feb 04, 2018
thank for the update
pls drop more soon
Re: The Tutorial by OscarEssien(m): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2018
Nice story
Re: The Tutorial by UltimateDayg: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Continuation

"yes that's him" one of her co-ugly friends reply her

i just wish I have the powers to controlling thunders and lightning, I would for sure use it to strike their ugly face and 16 out of their teeth. Many people won't get the meaning of that 'G-boy' but the smart one's would.

"must you show it off that you are stupid" Joseph said. Those girls are really passing us off

"see his advocate, your boss must have been tired of screwing girl and maybe he screwed you too, that's why you are defending him" the kano knife toothed girl retorted. I myself no dey carry last, I have this kind savaging I do use when am not ready for any arguments so I detonated the bomb

"well go and ask the fossil of your ancestors, they will surely tell you that stupidity runs through your ancestral lineage and its in your genes, and the exciting part you like to perform it but you are free here, keep performing its your natural talent am sure you're gonna win naija got talent" I replied her
Re: The Tutorial by YINKS89(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
why is d update getting shorter by d day...... i no understand ooo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Tutorial by OscarEssien(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2018
It too short

1 Like

Re: The Tutorial by UltimateDayg: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Truly it works, the girl mouth was shut tight like all the filling station in my area.

The ugly gang left and I was a bit relieved, things like this are what I have been facing since the last incident that took place but I am happy that everything will soon turn around.

"where are we?" I asked Joseph as soon as those ugly bitches left

"oyster" he replied with an expressionless face

I explained everything to him and he too wa as happy as me. We both head to class for the next lesson.

I must break this news down to farid, I thought s I entered the class

-----------------------
"Apart from screwing girls randomly so you are also a thief" A girl shouted from the cornered

"this guys ought not to be in this lesson, as in is it only you!" another guy yelled from the corner

"enough!!" Mr. Adewale cautioned them. I could swear that my heart is beating faster than a drum, i really have to fight myself so as to prevent hot pee from flowing out in other not to Compromise my present condition, I was shaking terribly, I don't even know I could shake my body pass all this club dancers not until this event. Everything that happened seems to be a dream but its is to real!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Nairaland Poetry Club Chatroom. / Which Books Are You Currently Reading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.