Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards (4383 Views)

Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by naijapips02: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
For 3 days now, the streets of Iran have been locked down by citizens protesting against RISING COST OF FOOD.

The fun part? Iran is not even a democracy .

Contrast this with Nigeria. Exchange rates have risen over 120%.

Cost of food stuff has more than doubled in the last 2, years.

There's pending fuel scarcity that has lasted weeks.

And what do we do? Sit our fat arses down on Twitter and argue about tribes with the most beautiful girls.

Nigerians are lazy and cowardly. No wonder we are suffering in the midst of plenty.

It's sickening. Tufia!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by Lovetinz(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Iranian police uses water canons and rubber bullets for crowd dispersal.
Nigerian police uses assault rifles.
Go figure.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by xendra: 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
yet people like you will not lift a finger to do anything either, so stop ranting. who are you waiting for??

go back to your posts in the past months and tell me how you have helped.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
So, because the Iranians are protesting, Nigerians should do same? . Though things are not easy in Nigeria, circumstances, environmental conditions or factors
and people are not the same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by pointstores(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Funny
Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by Saaruman(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Sometimes I wonder how the country would be if GEJ was still in power with all the current happenings in the zoo. The usual suspects in ojota carnival would have organized a Crusade against GEJ and set the country on fire.

Iranians are more liberal and exposed than most countries in middle east.

1 Like

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by usibengate(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Op is high on Ethiopia weed

4 Likes

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by Saaruman(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lovetinz:
Go figure.
Another evidence than Iranian police are more civilised than their barbaric counterparts - Zoo police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by naijapips02: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lovetinz:
Go figure.

Really? The two persons that died were not from runner bullets.

There's something about cowardice that make you give excuses. When Nigerians protested during GEJ's tenure, how many were killed?
Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by bkool7(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Iranians are Arabs. They lovedeath.
Nigerians are blacks .We love suffering and smiling while drink Origin

2 Likes

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by naijapips02: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
xendra:
yet people like you will not lift a finger to do anything either, so stop ranting. who are you waiting for??

go back to your posts in the past months and tell me how you have helped.

I didn't exclude myself.
Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by sonofanarchy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
start the protest abi them nail your leg

6 Likes

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by londoner: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
OP if GEJ was president Nigerians would have had countless nationwide protests. They dare not protest under a Buhari presidency. They chose a man they are afraid of to be their president.

19 Likes

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by naijapips02: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
londoner:
OP if GEJ was president Nigerians would have had countless nationwide protests. They dare not protest under a Buhari presidency. They chose a man they are afraid of to be their president.

Our mumu never do.

7 Likes

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by julius976(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Even on twitter na rubbish post you go see.
It only religion issue we talk about. Hash tags like #tap led by freeze.
We should unite and leave religion differences aside to fight against politicians.
#fanatism
#tweetgoodthings
Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by IAmSkinny: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2018
Guilty as charged. I am guilty, you are guilty, we all are guilty. The only thing that will bring Nigerian out of this mess right now is a REVOLUTION! A massive one that will put an end to corruption, indiscipline and bad leadership. I don't think that will happen anytime in Nigeria soon so imma just hit twitter and keep "hastagging" like a scared chicken we all are.

4 Likes

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by EternalTruths: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2018
True for Nigerians but false for Biafrans

11 Likes

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by anibi9674: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2018
op you want them to send SARS and army to give us bokoharam treatment abi
Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by ReubenE(m): 2:09am On Jan 01, 2018
OP, thank you very much for pointing it out. But the problem is that those that are ready and willing to fight get maimed in the process, and the same people they fight for are the first to cast aspersions on them.

You will hear statements like, the guy na mumu o; na only him the thing touch? Abi na hin like naijeria pass? E don tay wey naijeria spoil etc.
OP, you see, we are not only cowardly in nature but also stupid in some regard....

The above is aside the role played by religion and ethnicity.....this is our son, that is our brother, a threat to this individual is a threat to our......nation.
I salute the Iranian people for standing up in the face of glaring evidence that they may get killed as the days go by, yet they are not deferred.

A Nigerian is always ready to sit on his butt, lie on his abdomen, go on his knees to complain as long as you don't take his phone away....

3 Likes

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by Esdb3: 2:53am On Jan 01, 2018
naijapips02:
For 3 days now, the streets of Iran have been locked down by citizens protesting against RISING COST OF FOOD.

And what do we do? Sit our fat arses down on Twitter and argue about tribes with the most beautiful girls.

Nigerians are lazy and cowardly. No wonder we are suffering in the midst of plenty.

It's sickening. Tufia!
it disgusts me guy. A race of fools! Sell fuel at 500 naira per litre these animals'll still buy. i hate this race of monkeys i've found myself in.
Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by Ikengawo: 3:12am On Jan 01, 2018
Iran = Nation
Nigeria = Zoo

Biafra = Nation
Nigeria = Zoo

find a picture of a chimpanzee protesting in a zoo.

12 Likes

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by Ikengawo: 3:15am On Jan 01, 2018
Nation

Zoo

8 Likes

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by BigIyanga: 3:22am On Jan 01, 2018
naijapips02:

It's sickening. Tufia!
Iran is a democracy!! It currently has a femal vice president. The US does not recognise its democracy but recognises Saudi’s autocracy.. double standard!

2 Likes

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by Kingspin(m): 3:35am On Jan 01, 2018
naijapips02:

It's sickening. Tufia!
The country is already divided by tribe, religion and selfish interest... Now tell me who will start the protest? It's the man in Kano who has vow to eat religion during election then food or the order side of the country that worship tribalism during and after election. This country Nigeria has a long road to go.. One thing that annoy me most is that we have not even started. Can someone imagine a unifying protest against bad governance in Nigeria where people match from Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Osun, Imo to Abia.. These for sure will be a good beginning for the people especially the youths... But by simply sitting down in your house and take a look across the country you see that what is dividing us is bigger than what should bring us together. And that makes it a win win for politicians while the people suffer boldly. Any meaningful person know that reform or restructure is the way not magic but systematic plan, agree and action.

1 Like

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by Ikengawo: 3:42am On Jan 01, 2018
There's no country called Nigeria. Iranians are reaping the benefits of having a country. Niger Areas are deep in a zoo wondering why they're not progressing.

When Biafrans take to the streets and even march towards gun fire it's because they're fighting for their NATION. In a ZOO people will only protest when you pay them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6455791_img20171223213452227_jpegaba3147253e469fb84a244a27892199c

8 Likes

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by fitzmayowa: 6:43am On Jan 01, 2018
bkool7:

Iranians are Persians and not arabs, should you find yourself amongst them don't make the mistake of calling them arab...

8 Likes

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by cocolacec(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2018
bkool7:

Iranians are not Arabs they are Persian conpletely different from Arabs.

https://www.google.se/amp/justgovacation.com/why-is-iran-not-an-arab-country/amp/

1 Like

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Saaruman:
Another evidence than Iranian police are more civilised than their barbaric counterparts - Zoo police.
ipob
Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by CriticMaestro: 7:39am On Jan 01, 2018
naijapips02:

It's sickening. Tufia!
explain to me how Iran is not democratic
Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 01, 2018
An average african is a coward!!! Abi una don forget ? Nigerians would shout, cry, complain,wail and suffer, yet they would never act! They would never say NO!

They hide behind the media.... this is why your leaders treat you like animals, because they know your cowards, no guts, no fighting spirit.

People wey no fit fight for their right that one na people

1 Like

Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by IBBG(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2018
when i saw the iranian protest, i kept saying that is a country whose citizens know her rights and the govt can't mess with them. i really envied them. Atimes i regret why i am from nigeria, a country that is sufferring in the midst of plenty.
Re: Iranians Protest. Nigerians Are Cowards by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2018
Op was not totally wrong in saying that Iran is not a democracy neither is he totally right in saying so. Iran's system of government since the 1979 revolution is somewhere in-between a theocracy and a democracy. A theocratic aspect under the powerful Supreme Leader,the Ayatollah's sway,which is not elected but claims its right to preside over the Iranians by spiritual appointment. Then the democratic part which consists of an elected president and representatives. So,Iran is partly a democracy and partly a theocracy. Theocratic Democracy. A unique system if you ask me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is The Video Of Fulani Couple Celebrating Plateau Massacre / My Greatest Political Blunder - Dr Michael Okpara / Judges Who Declared Uzodinma As Imo Governor "Denied" US Visa's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.