Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) (60649 Views)

British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) / See Photo!! British Woman Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
How she dey fok?

Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by blackrules1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
xreal:

The enemy will be SARS.

They will shoot the bag. Thinking it contains laptop.
Especially when they see a bag with two tubes running from it to her inner cloth.
They will think she is siphoning money from the laptop in her bag to her pocket....not knowing that the pipes are artificial blood vessels transporting some fluids from her artificial heart to and from her body.

#EndSARS

Funny but true.

#EndSARS

1 Like

Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by zolapower: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
ClitoPen:
shocked
If she were a Nigerian, she will make the worst most of her life looking for someone's troubles or getting into a fight cos that bag will be the enemy's target

No need for that bro , nepa is enough to frustrate her. There will be no light to charge the battery.

2 Likes

Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by Pat081: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bros u re nt ok ooooo cc how u useless our officers���������� but Na true u talk
xreal:

The enemy will be SARS.

They will shoot the bag. Thinking it contains laptop.
Especially when they see a bag with two tubes running from it to her inner cloth.
They will think she is siphoning money from the laptop in her bag to her pocket....not knowing that the pipes are artificial blood vessels transporting some fluids from her artificial heart to and from her body.

#EndSARS

1 Like

Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thank God for my life and my family. May his holy name be glorified
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by newyorks(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
she do take baths..?
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
ClitoPen:
shocked
If she were a Nigerian, she will make the worst most of her life looking for someone's troubles or getting into a fight cos that bag will be the enemy's target
Thats if them no snatch the bag for Oshodi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by sunnitus: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Father I please Your Holy Name Jesus, who am I that You so much love me, I am not better or more righteous than her or who are dead, but look at me today alive and healthy......it is only You Sweet JESUS
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by gpfreshOgb: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
How she go take bath self

2 Likes

Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by Bhol28: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
God I thank you.But even as she is she is thanking God too cos some cases have no solution at all.
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by ClitoPen: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Yigiyaga:
Thats if them no snatch the bag for Oshodi
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by ClitoPen: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
menwongo:

Also
Men in black will like to search for their head inside the bag @ each check point
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by ClitoPen: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
How she dey fok?
No carry this kinda thoughts enter 2018 o!!

Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by ClitoPen: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
ifylamode:
And later, that same bag might enter this country as okrika, may God help us in this country.

Anyways, i wish her quick recovery
Hahahhahahaha....na that one go sell fast sef cos it looks funky with a cool colour
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by Witnes: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
Grateful to God always. Cut any of this pipe now means say fuel don cut from fuel tank b that o,,hahaha
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Oh dear, she's such a lovely lady. If she believes, God, Who has human spare parts, can give her a new one, as promised in Ezekiel 36:26,figuratively and physically.
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by opomulero101(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thank you lord 4d gift of life.
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by Tobycharles: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
N a fool says in his heart there is no God, even from a heart he created not.
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
I thank God for my good health. imagine spending more dan £40m just to have an artificial heart. Oluwa daalu
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
cool cool

wonderful

Where have u been all this days... precisly from 24th u jus disappear
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by realmindz: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
butterflyl1on:
Yet some deluded people would be saying man evolved by chance and was not created. See science as highly advanced as it is still cannot give her a heart as compact and efficient as that given by God. They could only give a bag sized replacement for a heart that functions for a lifetime yet is only the size of a fist.

God is great.

who gave her the heart problem? God or science?
The solution she has was achieved through religion or science.

Something is definitely wrong with your reasoning

2 Likes

Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by realmindz: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
kokomilala:
Oh dear, she's such a lovely lady. If she believes, God, Who has human spare parts, can give her a new one, as promised in Ezekiel 36:26,figuratively and physically.
if she were your sister, whom you love so dearly and you have the power to heal her completely, would you wait for her to believe before you heal her?
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by Mechejy: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
youngwarlocks:
God help her
i pray she no meet british or nigeria fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thank you jesus
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by 4kings: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
butterflyl1on:
Yet some deluded people would be saying man evolved by chance and was not created. See science as highly advanced as it is still cannot give her a heart as compact and efficient as that given by God. They could only give a bag sized replacement for a heart that functions for a lifetime yet is only the size of a fist.

God is great.
Your post makes no sense Mr.

1 Like

Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
thank u Lord dat i am hale & healthy
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
daywatcher:

Is it your science teacher that was incompetent or you just dont understand the principles of science? I hope it is the latter

Is it your ability to comprehend that is incompetent or you just don't understand the principles of God? I hope it is the latter.
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by peacenaija(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
I'm sorry Lord for being an ingrate and always complaining for that you've not done. To you alone be glory and honour..

Nibiti elese meji sukun bata, nibe ni aro tin to fun ayo pe ohun wa laye.
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by tompat86(m): 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
How she dey fok?
U b mumu

Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
4kings:

Your post makes no sense Mr.

And yours does right? Simply put, the heart is made up of flesh and muscle with no mechanized parts and no knots and bolts but it is more efficient than any artificial mechanized pump ever made.

Have you ever shut down your heart temporarily so you can carry out some turn around maintenance on it as you would artificial mechanized pumps?

For 90 and for some 120 years it keeps pumping and beating. That is about 80 beats per minute and 4800 beats per minute and 115,200 beats per day.

Every year it beats 42,267,000 times and in 120 years it beats 50,720,40000 times nonstop

Yet such a fist sized efficient pump some say came about by chance yet the bag sized artificial pump we have here in the OP is a product of intelligence. grin

I wonder how chance can produce so much efriciency in a small package yet intelligence cannot.
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by butterflyl1on: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
realmindz:

who gave her the heart problem? God or science?
The solution she has was achieved through religion or science.

Something is definitely wrong with your reasoning

Simply put, the heart is made up of flesh and muscle with no mechanized parts and no knots and bolts but it is more efficient than any artificial mechanized pump ever made.

Have you ever shut down your heart temporarily so you can carry out some turn around maintenance on it as you would artificial mechanized pumps?

For 90 and for some 120 years it keeps pumping and beating. That is about 80 beats per minute and 4800 beats per minute and 115,200 beats per day.

Every year it beats 42,267,000 times and in 120 years it beats 50,720,40000 times nonstop

Yet such a fist sized efficient pump some say came about by chance yet the bag sized artificial pump we have here in the OP is a product of intelligence. grin

I wonder how chance can produce so much efficiency in a small package yet intelligence cannot.

Mention me when you begin to make sense to yourself.
Re: British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) by bezimo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Those who breath for free won't value it and give praise to God for making it possible until it's almost taken from them.

Be grateful and thankful to God for keeping you thus far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last / Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel / As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.