Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Happy New Year To All Thinkers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy New Year To All Thinkers (744 Views)

History of Homosexuals and Out-of-the-Box Thinkers Killed By The Christians / 2019 Prophecies For The Thinkers / Agnostics a.k. a FREE THINKERS In The House? Say Hello. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year To All Thinkers by OtemAtum: 12:13am On Jan 01, 2018
Another year has come!!!!
Thank your stars that you made it into the new year. 2017 has come and gone. The sheeple are being freed at a higher rate.

As you know, the gods of religion are still in their spiritual cage as the age of enlightenment and brain-using continues.

Africans, we are journeying into a future rid of gullibility and sheepishness. A future where the use of the brain is the order of the day, rather than being zombies to some gods.

Rejoice Africa!!! Another year has come within the age of Aquarius.

For everyone who prophesied death, starvation, hunger, poverty for me in the year 2017, I have forgiven you all(in fact I was never offended by all your hate speeches and prophecies).

Lastly, I keep saying it, may Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda, Enlil, El, Eshu and the rest of the gods who are enslaving human minds continue to be in their spiritual cages in Otem's name, Isee!!!

cc: Goodmuyis, Muafrika2, Junia, Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Joagbaje, Kingebukasblog

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by 4kings: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year Otem, Raphiemontella Delishpot Wilgrea7 AnonyNymous Dalaman KingEbukasBlog Johnydon22 Cloudgoddess Teempakguy frank317 Hahn Benzics DeepSight PastorAIO SirJohn Plaetton Loj Sarrassin Felixomor JonBellion UyiIredia Adepeter2027 Akintom Hopefullandlord MrPresident1 Image123 JackBizzle SirWere winner01 Sharon01 DoctorAlien Analice107 Olaadegbu Shadeyinka Richirich713 CoolUsername bennyann HardMirror ValentineMary Seun et al

Hope we get more reasonable, peaceful and productive this year.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 01, 2018
* Sigh *

May more Atheists find God in 2018 ... You are in my prayers smiley

Otem .. may you get delivered and freed from Otem & co in 2018 ... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by delishpot: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2018
4kings:
Happy new year Otem, Raphiemontella Delishpot Wilgrea7 AnonyNymous Dalaman KingEbukasBlog Johnydon22 Cloudgoddess Teempakguy frank317 Hahn Benzics DeepSight PastorAIO SirJohn Plaetton Loj Sarrassin Felixomor JonBellion UyiIredia Adepeter2027 Akintom Hopefullandlord MrPresident1 Image123 JackBizzle SirWere winner01 Sharon01 DoctorAlien Analice107 Olaadegbu Shadeyinka Richirich713 CoolUsername bennyann HardMirror ValentineMary Seun et al

Thank you and I wish you a very prosperous and healthy 2018 too.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by dalaman: 7:49am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to everyone.
Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by hopefulLandlord: 8:01am On Jan 01, 2018
same as above
Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by Saverin: 8:05am On Jan 01, 2018
happy new year beautiful people
Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by OtemAtum: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2018
Muafrika2:
* Sigh *

May more Atheists find God in 2018 ... You are in my prayers smiley

Otem .. may you get delivered and freed from Otem & co in 2018 ... smiley
Delivered from what nah? Anyway, happy new year to you. May nature keep you in good health throughout this year, ase!!!
Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2018
4kings:

Happy New Year to you bro . And may God bless all those who own the listed monikers .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by DoctorAlien(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
4kings:

Happy New Year bro.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by HardMirror(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
4kings:

Hey! Happy new year bro. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Happy new year everyone!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by shadeyinka(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
HardMirror:

Hey! Happy new year bro. Cheers
Missed you.
Stay blessed
Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by shadeyinka(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
4kings:

Wish you a prosperous 2018.

Cheers
Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by budaatum: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Happy
Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by HardMirror(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2018
shadeyinka:

Missed you.
Stay blessed
hey bro, so sorry, just seeing this...
happy new year.

been busy offline, why i dont post much anymore
Re: Happy New Year To All Thinkers by shadeyinka(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2018
HardMirror:

hey bro, so sorry, just seeing this...
happy new year.

been busy offline, why i dont post much anymore
I see. Have a fruitful 2018

(1) (Reply)

Church Turns Wrestle Field As Pastor Is Delivering Woman In Church (photos) / Refuse Second Hand Anointing ("covering")!!!! / Ousmane Dembele Is A Man With A HUGE Heart - Find Out Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.