Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Seye Ogunlewe Arrested Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seye Ogunlewe Arrested Again. (1965 Views)

Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again / Meet Moyo Ogunlewe: Youngest PDP Lagos Assembly Contestant / Bankole Arrested Again ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seye Ogunlewe Arrested Again. by damsol(f): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2007
another unsolved puzzle about funsho williams death.funsho williams death also pained me but arresting the other candidates is not what would help to find his killer.to me, i dont think seye ogulewe is the killer and arresting him all the time does not worth it.what do u think?
Re: Seye Ogunlewe Arrested Again. by donnymikky(m): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2007
another unsolved puzzle about funsho williams death.funsho williams death also pained me but arresting the other candidates is not what would help to find his killer.to me, i don't think seye ogulewe is the killer and arresting him all the time does not worth it.what do u think?

I think otherwise. Ogunlewe was arrested along other aspirants when funsho was murdered but later released. Resently the late funsho williams mobile phone was discovered in Maiduguri and that lead to the arrest of 4 suspects and later lead to the rearrest of Ogunlewe. Only the police authority can tell us the reason for rearresting ogunlewe.
Re: Seye Ogunlewe Arrested Again. by damsol(f): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2007
bt according to what i saw,it was only ogunlewe that was arrested(apart from the 4 suspects}why cant they arrest other aspirants?is he the only person contesting against funsho williams.
Re: Seye Ogunlewe Arrested Again. by donnymikky(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2007
bt according to what i saw,it was only ogunlewe that was arrested(apart from the 4 suspects}why can't they arrest other aspirants?is he the only person contesting against funsho williams.

The first arrest was not based on whether or not yo are contesting election but rather it was based on information gathered by the police immediately murdered. All pliticians arrested then including Ogunlewe were released. Resently a knew developement that warranted the rearrest of Ogunlewe came up and the police could not do otherwise. Let us wait and see what will happen in future

(1) (Reply)

Time Table For The Coming Election - - Is It Achievable? / The Killings In Akwa Ibom State: The Real Story / Nigeria Will Not Divide – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.