Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Nls Please I Need Your Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nls Please I Need Your Help (467 Views)

Please Who Has Registered For Nigerian Prison Services,m I Need Your Help / PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB / One Year Contract Job Expired Yesterday! Pls I Need Your Help For Another � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nls Please I Need Your Help by UEDIBO: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
I graduated since 2009 with HND Electrical (Electronic/Telecommunication Option), After my service Year i was able to gain a Job with Socketworksng as Co-resident Representative but along the line the Company loosed their contract in that branch which affected my Job too. later 2013 i was called to the same institution that the company lost contract with but as casual staff with the salary of #16,000 from initial #80,000 that the company was paying me. during this time, i was able to gain more than two certificates which is PGD in Education 2013, PGD in Information Technology 2016, and Currently Studying M.Sc Information technology. Now i have a wife and Four Children. Please help me to enable me cater for these children.

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Science Teacher Needed Urgently / Project Engineer With At Least 5 Years Post-nysc Experience Needed / Schneider Electric Sales Engineer Fresh Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.